1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response PC turning off in Aakman

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Avaey, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Suncry

ive done all these tests, checked psu on occt too, done intelburn test, nothing happend.
    ive also done some tests ingame, last time my pc crashed was at karanda, went there almost every time since then, nothing happened
    also went to gahaz to see if it happens there since the first crash happened there, but nothing happened... those crashes happen randomly and have nothing to do with my gpu and volts

2. ElectroStingz.

Have you considered trying what I posted #37?

3. GM Kaioken

Game Master

If your crashing issues have indeed persisted throughout the troubleshooting in this ticket, I recommend sending us a ticket with your Event Logs attached and DxDiag log so we can review. Including a list of steps already attempted can help go a long way too.

4. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

For the moment wait, let's see if it is repeated, if it happens on different occasions and if it becomes more frequent, if you have a problem it will get worse and it will be easier to identify the sick tooth :)

Make a quick check, that the power supply fan works

5. Suncry

so psu fan work, did garmoth just now and it crashed again, unfortunately i did not have the temps up to check, but what i can tell is that after it crashed it came back up but with both monitors having black screen and the VGA lamps on the motherboard was on(red)

6. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

I think you have some faulty components, I have more suspicions about the power supply / VGA /MB, it doesn't seem a problem from defective RAM, if it were a temperature it would turn off without turning on again, indeed it probably wouldn't turn on again for a few minutes, the fact that it turns back on makes me think that it is the power supply that disconnects and hangs up, if you have the possibility to do a test with another power supply you could exclude this hypothesis, otherwise try to get it changed under warranty and start trying with this, if it happens again you will have to proceed to have 1 piece replaced at a time, if someone can lend you these components or have you tested in a service center you will surely save a lot of time.

7. Suncry

will try to change the psu first, thanks for the help till now

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  8. Uliazaroth

i am having the same problem with basically a new PC

CPU- Ryzen 5 3600
    MOBO- MSI x570 Gaming Edge Wifi
    GPU- 2070super Ventus OC
    RAM- Corsair DDR4 Vengance 3000mhz
    Torre- 510 Elite
    SSd- PNY 240 Gb
    HDD- Seagate 500gb
    PSU - CORSAIR 750M Bronze plus

man a have tested done benchmarks played other games and everything passes with no problem....
    already deleted cache done benchmarking and stress test of everything .... get crash on Hystria more than anything right now, but i have been crashing too much lately... i can't play the game

-i Reinstalled windows brand new and downloaded the game
    - tried with differents GPUs
    - 1 ram test and stress test too
    -tried playing fullwindowed not fullwindow

already sending tickets and working with a gm but man this is stressfull -_- been going at it for weeks and using up more and more money each time...next thing im trying is either changing to a better PSU or buy a brand new CPU (but this one is new!!)

temps are fine too...

9. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

A tip that I can give you, if you have not already done so, disable SMT in the bios, I don't think it solves your problem but you should notice improvements in general (on gaming), the strange thing is that it only happens to you in Hystria, or am I wrong?

10. Uliazaroth

not only on hystria but these days is usually happening only when im doing or trying the rotations, i jappeared dead on the last login ...hope i didnt lose anything important lol (it immediatly rebooted when i logged in)

11. Uliazaroth

and the game actually runs perfectly that's the strange part smooth gameplay low temps but always reboots

12. Rena

one faulty capacitator on motherboar or psu is enough to make the pc turn off, first thing to try is switching the psu..

13. Phaen

I have had the same problem with PC rebooting while playing BDO. No other game or app cause this to happen, only BDO.

It started when I built the current PC a bit over a year ago,

2080ti
    16g 3600 ram
    800w titanium psu

I was using BDO to test it with after I built it and tested with various other synthetic tests such as 3Dmark etc, and it would run for 15mins ish then the PC would just restart like you pushed the restart button.
    Turned out to be the PSU, didn't like something about the Silverstone SX800-LTI, but was even worse with a SX650-G I had lying around. Pull the 1050w Seasonic platinum out of my old PC and had no issues at all, also tried the SX650-G on the CPU/ MB and the SX800-LTI on the GPU and it ran fine too. Got a new 1000w Seasonic titanium and that ran great, but wanted a SFX to fit in the case so I eventually got a Corsair SF750 which runs mostly ok, but I have had a few crashes of late, but its reasonable.

Bascially the issue seems to be related to some graphic demand that BDO produces, likely on 2000 series GPU's that triggers what I assume is short cct detection on the PSU, which causes it to restart. Max wattage the PC and monitor together pull is only 450w ish, but it might be how fast the demand ramps up that looks like a short cct and more wattage on the PSU makes this less likely to happen.

more food for thought anyway as this is the first time I have come across similar issues.

14. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

use a program that runs ur pc hard like prime 95 or like a gpu tester that makes it run hard
    and then check ur pc temps

either way I am sure it's the psu
    I had the same problem about a year ago turn out my psu had problems even tho it ran perfectly fine
    sometimes even when the psu is working fine it can still have problems like a blown fuse which helps them stable put power

15. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

Sometimes problems with psu and later MB are caused by cheaps UPS