1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please buff Kuno Awakening damage

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Trikki, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

There are way too many things wrong with this post.

If you really dont see a problem with a trial character killing people with 310+ DP with a single SA skill (yes modifiers included because kuno has the luxury of a stealth engage which in itself is completely and insanely broken with the current cc meta) then you are part of the problem. Over tuning a class like this ruins the state of the game for so many other players.

Prim nw likes this.
  2. Kenwulf

I am pretty sure every trial character can kill anything in 2 seconds with protected skills using modifiers. Yeah, it's one skill, but one long ass skill. Don't leave that out of the equation.

And the healing on it is pretty weak. Every time I used that skill in 1v1 to trade damage against ninja (270+ ap on both sides) I just straight out lost and died. He didn't even have to grab me. That kuno skill might seem op, because it's a lot of dmg in one skill, but honestly, it has plenty of counterplay. If you die to that in 1v1 you are just doing something wrong. And if you die to it in large scale, you would have died to a wiz/witch/sorc/archer/berserker/tamer ... whatever the **** faster. It doesn't cc. If you stand still in it for 2 seconds, you deserve to die...

IWalkAlone likes this.
  3. IWalkAlone

And again there are chars that hit harder than Kuno, what about them?Stealth is problem only if you grind , its not a issue in mass fights.

4. Minaciae

New letal spin is a great pve skill, and you're right, it's a really too strong skill in pvp for 1v1, but not in other situations (ex : I wonder what would do a good Lhan/zerker/.... grab class if they see their friends taken in this looooooong skill).
    If lethal spin doesn't kill the downed target, it's a letal skill for the Kuno : spam your grab while being on the floor to grab your oponnent/ iframe and counter attak if you don't have a grab.

They increased the duration, i really hope they will neither nerf it reducing its damages in pvp : the skill wouldn't be used anymore (.
    nor taking off the super-armor : it won't solve the 1v1 problem and make this trash for small/large scale pvp.
    nor taking off the heal : the skill would become really useless ; kuno (that is eva based armor) take really huge damages in both pve and in pvp (if the opponent have enough accuracy or is a tamer/striker accuracy meme), we need hp regen.

I wish they changed anything about speed/movment skill. At the difference with the ninja, kuno is still slow : don't have ninja step and silent charge (both iframe btw).

#44 Minaciae, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Stillwaters likes this.
  5. Mladen_VY

I just wish that DK can do something like this :)

6. NotKiz

NotKiz Kunoichi 63 EU

1st ur playing valk 2nd valk does more dmg than kuno(new spin included ) and ur crying about other classes that do dmg now lul

IWalkAlone and Diazine like this.
  7. Kyraios

Well if you read anything I wrote earlier instead of cherry picking what you want to read, you would have read that I'm not playing valkyrie but have not changed that on my profile. Also list 1 skill valkyrie has that's PROTECTED has a heal and can 100-> someone that's not her ultimate. She has none.. her highest damage protected skill is hastilidium which against someone with 310 ap does about 50% of their health when downed. And is SINGLE target

8. Kyraios

Dont worry according to the kunos on the forum every class can.

I'm not understanding why people here are advocating for these kinds of buffs that will literally kill the game. Classes that can keep a 100% uptime rotation of sa fg and iframe + have a grab + stealth should not have massive damage.

No other classes have the versatility/damage/safety of ninja and kuno. Even an average player that plays one of these classes can do far better than a more skilled player of another class simply because of the class's design.

For example, look at warrior: he has versatility/safety but lacks raw damage. His hardest hitting ability is a pre awakened ability that you have to charge and is unprotected. And even that skill doesn't do anywhere near as much damage as kuno/ninjas hardest hitting skills.

Look at valkyrie: she lacks versatility and safety but has raw damage. All of her damage is loaded into an unprotected skill, and even that unprotected skill needs to be set up to be effective. She does not have any useful iframes or any form of protecter gap closer that won't take away from their damage.

My point is: there are other classes who deserved pvp buffs much more than kuno did. Kuno only needed pve buffs and I 100% agree to that. But to buff her pvp even further? Why?

#48 Kyraios, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  9. Kenwulf

No other classes? Really? You can't think of any classes? Like the classes that populate nw/siege? I am sure those are picked because they are so unsafe. And it's not kuno/ninja.

10. Kyraios

Zerker sits in the back and q buffs
    Archer/ranger sits in the backs and shoots arrows
    Wiz and witch sit in the back using preawak skills
    Dk has mid range abilities but they usually flank due to good mobility
    Valk/warrior/striker/mystic/are just front line fodder
    Ninja/Kuno/sorc are always carrying out 1vx solo missions (these are the only classes that can 1vx till they run out of resources. Please tell me any other class that can 1vx as well as them)
    Musa/mae should be popping stun traps with their SA dash.

So yes. Kuno and ninja do have insanely good protections and raw damage.. you have to be completely biased and delusional to deny that. There are so many clips of a geared kuno going stealth and one shotting hordes of people.

Go into Rbf and all you will see in a group of people will always be sorc kuno and ninja. other classes don't have the protections to go in the middle of a group and unleash a volley of skills like these classes do and get out.

11. IWalkAlone

Reading this I wondur do you ever play BDO ? You simply have zero knowledge about classes...
    So pleas stop with this nonsense!

12. IWalkAlone

ALL those clases here can 1vX FROM A DISTANCE but kuno which is probably the clas with lowest damage (not like ninja) needs reduse in damage.
    LMAO

13. BboydD

Once we get an SA or FG on terra sancta or punishment I will agree with you but currently it isn't the case.

Kyraios likes this.
  14. Naho

15. HardLog

Sorry, but what is the rotation for SA/FG/Iframe on ninja and kuno? You make it sound like both classes are littered with protected ccs and the liking.

Also, be careful to how you respond to that, as I got a feeling you might be tempted to say something that then will apply to valk as well.

16. Blitzball

I can find clips like that with :

-Zerker one-shooting people with Ancient Wave
    -Valks one-shooting people with Terra Sancta
    -Ninja one-shooting people with Serpent Ascension
    -Ranger killing someone with WotW spam after a grab
    -Witch one-shooting people with Voltaic Pulse
    -Lahn one-shooting people with Bridled Despair
    -Archer one-shooting people with Full Bloom / Righteous Smite
    -Striker one-shooting people with Skull Crusher ( aka Leg Drop )
    -Musa one-shooting people with Foul Play

IWalkAlone likes this.
  17. Naho

Where did i say you can't tho?

18. HardLog

Ya know, it is like all classes are rather strong with one skill or so. Honestly, is there a class that lacks a nuke type skill?

19. Kyraios

Warrior

20. HardLog

Honestly, only class I could think of, but even then, not like they are lacking damage.