1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People leaving

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Yuusayn, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Yuusayn

I see on the forums all the time how people will stop spending money on the devs till they see results, or how they will quit the game based on the quality of the servers, yet why do these people not leave, it'll surely help the rest of us when these people leave and lighten the load on the servers, its been months and months yet they linger, so when is enough?

2. Rooptsol

No one says the issue come from over loading the server.... They are empty and still crap. You want an empty game to play alone ??? Continue like this buddy you'll get it soon enough.

Ithaell, Velexia, Soulo and 2 others like this.
  3. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 61 NA

I feel your pain.. I have tried to get that ball rolling myself on a forum thread or two, however they just remain lingering around here like some strange growth on the neighbor dogs butt. You know its there, its impossible to ignore.. yeah it looks bad, but damn if you dont have to just accept its there, and try your best to pretend that its not the most disgusting thing youve ever seen...

2Cents likes this.
  4. DreUd

It's just people complaining because they can. They will never leave.

5. Yuusayn

I suppose so, its just confusing on why they decide to stay even though they make out all the server problems and lack of changes to be game breaking, when if they stick around it obviously isn't as bad as they say

6. Roechacca

They're addicted. You can't see that?

FadedSky and Yuusayn like this.
  7. TheReason

I got booted off 11 times yesterday and I live less than 2 hours from server. **** seems game breaking to me.

Folek, Natsett and irrelevant like this.
  8. Nyhver

Some do, some stay and complain. Why people like 2nonsense likes to rant about his presuppostions is a very large question if "silly trolling" is unsatisfactory

9. Yuusayn

One of the only things that make sense, it’d be nice if they’d show some appreciation once and awhile

Roechacca likes this.
  10. Roechacca

[​IMG]
    A lot gamers get stuck between 3-4 for years.

11. Kotaro

12. Dag

Dag

Servers all ****ed up again today cant even grind

13. Yuusayn

They’ve been that way for awhile, everyone seems to forget this happened months ago

14. Reave711

Appreciation for what? **** servers? The gm killing the guy running his packs and his horse? The game runs like **** and is poorly managed

Also people are quitting/playing other games. Most people in my guild are only still here till another mmo drops

15. Nyhver

That's right, appreciate and come back to the dark lady's crack cocaine meth angel dust, you can't fight the addiction, you know you want it

ah yes

mmm

16. Roechacca

I don't categorize players having connection issues with players that hate the game and don't leave. They're at the mercy of other parties to be able to play. It's doesn't matter if they bought the best rig and the most expensive VPN, sometimes even those players have the same exact issue. It's all out of players hands and that's even more frustrating to players that LIKE the game.

Yuusayn likes this.
  17. Yuusayn

True, did that happen on val6? I do look forward to the next mmo, but most people seem to think bdo is the only mmo

18. Yuusayn

Even people who do those extra curricular activities are appreciative from the person giving

19. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

Ya, a lot of people have quit or at least have stopped playing as often as they used to. There's just a constant stream of new players coming in behind them who enjoy the game for those first few months, begin to feel the problems that the veterans were talking about, post their complaints and leave.

This game thrives on new players and having them spend money on start-up costs, not player retention.

Ithaell, PDFS, 2Cents and 1 other person like this.
  20. Restless

you do know kakao is publishing an entirely new MMORPG and this 6 year old game will die anyways right