1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Permanent/Repairable/Reusable Fishing Boat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BuShiDo, Nov 2, 2019.

?

Would you like to see a permanent fishing boat implemented in BDO?

1. Yes

56.3%
  2. No

12.5%
  3. Don't Care

31.3%
  1. BuShiDo

Please add a fishing boat that is just as re-usable/energy-replenishable as the Epheria Sailboat/Frigate. The Cog is a nice vessel so it could be a candidate for a permanent vessel.

Frankly I would love to see a fishing boat similar to the one found in Archeage but I am willing to settle for the Cog but with a nice cosmetic skin. Thanks.

2. ghoulz666

Cog is a pointless addition. What's so important in the ocean that demands speed that you're willing to pump out replacements for it.

ShaunOMoore likes this.
  3. BuShiDo

Getting to and from hot spots faster. Finding hot spot quicker. Getting to AFK fishing location faster. Time saved is the benefit here.

4. Marshallx

Here is how bdo works - Give us a rubber raft that punctures easy and you have to buy patch kits off the pearl shop to keep it afloat.

5. ghoulz666

If you know where to fish you don't even need to worry about travel.

6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Exactly, knowing where to fish makes you instantly tp to the desired location.

Aglaja likes this.
  7. AlnilamE

The Cog is really not hard to make, and I can harpoon from it, so I'm happy with that for now, and my Epherias for other stuff.

8. ghoulz666

I've had a session where I filled up my inventory just from hotspots near a single island. You're wasting your time flying all over the place.

9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I suppose you teleported to that location and teleported back to town.

10. Traxxle

Such a boat already exists. The BDO fishing boat loses no life span if you sail it with untargeted T. I've been using the same set of fishing boats since 2016. Sadly, the Great Ocean update crippled these boats - they can't move against currents. We can only hope someone at PA comes to their senses and scraps currents entirely.

11. ShaunOMoore

I agree on the cog issue. what's the point of having a boat that wears out faster than you can build a replacement. My observation is it is only good for about three trips from Port Epheria to Aquilla's Eye. It should have a life longer than a fishing boat.

12. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

What is there in the ocean at all the requires a boat? I just get ride to Vell once a week and its plenty enough of ocean content for me.