1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piratebuff?!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TatzeDesMondes, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:04 AM.

1. TatzeDesMondes

So as we left blue/red coralrings and blue coralearings mostly behind us... What speaks against a small Pirateislandbuff ?
    Like add Ancient Goldcoins with half of the droprate of Ancient Silvercoins for example ?

hightech likes this.
  2. Carahil

Carahil Musa EU

They should buff the black spirit drop rate there. Maybe then pirates becomes viable again...

DarkGG likes this.
  3. DarkGG

This would be welcoming with needing more and more of those. I would say a 400% buff since even with a loot scroll lvl 10 node and arsha you get 1-2 every 1-5 hours

hightech likes this.
  4. Lord_Xenon

They can change the turn in+weight of it to just silvertrash with hardly weight.

5. Claydough

They should make the trash drop 1-4 like everywhere else for starters

give trash a flat 2.4k sale value

add gold coins, possible buff to drop rate of all coins

make coins flat 100% trade bonus like crates

I’d start with that, i always liked the unique feature of pirates where you got trade items as a good portion of your profits, they should capitalise on that and make that + trash the main draw

pirates was always one of the funner grind spots imo, i’d love to see it revived as a place that can compete with modern fogans/shrooms

6. DaGavial

DaGavial Archer 63 NA

I stopped doing my daily grind and gone over to Pirate Island during this drop rate event each day now and that sound that plays when you pick up something useful non stop goes off the pretty much the entire time i'm there, thats how many coins im getting atm lol.

7. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

The accessories for Pirate Island are not obsolete if you know what to do with them.

8. Prochilles

Actually they absolutely are when you consider the alternatives. The only thing practical to do with coral drops is to turn them into t2 corals or jade ingots for massive profit, but this isnt actively grinding them, but rather mass buying/processing directly off the market.

zhagsten likes this.
  9. TatzeDesMondes

i like the way you are thinking!

10. Themaster

I know people that grind in pirate still for coin turn in. Money is not horrible.

11. WinterMilla

They should just get rid of having to turn in trash drop items and reduce their weight.

Sad to see old content barren like that.