1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PK HEROES - Major reason for me to leave the game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Veer, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Columba

Prove their intent. That pk can be done and that it has negative consequences tell me all I need to know.

2. 2Cents

What happened to that garbage system where you were supposed to spam Bottles to avoid exp loss in PVP?

That bad idea got wtf pwned son.

3. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Did i write it is "their"rotation?
    Before you write, maybe read what i wrote. I wrote "the rotation they currently grind", which doesn't mean they own any rotation, just that they are grinding it and want to stop others from doing so, so they get their maximum efficiency.

Peisinoe likes this.
  4. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

...isn't it the other way around? The dude who has no balls is afraid to lose karma and will ask for a duel. People who don't give a **** will just PK you.

Peisinoe likes this.
  5. Cyber_Day

O man, another one of those threads where people whine because people kill them. Back in my day, you lost exp for dying to other people, when you actually had to pay a price*cough* 50 cents *cough* to dying to someone over and over aside from them losing karma. Why do people still complain about this stuff? You cant expect to farm at the best spots and people not try to fight you over it. Partying sucks aside from a few places that it makes it more efficient.

AZzalor, Columba and RageAgainst like this.
  6. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

Did you take your anti-salt medication today or something, this doesn't sound like the normal you.

7. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

do you think only new players would play there? also the 550 gs would go there and just outfarm everyone.

RageAgainst likes this.
  8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Nope, pvp needs Rock Paper Scissors.
    Pve doesn’t.

But even if it isn’t, you can’t expect all classes to be able to outgrind the others. You can’t always outgrind grievers/karmabombers

RageAgainst likes this.
  9. DarkRogue

I would think witches, wizards, kunos, etc... would disagree with you on your initial statement. There have been many threads talking about which are the prime classes for PvP and where others fall extremely short. However, I find it interesting you would use that comparison on the grind in a grind game. Let me put it to you this way... PvP has favored classes. PvE wouldn't be any different, even on the grind. Saying that applies to one side of the argument and not the other is a self-fulfilling argument.

10. LightningFFXIII-4

People play BDO because they enjoy Unbalanced PVP.

Why do you think ppl use Villa buffs, 10 elixirs, food rotations, Join T10 Payout guilds, Abuse Bugs, Use Hacks etc.

If you want balanced PVP with no PK's, GW2 is over there lol.

11. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

This gamer-base .......

[​IMG]

Findubar and RageAgainst like this.
  12. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

The difference is EVERY CLASS needs to grind to progress. Whether it is in gear or level.
    In PvP I don’t mind some classes ruling small scale while others rule large scale, but in pve, it should be somewhat fair.

Right now some classes are ****ed when a certain class comes in to take over.
    Thank his for arsha server where u can atleast fight back. If you can’t outgrind, kill it.

Fateneko likes this.
  13. 6footgeeks

Wait ... This was hentsubushi wasn't it

14. Alicia Dominica

You just didn't use the correct trigger-words yet :)

15. charley222

you will dont outfarm crap the time you will go right , i will go left and after you will realize , for your level and ap you waste your time to battle newbie

#115 charley222, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  16. unrealaz1

99% of the time you entered on someone's spot.

17. magret

this is ********, i never fall when I do that.

crawlord and Findubar like this.
  18. Findubar

the paywall didn`t dissuade you but getting killed does? rofl. priorities man, priorities!

6footgeeks and crawlord like this.
  19. 2Cents

It's not an issue of ownership. It's about the situation. You conveniently try to point out it's the grinder minding their own business getting Karma Bombed from nowhere! Never the situation where someone waits for a high end elite to die just to gank the player or just flat out steal others rotations.

20. Fooba

Life is not fair put in time get rewarded. The system is to harsh I think every server should be like Arsha. Stupid ass carebear game. Can’t even pvp at world boss’s anymore.

Stupid phone autocorrect

Columba likes this.