1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to reimburse money used to buy the Game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by jose0320, Aug 30, 2018.

?

Should kakao reimburse the money spent on buying the game?

1. Yes, they sold the product with fake promises

62.3%
  2. No, kakao deserve to keep our money even though they sold product with fake promises

12.7%
  3. I don’t care

25.0%
  1. Eynix

Fyi I bought the game when it was not released yet. 60€, to be precise. So I'm not sure what you're trying to prove but insulting every one in this thread is just plain wrong.

There's PEN attempts. You can check by yourself by creating a special text chat tab, and see the attempts there.

2. 待って下さい

petitions never go anywhere
    just contact local politics and tall them about bdo gambling dangers and miners

3. elgen

The problem is not that they chose to change their business model over time. Subject to change with or without notice is pretty much standard for any terms of service.

However recently the publisher has stated that they have no control what so ever when it comes to content added to the game. Even without the gm recently stating this. We have all seen the patches come in and the publisher having no clue about things that the developers add without giving them notice or valid patch notes.

If this is true then the publisher may have committed fraud in the early years of the game and pre-release. Because they in fact had no control of the product that they were selling or making claims about aside from suggesting things to the developer.

Don't get me wrong I do believe the staff is fighting the best they can to meet our needs. But I think they are stuck in a crappy contract with their hands tied with a developer that simply does not care.

4. 待って下さい

they didnt change its stilll buy to play

5. elgen

P2W is a common Korean business model. The fact that we have to purchase it here is irrelevant.

6. Eynix

There's been a denial of that statement.

7. elgen

which part and link ?

8. HairaQ

are you from south korea? ban yourself first moron!
    people feels deceived so they make threads like that...

9. elgen

Well we know for a fact a part of that is simply not true. There has been more then a few times when players have found things in patched content that the publisher had no clue about. And there has been more then a few times that we have pointed out problems and waited for months for a reply that never happens. Then we see patches to fix the problem given to other regions and can only guess that we will get it next.

QUOTE:
    Kakao Games as the publisher has in this regard an advisory role,

Just reinforces what I already said. Even in the back peddle that key point still remains.

10. Dworkin Barimen

Ehm,not that any thing,but can some one start new account and steam,how forking lets say 5 000€,achieve 13 BiS PENS ,right of the bat without any effort,because he forked cash in it,and finally prove if it is p2w or not in the end ?I am really curious to see how that will end up.

jose0320 likes this.
  11. Eynix

I mean, that's not point I think. While I agree with you, there's still a denial of the original statement. That fact alone is telling us a lot.

12. TwilightAngel

Must be new to how the real world works

Columba likes this.
  13. TwilightAngel

BTW PayPal charge backs do not always work if the company replies to PayPal request.

aidlac likes this.
  14. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

Tell me about it, been suspended with no reason given for over 3 days, completely ignored my appeal... they're trying to force me to quit this game apparently and I can't do a damn thing about it. $600+ down the drain

15. nefarie

I had a conversation with a friend yesterday and after that, I agree that this is P2W in maybe not a direct way, but definitely a roundabout way. This goes beyond pay-for-convience. It's more than that, IMO, it caters to a gambling addiction where if you spend just a little bit more money, you'll get what you want eventually. My friend has pretty much quit the game over this. We've been playing games together for quite a few years (close to 6) and I was reminded why we left ArcheAge when they started putting large trade wagons and thunderstruck trees in the cash shop.

See, I'm reasonable! :D Plus my friend is patient with my occasional ditzyness.

BellaKora and jose0320 like this.
  16. United_Strafes

When I quit, which will be very soon, I just need to fail 1 more 75+ fs TRIs to convince me, I'll just issue chargebacks. They have obviously upped the failure rate beyond what Valks crys even help with.

I have been back for 4 months spend a couple hundred maybe my CC lets me chargeback up to 6 months.

17. jose0320

The pics he linked you was only a moment of the game ....
    And spamming pen attempts it’s happening a lot
    The server it’s going to be a competition of whales to see who is the bigger one
    All other are just going to be a small digit on their kill scores on node wars and sieges

18. Dworkin Barimen

LOL are you for real TRI with 75+ FS????????????
    Yeah better quit before that.............LOL.Shouldn't have started the game in first place lol.75 FS for TRI OMFG i am loosing my mind right now.:|

19. nefarie

Max failstack for a TRI attempt at +59 failstack is 27%, your odds don't increase from there.

Max failstack for a TET attempt is +99 and you only get a 25% chance, or one in four. Increasing your failstacks at that point does not increase your chances.

However, if RNG doesn't favor you, you could keep rolling and rolling and rolling and rolling and never get that 1 in 4.

I understand the guy's frustration. I think I used around a 70+ failstack for my witch's dande to get it back to TRI after a TET failure. I was just so sick of it that at some point, you stop caring. That was the last time I enhanced anything with this shitty system. I sell all my enhancement mats and simply grind and save up to buy what I want and go straight to happy.

Of course now with the cron crap, I could have saved myself a huge headache, but whatever. It wasn't available then.

Arreyanne likes this.