1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to reimburse money used to buy the Game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by jose0320, Aug 30, 2018.

?

Should kakao reimburse the money spent on buying the game?

1. Yes, they sold the product with fake promises

62.3%
  2. No, kakao deserve to keep our money even though they sold product with fake promises

12.7%
  3. I don’t care

25.0%
  1. Alicia Dominica

Exactly.

Spends 100 bucks back in March 2016 in order to access a service (read the ToS) which is subject to change, then decides in August 2018 that he wants the money back. Let me guess, OP, you will still continue to play the game though? If this is the kind of customer that they could have based a "non-p2w" version on, I for one am glad that they went the "p2w"-route. There is no way any business can survive with that kind of clientele as OP.

2. Cannaid

That's the thing though, really.

We know who to blame, hell Kakao themselves have outright told us who to blame, it's PA. It's PA through and through.

However, Kakao/daum made assurances years ago that we wouldn't have the game that we have today. Outright promises, that it turns out they couldn't keep for us. Regardless of the reason, regardless of who's to blame, we all have every right to be upset with Kakao for failing to keep their word, one way or another. That's just the bottom line here.

3. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

What promises did they break this time? Can you give any proof of it?

Calling p2w is not proof, someone with little to no gametime paying to get PEN items is borderline but you can define it as winning if you want. Any proof that this happened, or is it just that in theory someone with $1m to spend could in theory get the same gear as people playing for 2 years?

4. jose0320

100 usd was just the game
    I spent over 2k on “convenience” stuff
    But I can’t keep being kakao ATM when they try to scam us ( oh wait they already did )
    Also then they shouldn’t have sell a lifetime game usange if they only intended to keep the product specfications for 2.5 years

5. jose0320

Like no point arguing
    Kakao must be really Happy with people like you seriously

6. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Atleast i try to find some proof of what i claim, but its so much easier to use subjective feelings as proof instead...

7. Sample5000

They won't do that. Lol.

8. Realitypixels

Realitypixels Mystic 59 EU

In this case lifetime means the lifetime of the game: till the servers go definitely down. And not till: hey lets make our business in some other way. Why you keep changing arguments/definitions just to prove a point you don't, and won't, have?. You don't like the game? That's totally fine. You don't accept their change/new direction in business model? Totally legit.
    Have you come here for approval of your thoughts? Here you have it. To exercise your right to complain? Yeah, sure.. now are you going to still be upset or just do something profitable in order to stop having a hard time?
    I hope you have a nice day, after all! :)

PS:And saying that kakao scammed anyone is a blatant lie.. and that's coming from someone who has had serious issues with the lack of competence and knowledge of the game of their GM's. (Inb4 someone says I'm a fanboy or a whiteknight)

9. Eynix

Tbh I'm a bit salty buying this game 60€, given how cash shop wise things turned out to be.

jose0320 and Kio like this.
  10. Spartakatz

Another frustrated kid that turns to childish insults because no other arguments. Raised by internet forums. Poor dude.

50% cosmetics? Lol. Or do you think that costumes are just cosmetic? You anti p2w fanclub told otherwise, many times. I don't know any item in the shop that's purely cosmetic.

Draconnix likes this.
  11. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

It's still is

Spartakatz likes this.
  12. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

So we're in an agreement that the person starting to pour salt is a frustrated kid? Glad we got that out of the way binkyboi :)

Such delicious salt

13. Yuusayn

Its called a chargeback, look it up with your banking institution

14. Spartakatz

You seem to have trouble understanding things. I'm not salty, I'm still enjoying the game. I just keep laughing at the guys who are super pissed off but for some reason, keep playing. Now go on and make your refund.

15. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Why OP don't start petition to get money's back from EA for hes BF collection where combine he have 10% of time he spend on BDO?

16. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

One doesn't cancel the other :)
    Also, never said I'd refund the game, simply stated that ToS should be voided and ppl CAN do chargebacks (up to 180 days via PP for example due to false marketing). Try again?

17. Spartakatz

Right, if you say so. Forum not only full of IT experts, they are also lawyers. OP joined since release early 2016 and talks about refunding the buy price, that's the topic here.

18. XXew

You are naive.

19. jose0320

fact is that im actually a lawyer, but my work área is focused on more violent crimes

20. Spartakatz

Then let's hear what you have to say about a forum mod saying "no place in this version" which is interpreted as a "promise" and then taken as a reason to refund a product after using it extensively for over 2,5 years?

Realitypixels likes this.