1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Players have figured out how to see thru stealth

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jul 3, 2018.

1. LightningFFXIII-4

Veteran players have figured out how to see ppl thru stealth. It's almost useless to use it against any Veteran player since they can see you anyways.

Not sure how, but I heard a guildie saying if you set the graphics settings to its highest it will enable you to see stealthed Kuno/Ninja.

Please Fix.

2. lislisa

Kuno and Ninja have been complaining about ppl being able to see them in stealth for eons. But mostly been because some class abilities can still target them while they are on stealth. Also you can see particles if the stealth character has a debuff on them like fire etc.

I havent heard about changing settings to be able to see them.

3. Pohjantikka

Nah, i dont think this is possible, unless you have proof of this.
    Flares, dmg traps and aoe skills are able to show stealthers.

4. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

If anyone is able to provide the steps on how to reproduce this please let me know and I can follow it on to our bug team.

5. lislisa

I play in full graphics and I havent seen any issues, (windows 10, gtx1080ti) I can confirm i dont notice the ninja or kuno until they open on me and usually ends up with me dead XD

Prasao likes this.
  6. Gobarnachta

Steps to reproduce:

You look at the grass move, you feel your bat-senses tingling, you look at shadows dance and feel your desperate heart beat faster knowing that anytime next would-be Hokage with 200 AP and ChoNation trial status might try to carve a piece of your gaijin flesh.

Especially witch/wizards have to develop their bat-senses early on or stick to life-skilling it in servitude to Lord Cho.

7. Prasao

And again a mimimi Thread from u