1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl Abyss wants to know which class is best?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Kynreaa, Sep 12, 2019.

?

PA is asking which class is best. What is your "Best" feature you select a class for?

1. Life skilling

12.1%
  2. PvP combat

62.1%
  3. PvE combat

60.3%
  4. Socializing/Looks

25.9%
  5. Trolling/Griefing

10.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Upon logging in today I found out its video game day apparently. On black deserts log in screen, they pose the question which class do we think is the best.

In my opinion the best way to determine this based on peoples opinions, is not just with a poll but with
    statistics on what classes people bought exchange coupons for...Weapon, life skill, etc.

That way we can see peoples opinions that are backed up not with just their mouths, but with their dollars as well.

I feel if someone is willing to spend $60+ to switch classes, they did all of their research and made a decision. And with graphs containing this data we can truly see which class the people decided was the best for X. then compare those to what is polled.

This information would also show us which classes are the most switched from based on which exchange coupons they purchased to change from.

What you guys think? And what is your definition of "best" for this game?

Only PA can provide these stats, and im sure we will never see them. I truly dont care my self, Im stuck with my DK..But I feel polls just dont truly reflects peoples honest opinions, unless its backed up with $$$.

#1 Kynreaa, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

There is no class that I would ever consider spending money on exchange coupons for. If I decided to reroll I would just start over again.

Findubar and Kynreaa like this.
  3. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 62 NA

Its still mystic/sorc/ ninja luls

4. Qexel

Just came back from like a 2 year break, care to give a brief explanation?

5. Claydough

This plus lahn

6. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

Getting CC'd. (Sometimes quick spurt god mode every 2 minutes if can manage to avoid CC)

-Berserker

7. PoL

PoL Wizard

In reply, my question is "Why do they want to know?"

Obviously it is to nerf it. Why do you ask if anything is the best and you are in control of the creation and development of it - it is not to make it better.
    Also, what a strange thing to ask! Surely they also have stats that show what are favored and what works in most scenarios for most players.

Fearless V likes this.
  8. IWalkAlone

The best class... put it that way there will be very different opinions..
    To me means best overal - looks, animation, chill to play, good at farm, good at 1v1, good at small scale, good at mass.. So I would vote for DK or sorc. But....

9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Pearl Abyss isn't asking anything, Kakao is, and since it has been asked through Tweeter the purpose is obviously to generate activity on their social media.

zhagsten likes this.
  10. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

Isnt the answer to this question for a lot of people based on which class utilizes the best jiggle mechanics?

11. ghoulz666

No don't tell em. It always ends in money making schemes.

Findubar likes this.
  12. nolasigns

I still follow my personal golden rule of choosing the class that makes the most efficient farming class (not carrots farmer. loot farmer) they can fund the flavor of the month's gear.

13. Blitzball

If you are considering the best class overall. It's someone between Sorc / Zerker / Valkyrie / Musa

All of these classes are doing extremly well in both PVP all scales + top-tier PVE

14. Lord_Xenon

What is 'the best'? Alone that is meaningless as you can define best in a lot of ways. And even within something like lifeskilling you can divide it a lot(Shai is best for most lifeskill with her huge LT). Even in PvE are a lot of differences. Like CC heavy locations, pot locations, big groups/pulls and small groups etc. All these things are factors that can make a class the 'best' while being a fail.