1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please buff Kuno Awakening damage

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Trikki, Apr 22, 2019.

1. woots

That's more damage adjustment than anything else,
    i still dont like succ for pve tho,

2. RngNotWithMe

ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! so stupid to think game whats u be play class u like. they have needs only to force u to reroll. buy more costumes and other shits :D its all about . remember that boy

#102 RngNotWithMe, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  3. jenisiz7

Buff Awakenings pve damage and add a few more cancels. With split damage nerf, we will need this or our pve will be only worse down the line. With this new content, i and other Kunos can't even grind unless we have insanely high AP where's other classes handle just fine. Sad to see Kuno is bottom teir in end game pve in almost EVERY teir list. At least give us the PVE win or even with Ninja the PVP and now including Succession high end PVE, god.

4. woots

So far i understand, there is no split damage nerf as the shadow explosion split damage is a description addition ( meaning its already there ) and others skills ( whatever what skills it is ) have their split damage removed, which actualy is a boost.

But i agree about awak pve damage + more cancel.

5. jenisiz7

And pushes target in PVE. This hurts grinding speed ALOT. Devs mentioned balancing Awakening with Succession, hell I'd be happy if the Dmage increase was buffed to PVE only haha

6. woots

yeah for pve that is pretty annoying, mystic succ get a lot of thoses, and it indeed doesnt help ^^
    all thoses push back should just be removed at this point tho ( at least for pve )

7. Veoh Techstarify

I totaly knew about the splitt damage of at least 2 skills before, I always noticed of black moonlight (the Shuriken/Kunai rain) dealt more dmg to 1 or a few enemies (monsters) instead if firing this against a group weirdly.
    But that prooves they still hiding things from us.

There never ever was anything mentioned since game release and no one ever of GMs or PA and else told how it works or if it was existing.
    And now suddenly they talking about removing something no one knows about.

And that's why I'll test the Kuno by using screenshots and timer again, because they said to slow down some skills of speed, too.
    PVP nerf I mostly don't mind anyway because I'm not playing siege or alike because of the really awesome game system in general, and PK is just a stupid nonsense feature.
    And maybe it was indeed a bit justified, I don't know since I'm not doing pvp actively.

But again reducing super armor since she nearly even doesn't has anything left was not neccessary...
    Of all classes Kuno having the worst defence. And people are wondering why we asking for more attacking, faster dps or mobillity... You need that if you got no defense!
    Mainthing Kuno stays smoothly playable, otherwise she will die out again like it was 3 years ago.

#107 Veoh Techstarify, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  8. woots

When i see the awak with all thoses skill with long animation, no cancel and not even a little SA, yeah the awak should at the minimum receive back protection + more cancel.

I personal really prefer kuno awak for pve as its far smoother than succesion, but i dont really see the point of playing with her in the end. as its just badly handled compare to many others class.

9. Veoh Techstarify

As I said you often get the feeling PA never wanted this class actually...
    Awa still doing more dmg even not fully maxed out (except if you are using the buff enhancement of succ), but some ppl telling they can still grind faster with her succ.
    I guess that's because you are able to attack faster and weakpoints (like attacking from behind). It's slightly true if you use flash slash for example or this new jump skill which is bassically a spin of of the awa one. As you said yourself Awa skills having long animations for that while you even are not able to move while those animations.

For me I stick with the succ because I really dislike the awa appearance and style.
    Still hoping sometime they will change it again so you can use both.
    Because honestly seen mainhand Succ skills are truly most likely equal to the awa skills, not those absolution.
    And no missing skills anymore, including 5 Rage skills.

Every other class I'm also using awa, may depend on opinions, but the awa is even more cool of most of them -like of Lahn, Guadian or Witch.

10. woots

Imho its just that they just didnt succeed to make her right ( and since PA really rework nothing... ) i mean you even have just zero mechanic bound with stealth, that's so lazy.
    I said that somewhere else, but i loved BnS assassin class, but here kuno, as much i as played with her quite a lot, in the end i never really liked the mainhand
    feel badly organized ( so all the "important skills" needed to be quick sloted, meaning they dont chain smoothly ) that feel very clunky to use, that not even speaking about the long reload that create a very weird flow.

Tried the succession a bit, and same thing, feel so bad to use, only speaking about pve, it seem more made for a pvp situation on the other hand.

About succ the ninjutsu thing feel so crappy and poorly excecuted as much as its a fine base idea to have skill usage buff others.

Well sure if you dont like the awak style it doesnt help, but in the usage, its far far more fluid and smooth as much as it would clearly need some work on cancel / protection, skill speed etc.
    they would spend some time to work things out like they did with the mystic succession, they would still be able to do something nice, but guess they dont care a lot about that class.

Disliked a lot witch ( too boring to play to me ) so wont speak, guardian just for the leveling event, but awak felt fine ( well with all the protection, hp / wp regain and etc feel op )
    Lahn i do like a LOT indeed the awak, but i finaly went for succ and will never go back ( a part of it is also because all protection make the pve far less a chore, but all skills chain SO well that's super pleasant )

between tamer - sorc - lahn - mystic - valk, kuno is the only one i kept awak with xD ( but lahn is the only one i would like to regular switch between succ and awak if there wasnt a freaking paywall as i like a lot both )

#110 woots, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  11. jenisiz7

Succession Damage is just insanely higher then awakening combined with quicker animations make for much faster clears. Closest I've ever gotten to Succession Trash Loot is with the 100% Loot Scroll and really good rng.

12. jenisiz7

This new journal shows how bad kuno pve awakening is end game...takes me so much longer to kill enemies after the crescents quest compared to the other classes (Manshums, Stars End).

13. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I think pve damage buff would be fine, problem is they want us to use succession for pve i think.

14. jenisiz7

I really hope it's an option, I left sorc because I only used half of her kit and wanted mor skills to combo chain...Succession Kuno is boring AF to me.

15. jenisiz7

Omg...they buffed awakening pve....alot. I'm so excited, cant wait for this to hit our side. Ninja of course got higher damage buffs and a more descriptive breakout...I think whomever said kuno was an unwanted afterthought may have bee right haha.

#115 jenisiz7, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  16. woots

indeed thoses ninja awak buff compare to kuno, geez lol
    kuno will no need somes protection back and more cancel for awak

kek after trying ninja with the trial character thing, indeed that class is far more well thought, just the succession is way better, less clunky skill organization, all skill have key combo, even black moonlight have a key combo in succ
    And that not even speaking about a WAY better WP management

Didnt got it till now as i never tried ninja but indeed kuno feel such a subpart class, lol

#116 woots, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  17. jenisiz7

Yeah playing both definitely gives that perspective...I mean come on, even the buff list layout shows how little devs care about kuno lol, they only buff her final stage moves...and even then, far less than ninjas too. Def an after thought.

18. woots

I only quickly tried ninja with the trial thing, so no way to judge grinding efficiency tho, but the main feeling is that ninja is well more rounded up compare to kuno.
    Just by the skill usage, so option they provide. And nearly for awakening too ( sure kuno have a super AoE & hp regain with the spin2win, but the others skills are... I dont know they all feeling like standalone that doesnt really connect well together, even if it feel far more smoother to play vs mainhand )

I mean, the succession, on kuno that's just a straight chore to play, you have 4 skills to quick slot, FOUR skills, ninja have... 2 if you use shadow clone.... And there is just zero WP management, you nearly have to play with brace for WP, that's so bad.
    ( and the ninjutsu thing is just bad with the timer and so )

that's very disapointing.

19. IWalkAlone

Hands down succ ninja is better than both awaken and succ kuno.In terms of PvP.Not quite sure how its gona be after kuno awaken buff.The biggest problem of the awaken kuno are long animation.Thats way Im gona stay away from it.But succ kunos problem is small aoe.For example a big pack of mobs that Guardian kills with one skill, succ kuno needs 3 skills...
    Still kuno is probably the worst grinder in the game, but atleast is fun and very good at defending spot.

20. jenisiz7

Agreed with both of you, lack of cancels and incredibly slow animations are her major downfall. They most def need to increase her animations and add at least one or two cancels to compete with succession onto of damage propositions. Guardians skills are incredibly op and their excuse is well she's slow. Kunos got animations far slower then Guardian and less damage...where's the sense? And dont say range because Guardians abilities have far more range then Kuno.

IWalkAlone likes this.