1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to reimburse money used to buy the Game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by jose0320, Aug 30, 2018.

?

Should kakao reimburse the money spent on buying the game?

1. Yes, they sold the product with fake promises

62.3%
  2. No, kakao deserve to keep our money even though they sold product with fake promises

12.7%
  3. I don’t care

25.0%
  1. Realitypixels

Realitypixels Mystic 59 EU

And? If you are a lawyer, you have studied for that. Even if your work focuses in a specialized area, you have previously studied a career and should have knowledge of another laws.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I work at customer service so I need to know, be aware and abide some laws related to business and personal data protection to do my work.

2. Astounding

Im currently in process of consumer dispute via my bank. I will tell you how much money i will get back and if I succeed i'll post how to get your shekels back.

3. Eynix

I don't know if you care much, but you'll probably get ban.

4. nefarie

Not trying to start a fight, but I'm not seeing how this game is P2W. I don't see anything in the cash store that will win this game for me. I see things that make it slightly easier/cheaper to deal with crappy RNG (Artisan memories), but the RNG odds are still poor to roll a TRI, TET or PEN. Underwear gives me a little luck boost, but probably not much. I mean, if the luck is .2% and the underwear add 2% to that, it's still pretty bad. Valks Cry doesn't increase your odds, it only helps you get to the point where your odds are optimal but doesn't increase them.

I'm not a huge fangirl, I can take or leave this game honestly. Other then it being pretty and having good combat mechanics, everything else is a pass. So, again, not trying to start a fight. I'm trying to understand how this is P2W. It's more like Pay-for-slightly-more-convenience.

5. Eynix

Ask yourself this : by using an infinite amount of money, would you be able to be stronger than other players. The answer here is yes, then it's p2w. I honestly don't understand why people have such an hard time with this. Maybe some of us did not play older mmos.

6. miloda

those 12.3% have serious brain problems...

7. Astounding

So the ability to spam pen attempts is "slight convenience". Okay then. Nothing to see here. We were all wrong people!

8. Astounding

No I don't. This is my alternate account. If my bank won't be able to help me I will sell my account anyway, im just here to mock Pleb Abyss and Cashkao.

9. nefarie

P.S. the poll is poorly written.
    That's why I'm puzzled by all this OMG P2W! There is nothing I can buy in the cash store that will seriously tip the balance in my favor of 'winning' this game. Can you really win this game anyway? Maybe if you have all PEN gear and accessories and you're the baddest mofo on the server. Is that winning?

If I could 'win' by swiping my credit card, I would be there. As it is, I've been playing on and off since beta and my boss gear and weapons are only at TRI and I lucked out recently with a Shakatu Luxury Box and got a TRI Ogre which I never would have been able to afford on my own. And I have DUO and TRI accessories which I either made or bought off the market place. In no case has the cash store helped except in purchasing Artisan Memories which was more of a convenience thing. It didn't help me win a damn thing, it just helped me escape the snooze-fest called Ancient Relic scrolls.

Arreyanne and TarkusBlack like this.
  10. nefarie

I, unlike you, am not trying to start a fight. I really want to understand. I don't think anyone spams PEN attempts. Maybe they have PEN failstacks on a few characters, but it cost a boatload of money to get there and Valks Cry adds a +10. But here's the deal. At a point in failstacking, you get to the optimal number of a failstack, anything past that does not increase your odds. So although they have a PEN stack, it does not change the odds of it succeeding. The odds are still the same and they still can lose that accessory or fail back to TET (and probably TRI, DUO and PRI).

Arreyanne likes this.
  11. Eynix

My english isn't very good, feel free to correct me. You only have to buy a 25€ costume, melt it and either sell those crons for ~220m or try an upgrade.

And people are spamming PEN tries, at last on the EU server.

jose0320 and nefarie like this.
  12. Noble One

thats the pay to win part. its in the store when 2+ years ago it was said that item would never be in store due to it being a step in the direction of p2w.

13. nefarie

No, you're good. I hear what you're saying.

I guess my misunderstanding with this is what people are willing to spend their hard earned real cash on. This shouldn't surprise me seeing that people spend thousands of dollars on Second Life (never played it but heard of all the real cash people put into that game).

But I still can't believe they spam PEN attempts. Getting to that PEN attempt takes serious in-game funds. And to buy gear with real money only to break it down is not so much a game flaw, but a personality flaw of the people doing it.

Arreyanne likes this.
  14. Astounding

How oblivious are you?
    https://i.imgur.com/Oor8i5t.png
    https://i.imgur.com/hf669bh.png
    https://i.imgur.com/wXrPhOf.png
    https://i.imgur.com/E5WBwXa.png

#74 Astounding, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    Eynix likes this.
  15. ambyentlight

I hope kakao bans all people who agree with this thread as you all should just **** off from this game anyway!

Arreyanne likes this.
  16. Eynix

Rude, imature and mean, that's a nice combo.

17. ambyentlight

And yet you have played this game longer than the usual month trials offered. sorry but you lost legally....

18. nefarie

TarkusBlack likes this.
  19. Axxoo

If is ther aniway to get back money from kakao pls make new topic,i want my money back

20. BellaKora

BellaKora DarkKnight 61 NA

I believe what they're trying to explain, and completely missed doing, involves the cron stone melting. With that now implemented, you can purchase costumes and get roughly ~219 cron stones from melting a set which is just below a TET attempt (229 needed). With, for example, unlimited cash, you would never have to worry about something downgrading from failing or losing accessories. You could just pile-drive your way up to PEN.

Selling costumes now, since most go for 111mil, now covers the gap of in-game currency needed. So in theory, you could swipe your card for large amounts of silver to cover mem frag costs, purchase the artisans memories and then the costumes to extract cron stones from to get your pen gear.

Technically it's not winning the game, but since that's max cap, it could be considered close to it. Why ever someone actually would spend the estimated $2900~ for pen attempts, I'll never understand but the fact that it's there leaves a somewhat sour taste.

nefarie likes this.