1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl Shop Radiant Whatever Boxes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DivinityDay, Mar 21, 2020.

  1. DivinityDay

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2016
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    69
    Atleast have the decency to not add the ****ing Crons to those. Atleast try to respect your playerbase - especially those who put money into the game.
     
    Amirite likes this.
  2. Korvgubben

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2016
    Messages:
    2,432
    Likes Received:
    1,961
    Lootboxes <> Respect for the playerbase.

    Pick one
     
    Shariah, tylon, Oaklay and 5 others like this.
  3. Eternal2nd

    Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2016
    Messages:
    212
    Likes Received:
    168
    If you don't feel respected... don't buy them?
    You're like the FIFA sheeps that buy the same crap every year and think they have a right to complain :|
     
  4. Catastigma

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2016
    Messages:
    3,958
    Likes Received:
    2,816
    People spending are not realy respectable. Its just my opinion...


    The biases that make you spend are the same as the people who buy toilet paper like zombies.
     
    #4 Catastigma, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Korvgubben and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  5. Phoenixxx75

    Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2019
    Messages:
    5,034
    Likes Received:
    4,738
    Stop buying them. If nobody buys them they will stop offering them.
     
    Shariah, woots and Naho like this.
  6. DivinityDay

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2016
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    69
    What a stupid reply. Here, I'll help you. Had I not bought one and gotten Crons I would have never felt the need to post any of the aforementioned genius. Being that there was IRL $ involved one would think they wouldn't get Crons like the in game even boxes of which cost nothing.

    Also, FIFA? Who cares about guys in shorts playing with balls???

    Cool comment. So, go back to the very first time you bought something related to BDO...remember? The intial game itself? Weight increase? Inventory? Value packs? Etc etc.....good. Since you now remember that moment you "spent" money on now...choke on your comment. A+

    Stopped at one. So yeah. Alot of all of ya'll comment out the ass.

    You generated the only comment so far that I can't criticize. You're right.
     
    #6 DivinityDay, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2020
  7. Smileybones

    Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2016
    Messages:
    7,056
    Likes Received:
    4,754
    The actual genius part is being a member since 2016 and not reading loot table before buying then making an educated guess on what those boxes would give you.
     
    tylon, Eternal2nd and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  8. Eternal2nd

    Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2016
    Messages:
    212
    Likes Received:
    168
    I would really like to accept your compliment however being able to read and comprehend doesn't make me a genius.
     
  9. Dalenos

    Joined:
    May 20, 2016
    Messages:
    2,693
    Likes Received:
    1,724
    What did you expect

    :D:D:D
     
  10. Phoenixxx75

    Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2019
    Messages:
    5,034
    Likes Received:
    4,738
    My comment is from the head not the ass. Anyone stupid enough to spend real money on a gambling box without knowing what the loot table is deserves to be reminded that they should not buy this crap.
     
    Shariah, Kagedancer and Smileybones like this.
  11. FrozenReaper

    FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

    Joined:
    May 8, 2017
    Messages:
    2,204
    Likes Received:
    1,851
    what do you expect from this greedy company?
    there is no respect, just wants to milk you dry
     
    Oaklay and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  12. AZzalor

    AZzalor EU

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2016
    Messages:
    4,548
    Likes Received:
    3,952
    Don't buy the boxes -> don't have to deal with crons in them.
     
    Shariah and RealistPhysics like this.
  13. Magnificent Innuendo

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2015
    Messages:
    119
    Likes Received:
    279
    A lot of people here are really missing the point of this tread. Not once does OP say they got a bunch of boxes and they all had cron stones, or that they didn't read the loot table. It's a complaint that they are in the loot table to begin with. You don't have to be personally affected by something to see or comment on the apparent BS.
     
    Nupy likes this.
  14. LeCordonBleu

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2019
    Messages:
    293
    Likes Received:
    300
    They should also make enhancement and dream horse attempts using cron stones a guaranteed pass. Atleast have the decency to not add the ****ing fails when using cron stones. Atleast try to respect your playerbase - especially those who put money into the game.

    They should also make pet exchange attempts a guaranteed t4. Atleast have the decency to not add the ****ing fails when exchanging pets. Atleast try to respect your playerbase - especially those who put money into the game.

    They should also make fairy rerolls a guaranteed V skill. Atleast have the decency to not add the ****ing lower tier skills when rerolling fairies. Atleast try to respect your playerbase - especially those who put money into the game.

    PS - AM I DOING IT RIGHT, OP??
     
  15. AZzalor

    AZzalor EU

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2016
    Messages:
    4,548
    Likes Received:
    3,952
    If nobody buys those boxes because some **** is in there, they will either remove them or rework them to have better rewards...obviously enough people like to gamble their money so why should they change it?
     
  16. davidiven

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2016
    Messages:
    92
    Likes Received:
    96
    remember folks, your action speaks, companies are fine with your tears and complaints as long as you still give them money.
     
    Shariah, AZzalor and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  17. woots

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2015
    Messages:
    4,774
    Likes Received:
    3,623
    - If you are kinda already familiar with PA and their in game rng box ( whatever the name they have ) you already know its something more like 90% chance to get the worse reward and 10% ( and i'am certainly generous with that ) for the rest
    - PA is full greed since years now, what do you really expect ? have them "respect" their customer using no shaddy buisiness practice ?

    Stop support such practice by giving them money for that.
     
  18. Amirite

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1,019
    Likes Received:
    899
    Looking at the boxes we got from the event (I got sharps and crons/mems i think on all 3 boxes) that gives you a very good idea of what the boxes in Pearl shop gives you. I stay a long way from those boxes.

    Would be nice with a update on those boxes, i think 99% of players think they are a joke. Sure some got a pri or tet thing, but that's the 0,0001%
    If at least those boxes had less items in a actually gave you something you could use and maybe instead that we got 1000 boxes over a year, we get 5-10 max, where the boxes actually gives you a chance to have something else then mems, crons, sharps.

    2020 - time to update those boxes for real.
     
  19. Smileybones

    Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2016
    Messages:
    7,056
    Likes Received:
    4,754
    You just described any lottery system that ever existed, your point ?

    Funny how you open irrelevantly your mouth about production costs in another topic, then conveniently forget that production costs are null for those boxes therefore you can't humanly call them greedy for whatever boxes contain.

    Finally you make sense.
     
  20. woots

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2015
    Messages:
    4,774
    Likes Received:
    3,623
    point in the sentence you quoted
    funny how you open irrelevantly your mouth to do a mix of thing that have no relationship with each other and trying to communicate i cant really tell what idea.

    But cool.
     

Share This Page