1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl shop item to swap functional costumes.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ۜSиσω, Aug 22, 2019.

?

Would you like to see an item in the pearl shop that lets you transfer functional costumes?

1. Yes - I support this suggestion.

2. Yes - I support the suggestion but I don't like the implementation.

3. No - You shouldn't be able to transfer functional costumes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ۜSиσω

I've been wanting to switch to Shai for lifeskilling after her release, and the biggest thing holding me back are the functional costumes I already bought on the character I was lifeskilling on before Shai was announced.

Besides my personal situation, I believe there to be more players, for numerous reasons, that would like to swap or like to have swapped to a different character sometime during their time in BDO.

Since the support policy is to not grant any item transfers for this reason, I want to suggest an alternative option in the form of a pearl shop item that would allow you to switch your functional outfits to a different character much like the weapon exchange coupons do.

This could be done by for example
    • Reverting the outfit back to a box, which you can then open on any class that is able to wear the outfit.
    • An approach similar to a name change request, where your original outfit gets deleted, and you find a new one for the requested class in the mail after the nearest maintenance.
    All costumes under the "costume" tab would be eligible for a transfer, since these costumes aren't able to be listed on the central market I see no room for this to be "exploited" like you heard people voiced their concern about with the weapon exchange coupons.

The pearl shop has seen recent (and permanent) introductions of items such as the exp transfer coupons and I think this suggestion is a good continuation of those.

Yes - This still leaves you with the additional weight and inventory slots you may have purchased, but, I did not mean to address that with this suggestion, the exp transfer coupons where a great start and I think this would be a great continuation.

Comment below to let me know if you would like to see an item like this introduced, or if you have any concerns or additions to my suggestion.

2. Boltthrower

Id like to see this.