1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition for Alert Stance Distance

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Fugazi, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Fugazi

I just think the Distance Nerf on Alert Stance for Ninja was an Overreach and should Un-NERFD.

sajdas likes this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

3. Kifon

Make the petition and i ll sing it . Even though theres no use for it most likely . They only listen to koreans and even tho every competent player , ninja or not , knows alert stance distance was an over nerf, they wouldnt do anything about it . They just suck as a company .

4. sajdas

nerfing alert stance was an overkill, ninja succ still is strong but why touching the mobility -.-

5. Diepel

Still strong. No nerf needed.

6. Elisabeth Soul

Elisabeth Soul Archer EU

why say lot word when few word do trick

7. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

You're not gonna get any support from anybody but Ninja players, and there are far too few of us compared to the masses that want us nerfed. Some of the same masses that exploit events to get ahead, btw. So good luck getting anything off the ground.

Kifon, Souda, Feroth and 4 others like this.
  8. sajdas

Unfortunately sad but true...
    I wouldn't even mind for another small damage nerf if we get alert stance range back.

9. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Have you noticed how quiet these forums are now that the nerfs hit? I swear this forum is only active when people are complaining about the class. Sad.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  10. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Facts. But give it a month. they’ll find something else to cry about. Waiting for the next nerf request. I guess it will be stealth again.

11. SakuJoe

I did stop the game for a while for health problems. It it wasn't for that reason it would probly be for thoses kind of nerfs anyway.
    I discovered ninja' succ like everyone when it cames out and tried it couple of hours, came back 2 days ago to play it again: no more appealing.
    I can understand you want some nerfs when something is too strong.
    Damages where over the top, skills accuracy was wayy too much (was a free counter to eva builds), condi were strong etc
    That nerf on alert stance is an insult hahaha. That "step forward" is literally 1 step. You can take it off the kit you'll barely see no difference.
    Don't get me wrong it's not like i give a **** about the nerf, since i don't play the game anymore. But it's a small support to all my ninja mates around here. Be strong and take care.

#11 SakuJoe, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
  12. Dr.Virus

ALert stance distance needs to be brought back to what it was. You destroyed the mechanics, gg

13. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Ninja is still OP class, need to be nerfed more

14. WhySoSeeryus

the succ ninja that existed before was beyond cancer. if reroll coupon sales could talk.... :D

#14 WhySoSeeryus, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2020
  15. GuiltGuy

And now succession kuno is fair. lol
    You are either blind, or racist against asian character or have gender discrimination.

16. WhySoSeeryus

where did i ever say succ kuno is fair?

17. GuiltGuy

Let's put aside whether ninja succ is broken or not. Then tell me why you target ninja only? I didn't see you rush to the spot to ask for nerf to kuno though lol. So you are either blind, or racist against asian character or have gender discrimination.

18. WhySoSeeryus

im not targeting anyone. the topic is here, i think the mobility succ ninja had coupled with other **** was legit broken. thats how forums work, you leave your opinion on the matter.

19. GuiltGuy

Again, we returned to the original spot. In your opinion, succ ninja was op. So you have been positively asking for nerfs.

And do you think kuno is inferior to succ ninja? Kuno succ has higher damage, higher mobility, more burst movement than succ ninja. You said you don't think kuno succ is fair either. Then why only targeted ninja? Why I never saw you rushed to ask for nerf to kuno even if she is more broken?

It doesnt matter how forum works. I am asking exactly why you targeted one you think yourself was broken but did not target others that were more broken.

Ninja community asked for a compensation for alert stance. You instantly rushed to the point and said "no" without giving any detailed reasons. Kuno communities have been pretending they were "weak" for years, but I have never seen that you're agianst that even if you think kuno succ is not fair either.

Therefore I am asking why you are taking advantage of forum as a means to target one class while others are even more broken? Do you have any personal resentment against ninja for some reason (like your ex-girlfriend broken up with you and she was a ninja player or so)? Are you against asian culture so you're personally agaisnt asian classes/characters? Do you have some kind of gender selections as you want to see more females in the class and hope that all male classes go to extinction? Or you are somewhat the type that is the combination of all reasons above?

You don't need to respond because I already sensed gender discrimination, raciasm all over this forum. It is not your problem alone. For example, when DK community asked for an unfair buff to their classes even if they are already broken now, they didn't explain why they deserved but only posted some DK pictures with brea*st exposed. lol

#19 GuiltGuy, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  20. WhySoSeeryus

dude asked for reversal of alert stance nerf, i said no. dont see how would that imply that succ kuno isnt overtuned or not.