1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl Shop Radiant Whatever Boxes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DivinityDay, Mar 21, 2020.

1. DivinityDay

Atleast have the decency to not add the ****ing Crons to those. Atleast try to respect your playerbase - especially those who put money into the game.

Amirite likes this.
  2. Korvgubben

Lootboxes <> Respect for the playerbase.

Pick one

Shariah, tylon, Oaklay and 5 others like this.
  3. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

If you don't feel respected... don't buy them?
    You're like the FIFA sheeps that buy the same crap every year and think they have a right to complain :|

4. Catastigma

People spending are not realy respectable. Its just my opinion...

The biases that make you spend are the same as the people who buy toilet paper like zombies.

#4 Catastigma, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Korvgubben and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  5. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Stop buying them. If nobody buys them they will stop offering them.

Shariah, woots and Naho like this.
  6. DivinityDay

What a stupid reply. Here, I'll help you. Had I not bought one and gotten Crons I would have never felt the need to post any of the aforementioned genius. Being that there was IRL $ involved one would think they wouldn't get Crons like the in game even boxes of which cost nothing.

Also, FIFA? Who cares about guys in shorts playing with balls???

Cool comment. So, go back to the very first time you bought something related to BDO...remember? The intial game itself? Weight increase? Inventory? Value packs? Etc etc.....good. Since you now remember that moment you "spent" money on now...choke on your comment. A+

Stopped at one. So yeah. Alot of all of ya'll comment out the ass.

You generated the only comment so far that I can't criticize. You're right.

#6 DivinityDay, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2020
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

The actual genius part is being a member since 2016 and not reading loot table before buying then making an educated guess on what those boxes would give you.

tylon, Eternal2nd and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  8. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

I would really like to accept your compliment however being able to read and comprehend doesn't make me a genius.

9. Dalenos

What did you expect

:D:D:D

10. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

My comment is from the head not the ass. Anyone stupid enough to spend real money on a gambling box without knowing what the loot table is deserves to be reminded that they should not buy this crap.

Shariah, Kagedancer and Smileybones like this.
  11. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

what do you expect from this greedy company?
    there is no respect, just wants to milk you dry

Oaklay and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  12. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Don't buy the boxes -> don't have to deal with crons in them.

Shariah and RealistPhysics like this.
  13. Magnificent Innuendo

A lot of people here are really missing the point of this tread. Not once does OP say they got a bunch of boxes and they all had cron stones, or that they didn't read the loot table. It's a complaint that they are in the loot table to begin with. You don't have to be personally affected by something to see or comment on the apparent BS.

Nupy likes this.
  14. LeCordonBleu

They should also make enhancement and dream horse attempts using cron stones a guaranteed pass. Atleast have the decency to not add the ****ing fails when using cron stones. Atleast try to respect your playerbase - especially those who put money into the game.

They should also make pet exchange attempts a guaranteed t4. Atleast have the decency to not add the ****ing fails when exchanging pets. Atleast try to respect your playerbase - especially those who put money into the game.

They should also make fairy rerolls a guaranteed V skill. Atleast have the decency to not add the ****ing lower tier skills when rerolling fairies. Atleast try to respect your playerbase - especially those who put money into the game.

PS - AM I DOING IT RIGHT, OP??

15. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

If nobody buys those boxes because some **** is in there, they will either remove them or rework them to have better rewards...obviously enough people like to gamble their money so why should they change it?

16. davidiven

remember folks, your action speaks, companies are fine with your tears and complaints as long as you still give them money.

Shariah, AZzalor and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  17. woots

- If you are kinda already familiar with PA and their in game rng box ( whatever the name they have ) you already know its something more like 90% chance to get the worse reward and 10% ( and i'am certainly generous with that ) for the rest
    - PA is full greed since years now, what do you really expect ? have them "respect" their customer using no shaddy buisiness practice ?

Stop support such practice by giving them money for that.

18. Amirite

Looking at the boxes we got from the event (I got sharps and crons/mems i think on all 3 boxes) that gives you a very good idea of what the boxes in Pearl shop gives you. I stay a long way from those boxes.

Would be nice with a update on those boxes, i think 99% of players think they are a joke. Sure some got a pri or tet thing, but that's the 0,0001%
    If at least those boxes had less items in a actually gave you something you could use and maybe instead that we got 1000 boxes over a year, we get 5-10 max, where the boxes actually gives you a chance to have something else then mems, crons, sharps.

2020 - time to update those boxes for real.

19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You just described any lottery system that ever existed, your point ?

Funny how you open irrelevantly your mouth about production costs in another topic, then conveniently forget that production costs are null for those boxes therefore you can't humanly call them greedy for whatever boxes contain.

Finally you make sense.

20. woots

point in the sentence you quoted
    funny how you open irrelevantly your mouth to do a mix of thing that have no relationship with each other and trying to communicate i cant really tell what idea.

But cool.