1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People Quitting By The Droves

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by aswedishtiger, May 16, 2018.

1. aswedishtiger

Does WoW and FFXIV look like garbage to you as well? Because they are both tab target and subscription based models that are very much alive and thriving an doing well. These KR "action MMOs" seem to be getting dumpster recycled every other year

Qasim and T800 like this.
  2. Sv Cassjo

Sv Cassjo Ninja

A thread changes nothing,
    the ingame chat doesn't change anything...
    You want to quit? Just quit already and don't be afk 24/7 trying to make your point valid.

Everytime I log in, I see those Twitter- and funny streamer-screens with just another sunset/flowers/pets/outfit showing how special and healthy this game may be - without showing anything vital, just some shiny surface with the mind of a 8yrs-old: "Look, how pretty my costumes are.", "I'm in love with my tamer!", "Can't decide, what to wear this spring...", "My beloved mare 'Sunny' and me"... This is called "influencer" these days.

Want to make point? Do some research, use correct grammar and whole sentences and make a video/stream about this. This way you could be taken more serious and at least accomplish to make some sort of point of all the issues concerning BDO with a lifetime longer than a couple of days somewhere in some forum.

Feroth likes this.
  3. aswedishtiger

This thread changes nothing kind of like your post in this thread changes nothing

Scixer, Ruffe, Qasim and 1 other person like this.
  4. Sv Cassjo

Sv Cassjo Ninja

I am pretty aware of that, but I did my duty and I am free of any guilt so far - thanks for trying anyway.

5. Pkmdz

Wow's appearance is the one of the top things keeping me from ever trying it. I don't know about FFX

6. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

LOL so sad..now where and when did I see this before, hmmm?

KrimsonSky likes this.
  7. Atron

See here above post is made by a salty teen. He doesn't have fun in this game anymore but for some reason he just can't let go.

A more "sane" person would drop the game, say goodbye to his guild mates and quit. But not our salty teen, he wants PA to crash and burn, close servers for good so he can move to another game without BDO pulling him back or watching others have fun.

I feel sorry for you @SexyNoona , i really do.

Mgp, Chaos Ronin and Vasth like this.
  8. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

no, those changes are there to make the game generally more easy. They said themselves that before, you couldn't fight a class which you didn't play before yourself, as you would have to learn their moves. They want that to be gone, so basically making the game braindead for new and casual players they can milk more. All those veterans that already put in 2 years of their time + hundrets, if not thousands of $$$ are left alone. They are already milked and not much to get out of those.

Ruffe likes this.
  9. Cold Napalm

They are? Because I ain't seeing it. Grind zones still full. AFK fisher still full. Imperial deliveries all sold out for anything easy to make. Yeah not seeing the leaving in droves. Course we still have a few days of VP/kama/Armstrong. So we will see if people leave when they don't get all that stuff while they have to be beta testers.

Mgp likes this.
  10. zenjudit

Where are this people quiting? I challenged them to make a thread and screenshot deleting all their character or account, no need to delete items 1 by 1 like that sy jy guy did.

Show your resolve and how serious you are against PA. I will not get anything from this but atleast it will show PA how serious you guys really are.

Not just all bark and no action lmao. And please no "but steam shows data blah blah", "I already quitted months ago"....come now, there is nothing to lose since you are quitting right?

11. aswedishtiger

If you haven't seen the 80-90 TET and PEN roulette. The YouTube video montages of people and top streamers straight up deleting their PEN items then you've been living in your own ignorant bubble of ignorance. Probably heard the forums are a shitshow popped in found 1 thread said something snarky requiring links from the communitty.

Dude stop trying to assign people homework and do .005 seconds of looking around lmfao some people crack me up

ViktoryiaV, Ruffe and Qasim like this.
  12. zenjudit

Just another reason as usual, bark and no action :)

13. zenjudit

Last time I checked, there is no cure for stupidity. Why would you pen roulette if you are going to quit anyway? Come on keep it simple, just quit and post easy as that. Time you posted in the forums is enough to post it :)

14. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

i bet you think you are the smartest out there huh ?

Ruffe likes this.
  15. aswedishtiger

I have no response for this level of stupidity holy ****

crawlord and Ruffe like this.
  16. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

BlackDesert64_2018-05-18_14-51-21.jpg

looks like bdo's future if they don't revert the changes

whats up with that? 15 people online in the entire channel

ViktoryiaV, Scixer, Ruffe and 5 others like this.
  17. odar

a lot of good players leaving game, not only koreans, MANY US and EU too

Ruffe likes this.
  18. Peisinoe

Could it possibly be due to maintenance on node war channels? Rocket science not required for BDO.

T800 likes this.
  19. aswedishtiger

Is this isn't concerning idk wtf is. White Knights? Where ART THOU? COMETH HERE AND DEFEND THIS HEAP OF TRASH I CLAIMETH

Ruffe and Nakria like this.
  20. Peisinoe