1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition: Softcap gear box should be permanent

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Devia, Jul 25, 2018.

1. kreez

kreez Krownyy Tamer EU

monkaS

2. Catastigma

[​IMG]

Nope. i calm down. The bait level of this guys is too low. My creativity was not awake.

3. FixWindows7UiIngameplease

totally agree

would make pvp more balanced as it is now

Blackhearted likes this.
  4. NinjaYako

**** everyone that has spent the time to get that gear to be softcap... Great logic. Keep it up...

Tvvin likes this.
  5. Flood

Flood Musa 62 NA

GOD DAMMMNNNNNNN. I popped open the forums, read the title and saw who authored it, and went HOLY **** HE DID IT AGAIN. Good one mate. Taking your haitus really drove this one home too.

#65 Flood, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Devia likes this.
  6. LogicaI

[​IMG]

Taadjo, Columba and Tvvin like this.
  7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

jebaited AF

8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

PETITION: people like OP should stop playing MMO’s

Cedricu likes this.
  9. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

I prefer having this as rbf gear

10. Aaarggghhh

Aaarggghhh Ninja 62 EU

lolz .. don't even know if you're trolling or not :D

I'm playing for a year now and i wouldn't say that i deserve the same gear as people who play since release. Don't you think it should be a challenge to earn your gear?

11. Virus76

The ppl who are longer in the game are only pissed because they can't grind for free on their spots in Kamasylve. And they are crying like little Babys yesterday in the Server-Chat.

12. Bunnyrivenluver

its not like they earned it

1) they got "Soft cap gear" by afk trading overnight

2) RNG hitting a button

3) claiming their vets

lol pls

earning gear is not hard please stop acting like ur good u life skill and afk to get gear and hope to god ur enhance works then roll on people who have no gear

Fearless V and Blackhearted like this.
  13. Atron

You kinda got my "ear" till i read : i DESERVE to be the same gear as these veterans

i DESERVE

LuL no you don't =)

Chaos Ronin, Foxens and Aaarggghhh like this.
  14. Atron

Then if its not hard ... why is such a problem for everyone hitting soft cap?

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  15. Bunnyrivenluver

you need RNG thats y

and theres nothing u can do to make ur RNG insanely good thats 100% garenteed

Fearless V, Foxens and Tjaranis like this.
  16. BaldVulture

yea i agree to some extent, while giving out free TET i dont agree with they should def make it so that armor and weps dont go below TRI once you get to tri, that way TET is easier to get and PEN will still be a pain, but no more going into NW with full pri because pen roulette didnt work out. I dont have the time to sit and grind 12h a day, or leave my PC on 24/7 and im not in a big guild that gets 100mil payouts a week, competing for me is impossible, even though i started playing at launch with headstart im just one of those guys who got really unlucky and has horrible decision making. so im sitting with 0 dura on all my boss armor and kzarka all of them are pri except my awakeing which is TRI but its not a dandi.. soo many people have quit because of the gear gap myself included, the game is great, but progression is very hard because you make 2 steps forward only to fail and go 2 steps back.. with this tryout set its easy to see how balanced pvp is, and what classes are overpowered in RBF and NW because everyone has pretty much the same GS and i love it. i wouldnt make the set permanent, but as i said above armor and weps should not downgrade below TRI that way everyone at leasts has tri and feels a little less crushed when TET/PEN fails. balancing mechanics for the top 1% isn't a smart thing to do, let the 1% have thier full pen they deserve it and let us common mortal be free of the PRI misery.

#76 BaldVulture, Jul 26, 2018
    Foxens likes this.
  17. Columba

My gear is crap, but I disagree. Work for it.

Aaarggghhh likes this.
  18. Tjaranis

first of OP is clearly a troll trying to say how ridiculess he think it is that people want equalized gear for pvp.

personally i think giving everyone softcap gear would vastly increase the fun for the majority of people.
    it's not a question of whether or not you spend a long time or didnt, but that it is a fact that the extreme gear gab is seriously hurting the game and especially pvp.
    giving this set out as a reward for 60 would go a long way to lower the extreme gap which imho would make pvp far more enjoyable for the vast majority of people.

besides that, the difference on top geared and someone with 10+ failed pens in full TRI is only how lucky you where with your RNG and your first roulette, so saying that the lucky once has inherently "earned it" is kind of bs ;)

however no worries this will never happen, the pvp community have been screaming on equalized pvp arena's since release and it will not happen because it is a p2w game so they want to push that heavy microtransaction focus, which isn't done by letting people have to much "fun"...
    as well as the new patches in KR have PEN+20, so if you think Pen grind was disgusting, welcome to PEN+20 grind taking roughly 200billion silver Per piece of gear ;)
    nothing besides pvp can be "hard" in this game (the punishment for pve death and the loot rates etc. promotes only grinding where you can kill in 2-5seconds).
    everything else is just tedious and time-consuming and the fight is whether or not your brain forces you to do something more reasonable with your time than running in the same little circle, one shotting every mob group, for 300hours more to do yet another few RNG progression tries...

it is absolutely tedious, boring and frustrating to gain gear in BDO, but hard? skillfull? not in the slightest, the more you focus on becoming good the less you will progress as you are not brainlessly grinding and fixing AFK setups.
    many of us has spend VASTLY more time and resources then the vast majority of softcapped players, and are back stuck again on tri after to many fails to PEN for us to have the effort to even try and go full tet again...
    whenever people are talking about "fairness" in "their hard work" i shake my head and remember a player who failed over 50 times to PEN and ended at like 350FS at the end, then recall another one who got it in 2 tries -_- ....

but it's not "fun" to fight people who got no chance -_-
    doubt many actual pvp'ers find it fun that it is so stupidly imbalanced its impossible to get a reasonable fight and everyone knows you are nothing but gear carried, no matter how you play when the difference on tri vs. softcap is so insane you are basically immortal and 1 chain them no issue.
    that would include me to but i rather see everyone have it as it would create far more enjoyable pvp for me, instead of being a "demi-god" almost falling asleep in easy mode when fighting tri and below as softcapped+
    -_-

#78 Tjaranis, Jul 26, 2018
    kalston and Blackhearted like this.
  19. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Wheeew what a marvelous box.

A simple thing was done yet the world is set on fire, tells a lot about almost everything that is going on.

Keep it cool little tacos, the game wont change.

Rayin likes this.
  20. Atron

preorder of market

and soon (tm) those new crone stones with 100% guaranteed enchant.

So with above methods you bypass RNG entirely. And since game is so easy mode you will hav no problem gathering silver to get your dream gear.

A month and a half ago there were also those shakuto boxes distributed as a final reward. How come TET Tungrade earring was sitting on buy for few minutes on EU market?

Since, again, game is so easy why noone bought off preorder ?

I think you all don't even play this game ... you all just fuk around arena every other day and if you decide to play you grind 30 minutes get bored switch to fishing alt and cry on forums how game is unfair.

Face it ... this game is hard core and takes dedication .... and if u lack those qualities you are better of to WoW for fast pownage in yet another expansion.