1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please buff Kuno Awakening damage

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Trikki, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Trikki

Cmon PA, its been long enough for us Kuno's to be the bottom of the list. Please buff the damage on our Awakening by at least 30%, I just don't get why you keep nerfing our kit with Ninja while our Awakening damage is so terrible.

I love the playstyle of Kuno, but I just can't bring myself to log into it when its takes so much more effort to do what many classes do so easily...

2. IWalkAlone

Damage is not the biggest problem.Unprotected skills with long animations.

3. Blitzball

He's right , some skills deals no damage , really. Here some changes i want for Kuno :

-Fix Danse Macabre SA
    -FG on Lunar Dash
    -SA on Chain Crash
    -PVE Succ & Bound instead of Stiff on Lethal Spin Spree ( like Spear of Sylvia )
    -Increased speed of Delighted Blast's shockwave

#3 Blitzball, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  4. IWalkAlone

The idea of awakened kuno was to have longer fight with lot protections and CCs.For that she doesnt needed damage.But now without protection and CCs....
    Still she is very strong at 1vs1

5. Blitzball

No she is not strong in 1v1 , she's average at best.

Why Kuno doesn't have Ninja step ?

Ninja has 2 more i-frames than Kuno ( Ninja step in pre-awakening and Silent Step in awakening )

Ninja has a much more flexible Q block.

Ninja has more burst than Kuno ( Serpent / Illusion of Restraint / Blade Spin > Lethal Spin / Heart Snatch / Tendon Cutter )

Ninja has a ranged stiff ( Malice ). Kuno has no quick ranged CC. Delighted blast shockwave is the slowest projectile in the game.

Ninja has a quick AOE stun with DP debuff ( Beheading ). Kuno's version ( Flash Slash ) is like 10 times slower without protection or debuff , and it's a stiff.

Ninja is better at PVE because of easier pulls with Malice , strong debuff with Beheading , and overall more DPS. Kuno has no pulling ability except that shitty kunai throw. Worst DPS on strong mobs along with Striker. No DP or evasion debuff ( Ankle Cutter is bad because the duration is only 5sec and the AOE is very small )

Ninja was FOTM after the CC/SA patch because he lost only few things. Kuno's awakening has been severly gutted , she lost all her useful protections. If you count , she is the class who lost the bigger amount of FG/SA , even more than Mystic , without any compensations at all. She wasn't even buffed during all the PVE buffs which most classes received.

Now , she's trash-tier in PVE with Striker. Average at best in 1v1. Very bad in large-scale ( cuz stealth overnerfed , far less burst than Ninja , and less mobility/i-frames )

It's not a surprise there are no more Kunos anymore. They all rerolled to Ninja / Tamers ( because shortsword ). I know only one Kuno in the best siege guild on EU , and he wants to reroll Tamer because Kuno is garbage in Siege.

#5 Blitzball, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  6. nautika2012

@Blitzball because Koreans do not place the same equality on females vs males like the USA gaming companies do. It is why every single class that is male is better then its counterparts.

alastersan likes this.
  7. KampersOwnedYou

Needs a good buffing

8. Blitzball

Striker just has been buffed on global lab. If there are no Kuno buffs on global lab next week , there will be no hopes anymore. :D

KampersOwnedYou likes this.
  9. Lazesight

Dead class should get a free reroll combat exp and sp coupon swap with a awakening and secondary weapon coupon aswell as a free transfer of all lt and inventory slots so the kuno folk can reroll to ninja and be relervant in end game pvp.

Blitzball likes this.
  10. Blitzball

It seems they already stopped the class balance changes. Only Witchards and Strikers got lucky this year.
    Time to wait at least one or two more year, lmao

11. Lazesight

Wasent there talk about actual kuno buffs though? I knew it was a joke... Like they may aswell atleast copy and paste all the ninja preawakened skills % to kuno as they the exact same skills.

12. IWalkAlone

There was a talk about kuno bufs.
    You shoud not believe Blitz.
    Preawakened skill to be copyed ? ?? why? and no they are not the exact same.

13. Lazesight

yes they aint the same as ninja has higher % + the stuff kuno lost preawakened rofl...

14. KampersOwnedYou

The thing is with me at least, I’m no good at the pvp and that’s because I don’t do pvp in bdo as it is completely sht. Worst broken pvp systems ever. But big BUT I love the way the kuno plays. The movement, the moves and the smoothness of it all. Absolutely fantastic. No other class comes close - tried them all. Just wish they would buff the kuno up to bring it in line with other characters so I can stand a chance in PvP.

15. IWalkAlone

really no idea what you talking

16. KampersOwnedYou

Really no idea what you’re talking about. Re read what I wrote slowly and carefully

17. Veoh Techstarify

I agree in most parts.

I think it's really neccessary to buff the autoattack if you comparing this of the mainhand windslash, the mainhand combo is doing even that much dmg or even more like black moonlight or similar skills (I got all skills on absolute btw.).

The other thing is Sah Chakram, since it doesn't do stun (even not in PVE) anymore it's one of the fewest dmg dealing skill, even if it got a decent area covered at the front of the kuno, it's compared to I'd even say every other skills weak for this long animation. You can't even upgrade it like half moon slash for example.

Also I extremely often claimed, that delighted blast is buggy, since in the small preview vid it got 3 animations which are hitting 3 times.
    But in actual play it only hitting 2 times, either if Monsters are near the first 2 times it hits, the last hit (the explosion) is only hitting if monsters are not close.
    But you don't hit with the first attack if not close after all...

As someone already said, since the new combat system without all the I-frames and stun/CC, while she even got rid of the super armor it's more like a class for players who want to have hard difficulty.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    - Now even a different thing:
    The skill enhancement skills are still buggy, too!
    For example Ninjutsu: Sinew Cut doesn'T deal any critical hit, the usual tendon cutter is dealing even more dmg since it hitting critical.
    Also deosn't the skill Assassins Trail, also no critical hits -> EVEN if it sais "100% critical hit rate"!!
    The only skill which dealing crit is heart snatch, and it's dealing double of dmg compared to Assasins Trail because of this.
    So make sure you are choosing heart snatch for sure!
    It happenend since the enhancement skills got patched in, but still nothing patched up today.

But they rather nerfing the Kuno slowly further, not about dmg itself but with larger cooldowns, nearly everything is very stamina depleating now, and taking out all the super armor she had...
    Since Kuno can still receive dmg by dodging which really no other class do is still not enough it seems...
    Basic def or accu of the class itself is also still lakcing if you don't be on high lvl and don't have good gear.

So I think, Kuno was and will be always the hated class for PA.
    Seems they didn't actually wanted to release this class. You only need to see all those boring looking not very spectacular rage skills.
    Especially the 200% awa rage is extremely super lame.
    And honestly, skills of the awa weapon hardly doesn't look like martial arts anymore like mainhand, more like street brawling.
    (I'm actually glad they patched in absolute skills on mainhand, so it can compete with Awa skills now, since I'm more playing with mainhand then awa because of this).

#17 Veoh Techstarify, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  18. ♥Kuno♥Loyalty♥

This is sad :(.

It is true we are a technical combo class with no protection and very little control and been that way since a few months after release.. Been this way forever it seems like. Give Kuno some love please!

Also, release a few outfits that are 90% concealed 10% skin. What i would do for just 1 outfit that isn't night-cat where the outfit is just one texture essentially and you look like a power ranger with a ribbon coming off the top of your head.. Ninja outfits have so many grooves, angles and textures to them. I'm aware of what a kunoichi is and it's background, but that doesn't mean we can't have JUST ONE outfit where I feel lightly armored and a Kunoichi at the same time. PLEASE!

#18 ♥Kuno♥Loyalty♥, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    Ainsley and KampersOwnedYou like this.
  19. IWalkAlone

wrong quote ?

20. Veoh Techstarify

Btw. I have to add, what's also weird, the kuno is "very combo" heavy, but actually 90% of all skills you simply have to one behind each other to get a combo.
    the most other classes, like Striker, Lahn, Mystique and else just need to click one keycombi and keep it pushed or push several times again to get 4-5 or even up to 10 hit combos.

That should be totally considdered, too for dps and cooldown...