1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PK HEROES - Major reason for me to leave the game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Veer, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Findubar

why so mad bro?
    i was just pointing out the fallacy in your argument about virtual crimes. just because its considered a crime somewhere it does not apply for everywhere.

RageAgainst likes this.
  2. I know that man, I know and that was never the point really. Stop clutching at straws and stop quoting me.

3. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Yeah i bet you didn’t, happened still lol.

As long as there is not somebody hacking your account i dont see it to be considered a crime, but that's my opinion.

RageAgainst and Sidina like this.
  4. Findubar

why would i want to stop quoting you?
    by our power combined we derail these threads like its a catastrophe and i love it.
    and moreover you are so easily triggered i just makes me do it even more:X

5. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

When Shastalya tries to be the peacemaker you now shits gone places :o

6. I'm seriously tired. I put my thread in your hands Shastalya, do what you want with it, I'm out. Have a nice life ;)

Shastalya likes this.
  7. -,.,-

Findubar likes this.
  8. Hr1s7i

This is the EU, not Japan. Also even here when you take ingame items and try to sell them for real money, is grounds for account termination. So you're just pointing your finger at an apple and say "see it's a ****ing fruit!", when we are talking about oranges that are also fruits.

9. And? Still not my point.

The rest I didn't even bother reading it.

10. AlwaysSaltyAF

Can some of the experienced players explains the real propose of PK to be allowed?

Darwin. Strong survive, weak die. Whoever is stronger in-game and whoever has the stronger fortitude IRL wins the grind spot 100/100 times. If you can't handle being killed in the most sought after grind spots there are some terribly unpopular ones you can go grind in where no one will ever both you. Waragon nest, rhutum orcs, and navarn steppes are a few that come to mind.

Do you think that actually penalty (karma dropping) is appropriate and solves the problem?

Karmabombing is a common thing in many pk games. A lot of professional gamers karmabomb as a tactic to make a player "pop." This has been going on for as long as I can remember. It is a very common gamestyle in these types of games and I'd hate to see it change cuz of young/newer gamers coming into the gaming scene. Diablo2, Lineage2, and games before them. If you don't want to karmabomb, or pk, there are games like WoW where you can play on PvE servers and factions.

Do you believe (as i do) that this is one is major problem and game programmers and administrators must solve this asap before all good players leave the game?

No. All "good" players will not get upset by this. Maybe a 75 year old grandfather who just started gaming for the first time in his life might take offense to getting killed by some youngster and having him trashtalk him cuz he thinks he has "earned" respect in his irl from everyone therefore any1 who shows his ingame character any type of disrespect should be given the banhammer might get upset by this. Those types of players are always called "noobs" in my book.

Here is something you may want to think about if you are capable of thinking a few steps ahead. Lets say that the changes you ask for go through and the types of players you dislike get banned/removed from the game.

Lets say you go to an exp spot and there is someone there. If you hit his mobs, a.k.a. slowing down his grind speed and making him get less loot than he normally would because you are hitting/killing his mobs than you'd be harassing him. If by knowing that you decide to channel swap to avoid that and the channel you swap to also has someone already exping in that spot than you are stuck for 15 minutes and need to wait until you can channel swap again just so you don't harass them. By those 2 players exping now they're harassing you. You are being forced to sit there and wait to swap chans because if you hit their mobs and ruin their exp gains you'll also be harassing them.

TL;DR use some real world common sense. The changes you are asking for are stupid. You haven't thought any of it through. As I tell a lot of people on this forum.. "use your head please." Before you accidentally misunderstand that as well here is what that saying means http://www.letmegooglethat.com/?q=what+does+use+your+head+mean

#670 AlwaysSaltyAF, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    AZzalor and RageAgainst like this.
  11. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

The man was arrested for breaking the ToS by introducing bots into the game and then selling the items he stole on an auction site, not because he wasn't allowed to kill and take things from others players in Lineage II.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7865-computer-characters-mugged-in-virtual-crime-spree/

AZzalor likes this.
  12. 2Cents

Or

2 Workers 1 Node

[​IMG]

Shastalya and Findubar like this.
  13. Columba

Pk is a part of the game. If you can’t handle it, leave. Really simple.

Findubar likes this.
  14. Cedricu

Classic retard attitude who ruin the game and community.

Sidina likes this.
  15. Columba

ummm...WHAT community?

Findubar and eitheldin like this.
  16. Still a crime committed in a virtual enviroment and for what I read on my source it's considered a violent action too. Let's stop or we'll keep quoting each other forever and honestly I'm pretty sick of this s***.

#676 eitheldin, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  17. Malfurion

If ppl could stop whining to your guild leader when they arent given a spot after repetedly pking its inhibitant that would make me sooo happy.

18. Lateral

Lateral Valkyrie 61 EU

It's survival of the fittest, not strongest, just saying :p Fitness does not necessarily mean strength.

Also, last time someone in my country tried applying Darwinism on social matters, we ended up losing WWII :p

19. Malfurion

You from france, germany, poland, italy or russia? :p

20. Findubar

i ruin the game? lol wut? i want whatever drugs you`re on.