1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please buff Kuno Awakening damage

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Trikki, Apr 22, 2019.

1. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Reckless blow,legit hard hitter,for the naysayer its like saying maehwa cloud stab deal no damage.

2. HardLog

Certainly can not rule out warrior 100% ulti either, that ulti has been a death sentence for as long as I can remember.

3. Veyana Eldunari

I've been wanting to reroll Kuno but judging by this forum that might not be such a great idea? :(

4. Felo

If u want to play her do it! just ignore everything said here xD

just dont expect to be at the top at anything currently.
    She is good but ofc not the best so

Fateneko and Veyana Eldunari like this.
  5. Veyana Eldunari

Is her PvE clear still really bad or did the recent buffs help her out?

6. Felo

patch helped. Its a lot more convenient now at higher spot like aakman, manshaum or hystria.
    cant say more haven't done any other since patch

Veyana Eldunari likes this.
  7. IWalkAlone

Even if shes not top grinder she is chill and fluid to play, and you just cant die, no need to pots too.
    Also one of the best 1vs1 in PvP no matter what some people say.You can defend your spot.

KrimsonSky and Veyana Eldunari like this.
  8. Veyana Eldunari

Awesome, thanks guys! I'll be swapping over to Kuno once servers come up :) wish me luck lol

Stillwaters and IWalkAlone like this.
  9. Gandom

Feels a little weird tho. Dunno if its just me but the rest of the awakening skills feels too weak in comparison to the spin

10. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Yup they are, they need to do a full combo just to have the same damage output as 1 skill from other classes. They're also terrorized by frame drops as less frames = less apm.

11. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

If u say that after the last buff , u haven’t play kuno for a while. Kuno just need a KD and 1 skill to kill now after the buff.

12. Blitzball

If you fight against softcap DP, sure...

Kuno is still bad at both PVP & PVE.
    She is still the worst class at Hystria. She has NO good skills to pull. That's make a big difference. Hystria clear speed depends more on good fast pull rather than DPS.

But Kuno has still bad DPS in PVE. Spin buff is nothing. It increased trashs per hour by 200 at max. She still make 1000 trashs less than top-grinders at end-game spot.

She doesn't have any viable protected engages for PVP. She has less mobility and i-frames than Ninja. And doing extended spin is asking for grabs...

13. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

Im not sure on what AP u tested kuno but 269 kuno can literally 1shot me on 309 dp

14. GuiltGuy

Everybody can complain about ninja and kuno except you archers!

Ninja's damage is contributed by air float so ninja suffers pve while kuno's spin is basically a one-shot protected skill if anyone is cc'ed by kuno. And yes kuno is op given the op spin op blocks of her pre-awekening and an evasion even higher than ninja. And this is why kuno will be nerfed in the future together with ninja.

Despite that fact, archers should not be given any rights to speak opness of other classes. Becasue archers are also one-shot class that has ranged cc damges with moderate mobility and plenty of protected skills. Many archers I know are now rerolling to other classes because archer is determined to be nerfed very soon. So if you have time to speak ill of other classes, I suggest you watch your own business lol. Make yourself busy to defend archers. lol

15. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

Im not complaining about ninja or kuno, u can check my post in other threats . Just saying Kuno is not in a bad spot right now, with the last buff kuno means ; KD + Spin= Dead. Not saying is broken as ****, but she is not even close to bad spot right now.

If you wanna speak about archers, we can go to archers forum, but archers do not have the survivability that ninja or kuno has, even we have ton of dmg they also do. Archer has a lot of holes on the SA rotation which make them cceable reasonably easy. Im not saying kuno and ninja are op or even complaining about them, but it’s funny to see people right now saying that Kuno is on a bad spot when she is not. You can go RBF / T3-T4 NW and check it by ur own. It feels like u are a lil bit emotional with this situation, because you clearly overreacted.

Pd: Im a Maehwa main, but I have, Maehwa, Mystic and Archer lv 62( Akman grinder, Hystria grinder, NW) just to let u know that I’m not an archer complaining, firstly because I’m not complaining, secondly because Im Maehwa which with I could complain, but I won’t.

#75 Ayowa, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  16. Atakarias

I think they already do enough damage :D

17. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

lol kuno is 1 of the best classes in 1v1 now. "spin buff is nothing" lol so 66% more dmg is nothing now

18. Blitzball

Lmao. Big damage doesn't make a class "good" for 1v1.

High AP Kunos already made kills with only Stomp + Spin before the buff.

Kuno biggest weakness is she lacks of reliable engages. She only has one protected CC in her entire kit , the smoke... GL to stun with that.

Damage will never be an issue for any classes if you have 269AP+. Protections , i-frames and mobility are the big part.

That's why she is inferior to Ninja. She has less protections , less i-frames , and less mobility , and her engages are all unprotected and slow compared to Ninja ( or any others assassins classes in the game ).

19. Naho

Hmmm so what is shadow stomp cancel used for? Unless i'm blind or dunno what i'm looking at , i clearly see trial kuno these days in rbf going left and right Shadow cancel - Spin and getting away with it no problem in 1v1

20. Blitzball

Shadow stomp cancel is completly unprotected. And no one use it without cancel because it's slow af.

Stillwaters likes this.