1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl Shop Items get increased Marketplace Value (TW+SEA)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Eonias, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Keep making judgements on things you never experienced while managing to question other people's intelligence.

Besides you car analogy is pathetic since despites not needing to know how it works, you still need to drive it in order to make any intelligent comment about how it performs, genius.

But sure, you're free to babble anything irrelevant and uneducated about PVP, if you wanna look like a clown be my guest.

2. Factorial

Again, you keep failing to see the point. Is it wrong for everyone on the forum to deduce that even my extremely simple analogy is hard for you to comprehend? Let me explain the analogy so you can keep up with me.

My analogy includes driving a car to make a judgment about the said car. Did you really think that was not part of the equation? Let me simplify it for you: it's an integral part of the process. Again, this shows a lack of understanding because you assumed that people make opinions about cars without driving them. There is a saying about those who assume: you make an "***" out of "u" not "me".

I play BDO every day almost. I experience almost everything BDO has to offer on a monthly basis. I have an intimate love affair with BDO. Heck, we are expecting our fifth child tomorrow. This allows me to make an opinion about all of those experiences whenever I ****ing feel like it. I really hope you understand this simple concept so I don't have to explain it again.

You should refrain from calling something pathetic when you yourself have a disappointing understanding of what's going on. Weren't you just preaching about not insulting others? Stop being a hypocrite and a bigot.

Meanwhile, I will keep making judgments on anything I please because I am just that powerful.

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

In other words you need to drive a car to judge it but don't need to practice any PVP to judge it ?

Dude just stop, we got it you have no clue about PVP it's okay. It's also okay to state nonsense out of such ignorance like "BDO combat is amazing including PVP". Just don't make arrogant statements to people who rightfully call you out for being a clown, it only makes you look worse.

4. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i really cant see a problem with that. the infaktion of the game keep rising. the ratio for real currency must be sustainable. or how the freeloaders get their shet together. nobody sells 35€/$ for the equivalent of an hour miru grind

5. Tacarmato

“If a frog is placed into a pot of boiling water it will immediately try to jump out; but if it’s placed into a pot of cool water that’s gradually heated until boiling, it will stay put and never try to jump out.”

Basically BDO but we are the frog and the water is P2W lol

Shogunate, Tvvin and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. noctred

noctred NA

Modern day society in a nutshell.