1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please buff Kuno Awakening damage

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Trikki, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Naho

My bad that's not the part i wanted to quote but this one .

Even unprotected on cancel , it's still a good engage , judging by the amount of time i see ppl just throwing it in fight. Risky but fast enough to not let your opponent time to react

2. Blitzball

Kuno isn't like Sorc, lol. She can not cancel everything.
    Lunar needs to collide before it apply CC.
    Delighted Blast is a slow projectile.
    Chain Crash is a joke and can not be canceled while being totally unprotected.
    Lunatic Discuss can not be canceled.

I can continue with all skills in her kit..

Only Stomp is fast enough but still unprotected so engage with stomp in the middle of the ball is suicide.

Even grab is unprotected ( nerfed ), you can be CC-ed while being mid-air with your opponent lmao :D

I don't understand why so many people are starting to complain about Kuno because only for ONE skill , seriously.
    Every others classes have busted damage abilities since years. Like Ninja's Serpent , Musa Foul Play / BtB , Zerker Ancient wave, etc..

#82 Blitzball, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Stillwaters likes this.
  3. HardLog

I mean, in regards to frame drops, that is true for every single class? Even witchards will have a lower APM if they are dropping to 1 fps every second.

As for warriors needing a full combo to do as much damage as other classes do in a single skill, I am honestly not sure that is true in the slightest. Perhaps I have just fought insanely high ap warriors, and everyone else has been much lower on the ap scales, but none the less, I have yet to fight a 261+ ap warrior that could not kill me in a couple of skills like other classes can.

4. HardLog

Can't overly speak about kuno in hystria or aakman, but considering the general theme between ninja and kuno, I would honestly expect kuno's trash loot to suffer a lot in hystria. Be it proper pulling or w/e, when I have tested hystria compared to income at aakman, hystria does poorly. Even comparing my income verse that of a sorc of almost similar gear, they are still a bit behind, but maybe that is just their rotation.

Honestly, for ninja and kuno, which benefit from damage modifiers, stick to aakman for money. You will kill faster, and get more $/h. Kuno does not seem to be lacking in the kd abilities, at least from what I have seen of kuno's in aakman, and with the ability of the spin to be high damage, and also SA, it should make grinding aakman all the nicer.

Also, people now bitching about kuno despite you failing to understand why, or things being massively overstated with kuno's abilities, welcome to what ninja mains have been experiencing for the past months, enjoy your stay.

Fateneko likes this.
  5. Blitzball

I'll gladly trade that spin buff for tendon stiff back and SA on Chain Crash :D

6. Naho

You don't stomp into the ball that's completely stupid. Just like a Valk will not just no bsr F jump in there. The movement and stealth make up for that.

Also I won't really complain about her spin being broken, it's another thing to put on the table for me to legit get valk's Terra protected.

But saying, yeah kuno is still **** after buff, or acting like it is, yeah nah

#86 Naho, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Maginha and Wrapped In Plastic like this.
  7. GuiltGuy

Just continue to pretend being weak you cunning kunos.

At least ninjas admit they are op, you kunos are as op as if not more op then ninja but you act like a ***.

Disgusting...

8. Maginha

Nah kuno since buffs is a monster, as can be seen in rbf, trial kunos deleting ppl left and right

9. easay9

pretty much I would honestly say its to strong my issue with not just kuno but basically all assassins in the game is they gave them far to much AOE in pvp

Assassins in other MMOs have always been high risk high reward on usually 1 to 2 targets in this game they are taking out like 3 -5 or more people depending just because of thier rediculous burst AOE.

10. GuiltGuy

You are right about the fact that assassins need to be nerfed in this game including Lahn which is also an assassin class.

The classes that need nerfs or more nerfs are
    1 assassin classes: ninja, kuno, sorc, Lahn
    2 range classes: ranger, archer
    3 striker and mystics need remove more CC+SA skills.

The classes that need buffs are witchards.

11. easay9

and I agree even lahn , I disagree with ranger , archer is about to be getting nerfs, witchards do not need anything else they do great in wars the only thing they are bad at is 1v1 and its been that way since launch so oh well get over it.

12. Project F

The real buff pve when ?D:<

13. Veoh Techstarify

What Ridicolous joke should that be?!

First of, other MMO are other MMO, not BDO! If you remove the Kunos AOE the kuno is getting completely outgrinded by every other class easily in PVE or even in PVP everyhting else than 1-1 becoming useless... Removing nearly all super armor and invisibil skill getting nerfed so harch in any way it could making it less of a assassin class and being a 1-1 class anyway.

Second: Kuno was ALWAYS average in PVP since 1 1/2 year now, before it was just the "lifeskill class" so said even far worse... Even after the Awa buff the awa is only used 10%-20% compared to the mainhand.

3. So you are calling all dmg dealer "assassin" classes which don't use magic? Are you serious? Where is Meahwa/Musa btw?...

4. Also Witchards where the most OP classes at release, close combat classes couldn't even reach them before you getting ccd and stunned and the high alpha dmg kiling you more fast than other classes. And even if they got hit once, they could teleport and freeze and heal it up immadieatelly.
    Just after the huge nerfe maybe they exaggerated at the beginning, but now I think it's still a very good class, since still healing skills (yea a Mage which is a healer, for me even sounds broken since the beginning..), even now having golems which protects them, or a last longing AOE like a mine, which you can hold enemy on distance on clore range classes, or will receive dmg if trying to attack , restricting them on those few med range skills which some of them even don't deal much dmg...

The real OP classes I'd say is indeed archer a bit, Sorc still- maybe fastly down but still much protection skills or evading, Mystique because of this invincible porting attack skill, and I may admit a bit of Ninja, because of tha huge burst and still faster animations compared to Kuno.

Even if this is a Kuno thread, Lahn only good for her 360° AOE attacks, but dmg is also average. But It's a rope with a blade on it or the 2 Chinese blades connected to the rope anyway. So she definitelly would never change, or they have to give her a totally different weapons...

#93 Veoh Techstarify, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  14. jenisiz7

This, with new high end pve, some better awakening pve damage would be great!

15. woots

kuno awak still need some care indeed.
    chakram throw skills having better connexion is indeed nice and beeing able to use chain crash out of CD also is nice, but that's still not enough to have a great away like a lahn can provide

But either she need somes protection back, either somes skill speed boost , more cancel wouldnt indeed kill her, and indeed boost other of her skill kit damage wouldnt be that bad, even if it mean ton down a bit spin2win

alastersan likes this.
  16. Veoh Techstarify

Sadly she is receiving a nerfe soon for her succession, so far nothing to buff on awa while other classes will get...
    Maybe not dmg but their are getting rid of mobillity- the trademark of the kuno originally.
    Seems they want this class back as she was 2-3 years ago...

Actually you can see they don't really play their own game, because they buffed skills of the awa which were already powerful but the skills which would need a buff they didn't change.
    But PA never liked Kuno anyway I always getting the feeling of...
    She is just somethign for a picture book, looking nice.
    But not really take care of what's importand. (Best example really every class having I-frame whild dodging, only Kuno/Ninja don't. Why?
    Or other classes just needs to hold one Key to do at least a 5-6 hit combo, the Kuno only doing just one attack on mainhand and finish. You need to kombine many skills yourself to get a combo. That's why each skill totally need increased dmg cmpared to other classes for sure.
    But many ppl don't get that.

#96 Veoh Techstarify, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  17. Tercian

I understand what you mean but her damage is not that weak... Take example from our fellow Mystic, they do less damage than a Shai and they are not tanky anymore, plus PA removed all their relevant Frontal guard and SA.

18. woots

what nerf do the succ will get ? ( even if i personaly gave up quickly the succ as it feel pretty clunky and not smooth at all for grinding, in general, never liked a lot the mainhand management )

Well yeah for awak they only improove somes skills connexion and that's it ( so crash usable during CD ), as much as its indeed nice, that's far to be enough.

Thoses guys indeed certainly barely play their own game

Well valk neither have iframe on dodge tho

But in understand what you mean, but that's PA thoses guys have nice base idea ( i mean most class mainhand / awak are nice, skills still are nice and so ) but for many details they lack so bad of "know-how" so take enough time on it.
    Just like in the end no class have real particularity, even kuno that is supposed to be some ninja stuff, what do you have ? a standalone stealth totaly useless in pve, no class mechanic bound to it.. not even particular skill behavior during stealth etc etc.

that's PA...

But yeah its sad they doesnt offer a correct care for kuno, i wanted to like a lot that class, as i really loved Assassin in BnS, but in BDO its.. a bit -whatever-

19. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

only nerf to her mobility was e buff ghost step so still have good mobility

20. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

prime/normal flash slash 100% BSR: stiffness only on first hit of each attack/pulse
    prime flash slash 100% BSR: -21% pvp damage
    prime shadow clone: -22% pvp damage
    prime ninjutsu commence: ghost step distance increase reduced by 30%
    prime danse macabre: super armor only during attack
    prime/normal shadow explosion: split damage description added
    split damage removed from all other skills

but succ will still be very good