1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl abyss hates.

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Tessirch, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Sevyrn

"soloing"

Everyone sees a sorc iframe away from a group of people and cries, then the sorc runs out of stam and dies and people still say its op KEKW

Xairen, Serendipity and PeaceInChaos like this.
  2. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Apparently, Sorcs can rack up 5k+ RBF points by literally rolling their faces on their keyboards, pressing buttons with their noses, and/or holding shift+a/d the entire 20 minutes, according to this thread.

Funny how the people who've never leveled a Sorc past level 60 know more about the class than people who played Sorc for 3 years! PogChamp community.

Sevyrn likes this.
  3. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

I'm the PRIME EXAMPLE on this joke of a forum that gear lv is not representative of one knowledge,newflash: you dont even need to play a class to build experience for it,as long as you have a functionnal brain to process datas at looking and playing against other classe.

There is actually no skill having an IFRAME AND AN ATTACK ON THE SAME FRAMES.Prove me wrong.It is still within the threads context.

A class sitting in SA with grab,personal PA,vaccum,high-ish burst speed with her dash having the easiest time to deal with stamina classes midtier?THE EASIEST CLASS to counter an awk sorc(a supposed 1v1 top tier class) a midtier?
    Nerfed to the ground?This is a statement of a FOTM dude.

Sorc being trashtier at onepoint on her life since EUNA release is like witchard complaining to not being able to 1v1 since their awk,both statements are complete jokes spread by delusionnal peoples.So far you have a knowldege of a FOTM regardless of your motive to play classes.

Which one is it?!

Obvious stuff is obvious.....

And what options they have once they have the "perfect position"?Still Sorc vs Mystic usually dont mean sh.t she just have higher damage on tradeskill with back damage multiplier(because if you are sitting in SA you wont be cced but i dont learn you anything right?).

Frenzy wolf the only skill in 2019 with attack and i-frames at the same frames for the first 2 attack?And tooltip saying it should behave otherwise?It was a long time overdue for a fix....

Iframe have stamina cost and all awk sorc long anim protected skill block stamina regen.For awk sorc, low skill sorc stamina break under 15 sec,on average the stam break at~25 sec for top tier sorc stam break at ~40 sec,not counting succ because crowfood generation is awaiting a nerf .If you cant keep up the battle with the easiest class to keep up with then you are seriously lacking in knowledge.(And yeah your "assumed" gear bracket is only a punching ball for AP so cry on this instead).

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  4. Yatski

gotem

5. Xairen

i’ve always wondered who’s actually good and not good at pvp in these threads

but i’m fairly convinced these complainer threads are started by people who are garbage :D

6. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 62 EU

Agreed. I don't claim to be good at PVP, mediocre probably but I still manage to kill other sorcs (and of course get killed by them just as often).

Xairen likes this.
  7. Akantorian

Sorc can still spam iframes even at 10% stam and maintain that 10% while spamming more, wdm

8. John Wilkes Booth

I honestly just think you're bad at sorc. You're mad that they nerfed a truly OP class to be more balanced? We have plenty of Succ/Awa sorcs in our Guild that destroy top tier players without a problem.

If you have skill with a class you should be able to play it with or without the nerfs. They are still playable, pve is still very good and their pvp is also how it should be (if you know how to play the class). Most Sorcs relied on iframes instead of learning the entire class.

9. John Wilkes Booth

Couldn't agree more- I think 94% of these people are in Olvia guilds. Would be nice to see the GS and what not. You also see some of these people are lvl 60s lol..

10. jenisiz7

I've yet to ever see a complainer load any proof of how op sorc is by playing the class and proving it. In 3 years of me playing, not even once. It's so easy, a sorc player can roll their forehead around the keyboard and rack up thousands in rbf? Really? You got proof of you doing it? Then they load vids of sorc 1vx...ok I can find hundreds of vids from other classes doing the same thing...if you're actually good...it's not that hard depending on the match up...keep in mind...these are clips...not showing the deaths.

Btw, witch op 1vx...needs nerf!!!!

Same with ninja...

And on and on...

#150 jenisiz7, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  11. Memojie

Memojie Memojie Ninja 63 NA

That ninja vid. He hasn't killed anyone in his clips and considering how stacked his buffs were lol.

12. Serendipity

Yeah, I was wondering the same. But that movement speed though....looks like it is 3 times faster than the fastest sorc movement.

13. jenisiz7

Sorcs Iframe speed is incredibly slow when compared to ninja and few other classes, something that's never mentioned by folks either. Watch a sorc clearing manshums and watch how many dashes it takes to get to the next pack, one of the slowest dashes and the individual dash range isn't that far either requiring us to use up more stamina for not as much range as other classes. I and others rely heavily on unprotected movement of midnight or rushing for engaging, both which have a cool down and in succession use shards for clearing to get speed back. Just like the other vid posted back, did it to show it's easy to dodge on other classes and dance around just like sorc....you can just google 1vx bdo and find dozens for each class...but all other classes are passed by and only the sorc vids are posted.

#153 jenisiz7, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  14. H4T3

Fun video from a SA ninja

15. Gamefreak

you shouldnt have to wait for a sorc to run out of stamina to be able to kill them that is a weak argument there should be openings other than waiting 30seconds to kill somebody... that can not only avoid all the damage but retaliate with Massive ccs and Burst there is a reason why its one of the most played classes

16. Ashenvall

Most played :D

Most created sure, most played is not even realist

H4T3 and Serendipity like this.
  17. Serendipity

You don´t have to wait for them to run out of stamina, just wait for them to attack. If that is too much for you then the fault is on your side. The only situation where a sorc really spams iframes is when she is trying to get away and this is pretty fair considering that at least succession sorcs don´t even have a stationary block and have to be moving all the time.

#157 Serendipity, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  18. H4T3

The whole class design is based on her being an evasive class, people always call her OP just because shes hard to catch but that is just the thing, aside from that shes doesnt have much going for her and if people have a hard time getting her that is just WORKING AS INTENDED.

19. Flesh007

And what? It's just eva build.

20. easay9

if thats the case then she needs to lose damage output she cant be the most broken distraction that can run around in a group of people and then also 1 shot those same people with ease while now getting lifesteal on skills in succession and also being able to play at range? shes everything and should not be!