1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition/Survey to remove Cron stone melting from the game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SkullMonkey, Aug 29, 2018.

?

Do you want Pearl Abyss/Kakao to Remove Cron stones from Melting Costumes?

1. Remove all cron stones from melting costumes

249 vote(s)
    67.7%
  2. Limit how many costumes can be melted per week

42 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Reduce amount of cron stones you can get per costume

24 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. The system in place now is fine

53 vote(s)
    14.4%
  1. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

They need to add letting us melt all skins :)

2. Reave711

Friend...it’s too late, Pandora’s box has already been opened

JM likes this.
  3. SkullMonkey

sadly.... The only way they could pull up from this nose dive is to remove the cron stone melting immediately from all builds of the game but the only way they will change their mind is if they see a severe die off in the population that is much larger than what they anticipated.... but by then... it'll be too late.

4. zhagsten

Without Korean players to help you out with that request, even if Kakao try their best to defend it, PA will just pat their head, call them children and you will get nothing.

However you are right to try. Lost causes are the best causes.

BellaKora likes this.
  5. ManlyBeard

Dear PA

Here on this forum, that you don’t really read, we made this here petition to ask you to stop making money.

Signed

The dude that’s fine with p2w but not too much, and thinks (read hopes) you’ll listen

/s for those who might miss it (specially OP)

6. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

its baffling that they can't extrapolate why people might be leaving or no longer spending money. I stopped spending money after it became clear they weren't making good on "continued class balance" and just left PvP a mess. But trudged along hoping itll get better....... not only does it not get better... they don't give us the content that is there! So... ya I definitely stopped giving them money about 3 months ago. Why support them with my dollars when they don't address anything the community asks for. So my $30-$50 a month was probably common. They could have maintained many accounts spending money monthly and kept a healthy game...... instead they decide chasing whale money is best...... now not only are people not spending money but actively leaving! Good job Guys!

MoreCoffee likes this.
  7. ambyentlight

again this will never happen due to over 90% of the playerbase are in favor of this and that the forum playerbase is less than 5% of the actual game.

8. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

So.... a general truism in life is that if you hear a specific sentiment uttered then guaranteed more will feel the same. So the majority of people posting on forums are saying its terrible and they don't want it... if the truism is true than there are many others that feel the same.

Your 90% of the player base statistic seems to still have smudges on it from being pulled directly out of you a**. Where did you receive this quality data? Oh really.... you really think 90% of the player base is pro-egregious P2W?...... this game really is spiraling down the toilet fast.

9. Shiea

Seems you guys completely skipped over the comment on the first page which was then confirmed by Servantes liking said comment, KK can't do anything about this because PA are pushing for the global build idea (which is already flawed because we're missing content but that's a separate issue) and PA will never remove it because of the amount of people already spending money on it. As unfortunate as that may be, you can do nothing but except or move on from the game. Let this be clear though I'm not defending the P2W, I just don't think we can do anything to stop it from going further.

10. Dworkin Barimen

Holy ****,people have no clue what they want do they?1st game is 3 years old we steam plebs can't catch we getting destroyed by main population,give us a way to catch up,now p2w,and there is that dude that streigh up demands for them to handle soft cap permanent gear to new comers.How about NO to all of that and start dealing with the tools at your disposal and using your brains?

11. Hypotermia

The thing is how PA is going through the global idea is not just to catch up our region but catch up with all regions. How they currently go it with is like slowly having every region at level of korean at the same time. Which i think is bit bad way to go

They should've let servers that are newer to catch up at their own pace while japan, russia and na/eu would catch up their own pace. Honestly atm we're most likely just waiting bit to other regions be closer to us till they release drieghan. Another way would be that for christmas we get Drieghan but then its WAAAYY too late

12. Dalenos

That's my point eventually only the whales will be around. Then they will realize that and most likely quit move on >.>

13. NeroKae

I guess aside from maximizing profit, PA also want to cut cost, maintaining different builds for the same software and make it run as bugless as possible is expensive. One of our project for a special customer started like that. If it wasnt for the millions of € from the customer. I doubt that our ceo would even consider doing the ****, I was the lead dev at that time, by the middle of the development, we wiped off lots of modules and just developed completely new one. It was more effective that way.

You could only put blame on the stakeholders that want to see their numbers, PA devs cant do a **** about it.

14. johnnified

Stop crying like fragile babies.

15. Maginha

That sir is misinformarion... content ppl dont have a reason to come here and scream in the first place.

You just say that we should follow the ones who scream the loudest and are seen most prominently, this brought some brutally ugly things alrdy to our world, you should buy some book...

The same way we min max ingame, the same way is PA acting irl for real moneyz...

Get your emotions out of your head, they hinder your abilities to think properly and makes argumenting pretty hard for yourself (smthing i have to tell myself over and over again...)

16. Nubek

NO, because the damage has been already done and people just got pen items this week spending thousands of $ into it already.
    The game is ****ing destroyed, just abort this ship, if you dont then congratulations you are one stupid sheep for the company, piss.

17. iTroll

Y'all been ranting for 1month prior to the update and nothing happened so u expect something to happen now?lol.

18. Happywall

please do remove it

19. rivencombos

can we start a petition to remove renown score instead

Mimimimi likes this.
  20. Dulkur

The increased number of attempts currently is likely from people stockpiling resources prior to the change. Knowing we were getting an enhancement boost it was foolish to waste resources prior to the change. I know I have a large amount of extra pearl costumes purchased from the market on alts I don't intend to actively play, I personally have no intention of sacrificing them as I find the mechanics for obtaining the items in game sufficient.

I would have prefered some other mechanic to smashing costumes. Right now even with no silver constraint, it is better to buy a costume, than the Cron stones directly, destroying the market for new players and those who want costumes for appearance.

The costumes should cost more than the base purchase price of the Cron stones they provide. Aside from that I am enjoying the changes, even though I have no intention of using the Pearl Shop portion. I can't even bring myself to smash a head slot item, that I always set to off, and have multiple extras for the slot.