1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl Shop Update - October 25th 2017

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Kabz, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Pastel Babydoll

I think so many likes over this thread are me just laughing every time I read your responses/sarcasm though. I like heels in the end but... just not on paws ;-;.. It does suck they won't change it though because of how businesses run, and also them not setting the outfit to separate parts. They got me so bad last year. I just, didn't want to have wasted my pearls, so I'd wear it every so often and run or try to stay in combat and just pretend I had no feet. :D

2. AiyanaXO

Lol you don't seem to understand business at all.

3. residente

I've stated already in previous posts that I'm aware that they tend to cater to the majority and it's understandable but that doesn't deny my right to complain about stuff :D

4. Annicelli

Oh boy. Here we go. You seem to judge us as neckbeards and now basement dweller and now you're complaining about her calling you guys insecure people? I love it.

Why everyone who does want to run high heels with plate armor be neckbeards or basement dweller to you?

If you don't want people doing a certain thing or saying a certain stuff about you, then why are you doing exactly the same thing, or saying the same stuff to them? There is nothing constructive about it.

I'd like to see what you look like in real life, honestly. We can have a chat on Skype and perhaps we can judge one another based on look since you are so confident we are dirty little 50 years old grandpa fapping to our video game characters because of the fact that we demanded more heels/skimpy clothing. Yeah? Wanna do it? I'll record the entire thing.

#44 Annicelli, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Muir likes this.
  5. residente

I thought it would be funny due to the irony of the situation lol

Why did you take this as if it was a personal attack? Unless you're indeed a fat creepy basement dweller I can't understand why someone would bother to write such a reply and act so offended.

I don't give a sh*t if you're a fat neckbeard or a pretty f*ckboi, neither should you, so stop taking it so personally.

Cringe.

Thybaut and SpeedMetal like this.
  6. Annicelli

Haha

TBH I just want to see if it's true which it probably is. Usually those that call others fat, neckbeard or whatever names you can come up with are usually one themselves.

Sad :(

7. Noyjitat

That and too bad the boots are still built in to the top.... I really want those ram horn witch boots on my sorceress but not the rest of the outfit.

8. residente

Nah that still doesn't explain your exaggerated overreaction

Following that reasoning Aiyana is an insecure person ashamed of his body :o and if I was indeed a creepy neckbeard I'd be on your side demanding more skimpy outfits wouldnt I?

Pastel Babydoll and SpeedMetal like this.
  9. Annicelli

Okay so I ask you to go on a skype call with me so show your IRL face since you are the one calling everyone an ugly grandpa neckbeard and when I call you out on it, you the proceed with
    LOL If I'm a creepy basement dweller, I wouldn't want to go on a skype call to show my face but however, you personal do not so that could explain one thing. You are a creepy basement dweller.

#49 Annicelli, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Muir likes this.
  10. Muir

I see it the other way around actually. Think about it. If someone was a creepy neckbeard, he is probably very insecure and have low self-esteem which could explain why he doesn't wanna go on a skype call.

Skimpy clothing shows the human body. The muscle, the breast, the waist, the hips etc etc and it makes someone feel uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented because it represents an unrealistic, unhealthy and unfair standard of beauty leading to crisis for a lot of people self-esteem like this guy.

oh it absolutely does not deny your right.

I'm a woman, but I don't mind exposed and overly sexualized male or female on a video game flexing their muscles. I'm not insecure enough for it to affect me to the point of calling other names out of the fog.

#50 Muir, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  11. residente

Tbh only some huge creepy basement dweller would ask random forum users to skype calls. I wouldnt imagine a normal sane person ask such things.

Who the hell would want to go on a skype call with some crazy assblasted no name from a forum I barely visit? Why the f*ck are we still talking about the skype thing?

I like pretty and aesthetic bodies like anyone else, I just want my female characters to wear pants and boots, not thongs and heels. Is it that hard to understand or should I simplify my language even more?

I don't mind them either, I just want to have the choice to wear other stuff, and the fact that I want pants in my females doesn't make me an insecure blablablabla I've already said this.

I honestly don't know why people is so mad at me "calling names" when I've seen Aiyana doing the same stupid thing over and over again each time someone has suggested the devs to make not-so-revealing outfits for a change.

SpeedMetal likes this.
  12. Metalharpey

T^T Why does Tamer not get ram horn or the wolfie outfit... Such gay fairy costume AGAIN. We need a good costume for tamer!!! Q.Q

Alessia Wellington likes this.
  13. Muir

Happens a lot actually in video game. I join my first guild and we went on skype call. Its not actually that uncommon but okay.

And you have the options not too. Play a different video game bud if it offends you that much. I can only guess you are insecure at this point.

And you have the options not too. Play a different video game bud if it offends you that much. I can only guess you are insecure at this point.

See this is your problem. You are acting like a 5 years old.
    "BUT HE DID IT FIRST!!!"

Have you heard 5 years old like that? I'm sure you have. Just because someone else is doing it, doesn't mean you have too.

14. residente

Except that's entirely different from what's happening here, can't believe you're trying to use that as an argument. Also what kind of guild is using Skype over Discord? :)

It doesn't offend me, I just want more options, and no, those options aren't playing other games.
    I don't even know why you bother replying if you're going to come with this kind of responses. "I-If you don't like it, p-play other games! lul w-we're here for the booty deal with it!!"

Guess we're all 5 years old then, because I've not seen adults cry and get assblasted when people call them basement dwellers.

SpeedMetal likes this.
  15. Muir

I don't know. We have a president name Donald Trump. He plays the "BUT HE / SHE SAID GAME" and acts like a 5 years old.

16. residente

Sucks for you, my president sends the police to punch civilians when they want to vote independence. Politicians are supposed to represent us but they actually don't represent their people unfortunately :)

17. Muir

Well, my president is building a wall and having M̶e̶x̶i̶c̶o̶ pay for it.

18. Pastel Babydoll

From wolf paws having awkward high heels to.... this! I actually thought the "in touch with reality" response was kind of funny. Everyone lost it here? C'mon. There's a game for that! I think it's called BDO or something like that and when you want to argue, you just hit the people, until they are dead so they shut up. XO
    Black :)Spirit
    Approves

residente likes this.
  19. Shibou

I think they could have removed the heel from the wolf paws while still keeping the heeled foot model, I mean aren't hind paws kinda angled in that way naturally anyway? Now instead we have a weird looking stiletto coming out of the heel.

Metalharpey and residente like this.
  20. Pastel Babydoll

D:< Take it to the Black Desert! Fight until the death about these shoes or whatever the topic on halloween outfits that will no longer be available soon, turned into. Serendia 2 Black Desert Brawl ! Gogogo Go there and wait until you've all arrived! D:<... Who approves? :o
    >>>>Black :) Spirit
    Approves!