1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition for Alert Stance Distance

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Fugazi, Apr 12, 2020.

1. GuiltGuy

Yeah two kunos fighted with each other and one of you cannot even figure out the mechanism of illusion of restraint via pve and just began to understand illusion of restraint's mechanism through the forum from someone else very recently, while always shitting on ninja, claiming kuno succ was a total crap. lol

And do you know why I don't support to buff ninja even if lots of people think that alert stance needs to be brought back?

If kuno community doesn't always cry, I would prefer to choose to be silent. Wizard succ is very broken already but can be countered by kuno succ, warriro awaken etc. I used kuno succ for pvp a lot. All I find is a burst engage from thousands miles away into a grab and that's all.

Again, as I said previously. I don't give it a damn how broken kuno is. But it just makes me sick to see something like this:
    World: Ninja and kuno are op assasin. Need nerfs.
    Kuno: Ninja and us are different classes. Nerf ninja only.
    World: Kuno succ is broken and needs nerf.
    Kuno: But ninja succ is equally good as ours even if he has been stripped off entirely. (lol, is this a joke?)

This is why I only targeted wizard and kuno as I dont care who is broken but it is the practice of someone that pissed me off.

#81 GuiltGuy, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
  2. IWalkAlone

It was forum fight you dummy :)
    Like I told you I dont see such thigs.The only thread you posted was sarcastic, but you even coudnt read it, just saw the title and you was so biased that you posted it like cry.Mostly kunos things that the class is strong now.Op? DOnt think so because of pool of OP chars none is.Like I told you, go educate yourself see how both ninja and kuno are.If one is OP then other because both chars are pretty close to each other.Even if kuno is better is not by much like you said.
    And attacking only kuno looks like personol problem.What about succ Lahn? You didnt say anything about her.Its more broken than kuno.All you showing grudge toward 3 classes when there is bigger problems.So yea, bad kuno, ninja or wizard touch you badly and now you cry like little girl...
    And again you claim to be ex ninja, later ex kuno and you shjhowing lack of knowledge about the class(kuno in general) then comes random person that just start to play the class and know every skill... what can I say more...

3. GuiltGuy

Wow, look at yourself. The kuno represents the whole forum lol. No wonder you said kuno is the most noble race in the world! Perfect.

The NA community is very well-known for being biased. Like someone claimed ninja has the highest accuracy so that he doesnt need accessoire to kill (I don't even bother to reply that thread which waas very recent one), this is the very obvious evidence that any list, any ratings from this community shall be discarded. The char? What char? The char kuno creates herself for claiming she is fine? lol

And why should I complain about succ Lahn? Give me one good reason why should. Kuno community is entirely different from ninja community. You kuno are typical who cry for any other class and insist you are "fine" no matter how broken you are. Ninja on the other hand, seldomly attack other classes. If you think I havent put enough time in assasin classes and wichard classes and do not know your so-called "general" knowledge about kuno, then go ahead to worship your wootie as I said, who cannot even read and figure out illusion of constraint's mechanism via pve " and who tries to compare the pvp damage with pve damgae.

And of course, they need to make kuno more interesting to play. Because I am kinda bored with kuno succ. All my finger' memory is a super long-distance travel of engage from thousands miles away into a grab. Battle ends!

Again no conversation is needed with kuno. At least wizard admits they are op and need nerfs or fixes, you kunos are the worst. You are muuuuch more broken than wizard succ. All you deserve is a nerf.

#83 GuiltGuy, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
  4. IWalkAlone

You get boring with lies.No I dod not say such things.But what bothers me is that your grudge poison your brain to a level that you start to believe yourself.Better stay away from forums and BDO for few days at least.You may end up badly...

5. GuiltGuy

Somebody deleted that posts you made, and I did give you a like button for admiting kuno is conspiracy for being the best race in the world. If you forgot, then you need to stay away from the game to refresh your mind.

6. IWalkAlone

OMG that was sarcasm.Now it realy bothers me that you realy belive that there is conspiracy for making kuno the master race and rule the universe...So yeaa take a break...

7. GuiltGuy

I know that was sarcasm of yours, but this is the truth of the reality. You sarcasm happens to reveal the truth and that is why I gave you a "like".

Kuno IS the special class that even if she is so broken, she is still tolerated by community. And even if she is broken, she is the leader of attackers to compaign agaisnt other weaker classes like Lahn, archer. What a priority from the noble of the world!

#87 GuiltGuy, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  8. IWalkAlone

I think I can speak freely now.Yes there is conspiracy, kuno will be the master race of the universe.And my and my fellow kuno wootie have the task to convert you.You may not realise it but you are one of us now.All your life you teling been a ninja, now sudden youve been kuno.Soon al you gona cry in forums is that kuno needs bufs.Welcome to kuno world my friend :)
    Now seriosly.Do you realy believe that Lahn and Archer are weak.Specialy Lahn?

9. GuiltGuy

No I am not one of you. Saying that I am one of you kunos is just a big insult to me. I am a mirror of yours. Because I am a mirror of kuno and wizard communities', I only reflect the image of kuno and wizard. Why should I reflect the image of Lahn and archer?

10. IWalkAlone

There is no mirror my friend.You are a Kuno.

11. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Bring back Alert Stance distance!

Metro_Zoldyck and woots like this.
  12. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

no. hail the kuno playing lizard people community