1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to reimburse money used to buy the Game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by jose0320, Aug 30, 2018.

?

Should kakao reimburse the money spent on buying the game?

1. Yes, they sold the product with fake promises

62.3%
  2. No, kakao deserve to keep our money even though they sold product with fake promises

12.7%
  3. I don’t care

25.0%
  1. Dworkin Barimen

See that is the thing i will never go and use above 45 FS for a TRI .I will save them for later,and start from 0.Just because you feel the need to keep hitting that botton points to other things..Nor it means is the smart thing to do.HOLY **** 45 FS are good for TRI Crescent ,ogre or Tungrad.Those 70+ Stack is a god damn TET attempt on accessories even.The key is SELF CONTROL.

2. ambyentlight

They ban me too for no reason well on the forum, basicly the last reason was
    8. Appeal Forum Moderations
    then the times before that
    6.3 Interacting with other users
    When clearly I was goaded into it and all them times the people who did the baiting said far worse stuff.

Yet the mods don't give a crap about the playerbase as they don't even have the care to respond to people and say simple common stuff like all other mmo forums with a simple we are looking into it.

Hackers run free, past exploiters run free and even botters run free, like noworrys from time to time they patch a unintended exsploit but do they do anything against the people that did a thing? nope thats too much work.

I also have been banned several times in game, basicly you need a screenshot with a person saying something bad send it with ticket and that person gets banned 12-72 hours no investigation done and atleast half the time true gms would have found that that person was baited but instead all they rely on is pics so it would seem. BTW pics can be photoshopped.

3. Columba

No you! Lol. Such entitlement

4. Columba

Getting baited is no excuse. People I get banned say outright racist crap in chat. Good riddance

TarkusBlack likes this.
  5. nefarie

But it all hinges on what you're willing to gamble. At some point, you just get sick of the odds and you're not willing to play any more. After losing countless levels on my boss gear and weapons, losing numerous Crescent rings, Laytenn's, RCEs, I was just done. I'm willing to work hard for what I want. I'm an MMO player, it comes with the territory, but I'm not going to grind away my hours only to see them wasted on a 1 in 4 chance. I like myself more than that.

So, again, I understand the frustration.

eitheldin likes this.
  6. United_Strafes

Aww that's cute! See I may as well used em cause I don't have anything else to use them on! So "OMFG" and "losing my mind" lol. If stupid **** like that makes you "lose your mind" you must not get out much.

Oh I forgot all you knights have these made up FS cap numbers. So you think it's all set in stone although no where do any actual numbers on the subject exist.

Btw it's "losing" not "loosing".

7. Dworkin Barimen

Did i say that is set in stone or something?Google a bunch of FS tables ,and when most of them agree on those numbers ,why keep hitting that botton like a god damn monkey?Restrain re FS and try again.Is what i have been doing for a long time and i am happy with the results so far.

8. Spartakatz

so, how's the petition going? :D

9. United_Strafes

But wasting hundreds of hours of time to become literally WEAKER than you were before is so much fun!

nefarie and jose0320 like this.
  10. Dworkin Barimen

You,my friend wouldn't have lasted a second in Line Age 2 back in the day,when all above +7 on fail to enchant your gear broke it to pieces,and made you start from the scratch.Games are not only for mindless fun you know ,there are specific games for that,yes,but not all are .If you can't over come this and continue forward this is not a game for you definetly.

11. United_Strafes

"an old game I used to play had a **** system too"

Therefor this system isn't ****. Good argument and you're right and wrong, I trudged through 2 1/2 years of BnS buddy, I've done my time in the Korean MMO shithole. That's why I know this is only gonna get worse. You're right it's not for me, and when the numbers start to drop off like they've been doing steadily on Steam you'll see that I'm not the only one it's not right for....

jose0320 and nefarie like this.
  12. United_Strafes

Also guess it's a good thing I never played Lineage 2 huh! Or for that matter ever considered playing it.

13. jose0320

We are no longer on the lineage 2 times
    People didn’t like that kind of gamble to progress
    Same as here, that’s why since the game launched, population has only decrease

14. Dworkin Barimen

That doesn't mean that we who liked that game ,and got attracted to this one due to how much it resembled it ,are gone.Or we don't deserve a game to our tastes?We already delth with the removal of item drops when with neg karma during the alpha stages in Kr.Some of us left right there .Others left when the community voted on what lvl the PvP should start to be 45 ,3 days before the early access,when if i remember correctly was meant to start from lv 15.Do you want them to start handling you free soft cap gear from the get go or maybe WB's should start dropping PENs for all who are participating even with a single hit?

15. United_Strafes

Oh no I'm sure a good many of us will be quitting before we ever come close to reaching that point, lol.

Another one of those "I have it therefor you must play the same amount of time I did to get it" players. Sorry doesn't work that way, at least not if you want any new players in your game.

16. Dworkin Barimen

Can you move on already?

17. nefarie

This ^^ is why I no longer enhance at all. I don't like to be punished for my hard work.

And people who jump in and say "Oh, if you think this is difficult you should never play XYZ game".

That to me is equivalent of saying "OH, if you think hitting your head against the wall in THIS game hurts, you really shouldn't go to this game and hit your head against the wall there! It's much more painful".

#117 nefarie, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    jose0320 and United_Strafes like this.
  18. United_Strafes

Right, what is universally one if not the worst enhancing system in an MMO ever......and you will somehow someway come up with people defending it, it's hilarious to me.

jose0320 likes this.
  19. Dworkin Barimen

I know there are those like you who will never get it,but no one really forced you to buy the game in first place.I am even sure you made little to no research ahead to know what you getting into.So bye have a nice time.

20. United_Strafes

Ooops shoulda know that one was commin! The old "no one forcing you to do it" argument, always a classic seeing that one pop up!

jose0320 likes this.