1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to perma ban all sea monster ramming glitch abusers / remove cheated silver

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Sea Monster, Aug 15, 2018.

1. ambyentlight

ramhacks for rowboats when?

2. Escapism

Because they dont actually play their own game, as has been shown several other times already. A lot of serious issues or exploits would have been adressed and fixed a long time ago already, and more focus would have been set on improving the engine, graphical performance ect. instead of developing an even more resource- & performance-intensive "remastered" mode.

3. ghoulz666

Even a @#$%ty MMO will act quick enough to sort out any mess that threatens to ruin their economy. These guys are too high up in their ivory towers to figure out what's going on.

RageAgainst likes this.
  4. PandoraRose

So many people salty that they're not the only ones able to purchase big items anymore.
    Not to mention lazy.
    Always amuses me how made-up payout figures rise every time one of these topics goes up.

5. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

So you are saying that "ramming", which is a Skill of the boat that you even get with Beginner 1 Sailing level, is abusing a glitch?
    How is using a skill a glitch? If so, please ban the OP to because he obviously uses skills in order to kill monsters while grinding. Thats a glitch too?

Sure ban those hackers that use speed hacks and such, but ramming is not a glitch or anything like the shovel exploit was.
    Shoveling is a game feature thats right but filling your inventory up with crap and only have two items (hards/sharps) in your inventory to stack so that the system only auto accepts those, thats an exploit for sure.

Overall you are very unprecise with your claims here.

But nice troll posting of yours there

6. unrealaz1

The difference is that you cannot do this in PVP.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/294446291?t=0h29m50s
    Aka skill cancelling does not allow you to do the same damage over and over and over and over and over and over and so on BECAUSE OF ****ING COOLDOWNS SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
    The problem people fail to realize to see is that if you do it manually it's ok and it's overturned for too much silver.
    If you use a speedhack and can get from mob in 10 seconds and kill in in 5 it's a ****ing problem

#46 unrealaz1, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2018
  7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

did u ban people on those videos and people that use same exploits? no? why?

there is obviously a wave of videos with exploits so that you dont ban people due to too many people using them. YOU SHOULD BAN them.

8. RP Tzuyu

skills animation canceling ban!!!! YES...…… FINALLY, a nice idea ;p

9. Fesquera

It's a fixed market, what's the worst that happens. Everyone gets more money and pre-orders go up accord
    Could I please ask you that when someone is trying to have a normal discussion with you, to refrain from using ridiculous fonts and language, it doesn't help your argument in the slightest.
    This tread started with a petition to ban people abusing a "glitch with ramming", and this is the statement that I gave my argument for. A CM even confirmed that all of this is perfectly fine. You are trying to pin an acceptance of actual hacks/outside software on me that I have in no way affiliated with in my previous post. I do not support using hacks or outside software. I also didn't say skill cancelling allowed you to do damage repeatedly. All I said in that part of the argument was that animation cancelling is a widely used mechanic in this game that's a core part of PvP. You're trying to spin it like I'm defending hackers to make your depthless arguments sound believable and this is quite frankly not okay.

You were asking to perma ban people using game mechanics that have been confirmed to be fine, and I argued against you. Don't change the subject to hacking and things that are obviously not allowed, it's unsightly.

Reigne Irkalla and Pernicious like this.
  10. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Omegalul
    If they ban anyone who used animation cancel (it should also count everyone using it in pvp) then there will be like 20 lifeskillers left. People using animation cancel on horse are worst criminals I tell you ! Let's don't forget about those hackers overstacking horses
    OMEGALUL.

11. Pernicious

The problem is not the possibility to use game mechanics. The problem is the high drop value and the problem can be solved by drastically reducing dropping of rare items and the amount of dropped Neidan's.

12. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Castle payouts did ruin this game. Sovereign/Manup made free billions when no one attacked them, why would they remove option that makes game fair ?

13. Peisinoe

Because who wants a system where anybody can put in the work to make a boat and then hunt daily to gain rewards for their efforts? Totally ludicrous! [​IMG]

14. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

I AM OUTRAGED !

Flood, Crimson_Scarlet and Peisinoe like this.
  15. Kharognar

It's not making the game fair . If the whole EU/NA Community is idiotic and lets 2 guilds sit in one castle until they get removed by force it's not the 2 guild's fault ... But sea monster hunting Directly killing the Economy . It offers nothing towards the Market while most people are actually turning towards it . While Sovereign and Manup were like what ? 0.001 % of the Community that earned like what ? 500 million / week for being Number 1 in their prespective servers ? Who the heck told you that you will be able to make 3-4 or even more billions / week by ramming MOBS in the SEA w/o any contest or poss to lose even the slightest while doing it ?

RageAgainst likes this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

why would you fight fire with throwing gasoline on top of it?

if one thing was broken, solution isnt to add more problems.

RageAgainst likes this.
  17. Maginha

I mean ur crazy, you think investing 50 shak seals or farming log for 100 hours, designs n stuff, use massiv cps to built it should be rewarded more than buying a tri wpn and go grinding? Yoooouuu girl is crazy af

Flood, Peisinoe and Draconnix like this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

reward is simply too high for the required effort. getting a boat isnt that big of a deal. and it is earning way more money than people with high gear that takes way more effort (and or luck, but that is for another topic)farming spots.

RageAgainst likes this.
  19. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

No one wanted to attack their castle because they one shoted everyone, payout made them so strong no one was able to scratch them. It took year for people to catch up and only then we were able to push them out.

20. WhySoSeeryus

you really make it sound like you actually believe making that sailboat is hard. that is sad.

just for the sake of the discussion, i have a boat, made it myself ages ago. without a hedgehog and kama blessings.