1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please buff Kuno Awakening damage

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Trikki, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Avonna

i mained kuno when i played, i would come back if she dual weilded daggers or something like awakening ranger with sword and dagger. so i could not use the hola hoop, even though i like the hula hoop better then just the short-sword.....if that makes any sense lol

2. jenisiz7

Better off playing ninja if you want to dual wield...hula hoop gives a unique dive gameplay...if they fixed animation speeds and added cancels.

3. Veoh Techstarify

"A lot" you say, mostly only the last tier of it's skill and nothing much either. Yea it was me who said it. Compare it too mystic for example.
    I think you don't need to consider which one is now more effektive or really test it out.
    Pa is just useless since the beginning if it comes to balancing, even not only about classes...

Ninja also got much more better animations and even some completely reanimated skills on succ.
    Anymore questions for unwanted?

#123 Veoh Techstarify, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  4. Veoh Techstarify

That's what I had imagined as they said "her Awakening will be the Chakram" (beginning before Awa got released)- far FAR more dissapointed I got as I saw this ridicolous oversized thing with rather street brawaling animations than martial arts...
    Maybe usual sized chakram each in one hand would have been nice.

And honestly I even rather want the boomerang of the Shai as Kunos awa, this would fit at least more to her acrobatic and it would even remind me on a ninja like demonhunter girl on one of my fave childhood series.

Avonna likes this.
  5. jenisiz7

That would be so much better, dual wielding mini chakram would've been epic.

Avonna likes this.