1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pick pet SPECIAL ability AND pet appearance!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Malckiah, Apr 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Malckiah

Personally I think it would be a great idea if they would give us the ability to not only choose the special ability (from the list of abilities your pets already have) but to also choose the appearance to keep as well. Wouldn't it be nice to have the pets you like the looks of and the SPECIAL abilities you want on those pets. This would not cut into their profits at all since the process would remain the same, with the exception that the Special ability would not be locked to a specific appearance. So for instance if I want the fishing buff of the penguin, but prefer the appearance of another pet...why not let me have it. I don't think it would break the game to let us choose what we like.
    If not then at least they could give us the option to hide pets INDIVIDUALLY, rather than all or none.

That is all I have to say. Love the game. What do you guys think?

Spectrari and Vorkrunne like this.
  2. Kubla

They could offer something like the skill change coupon that they do for mounts where you could re-roll a skill on your pets but much much cheaper.

3. Vorkrunne

They should do this.

I've been wanting to buy a griffon forever, but their buffs are useless to me.

I'd love to buy my favorite appearance and pick the buff I want.

4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

They would lose profit.
    Currently they are tapping the market thats obsessed with catching them all, then the market that just wants only the cute pets, then the market that does the bare minimum with ugly pets, then finally the market that does the bare minimum with ugly pets, but cant stand the site of them so they "splurged" and got the cute pets. All of them combined have to buy at least 4 of the same pet to make them worth while, a T3.

The later market is the largest one.

5. B00tsy

B00tsy Sorceress 61

You can already do this by upgrading the pets right? I made a T3 horse training XP pet a few weeks ago using several different pets and I picked the appearance of the pet I wanted to have.

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

It wont work for a special and a basic pet. You had 2 of the same type of pets, so it worked that way.
    For instance the groundhog ability can only be xfered to another groundhog.
    You cant buy a groundhog, then use it to upgrade a basic t3 pet to get a t4 pet with the groundhog special.

7. Ashenvall

They wouldn't do it bcz profit. Be smart people and think like them : how to make money in deceiving people.

8. bebunw

bebunw Ranger 61 EU

before that we need to be able to show only the pets we want while the 5 being active, it's great to have 5 pets picking the loot but it's weird to have a zoo following you