1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please disable pop-up when alt-tabbing, and add v-sync on/off option inside game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by fanatycme, Oct 12, 2020.

?

Do you want PA/kakao to implement this?

1. Yes for v-sync on/off inside game

80.0%
  2. No for v-sync on/off inside game

20.0%
  3. Yes for pop-up alt tab

60.0%
  4. No for pop-up alt tab

20.0%
  5. Yes for FPS capper inside game

60.0%
  6. No for FPS capper inside game

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fanatycme

[​IMG]

People are tired of not having these basic things. I know this has been posted in the past, but its almost 2021 and this has not been implemented yet. I cannot understand why they can just implement these little things, it takes very little time and effort to implement this, yet it adds a whole new level of comfort to players.

If you want to follow this guide: https://blurbusters.com/gsync/gsync101-input-lag-tests-and-settings/14/ to properly enable g-sync, you cant because you cant disable vsyn inside game. I know that bdo has some vsync built in, but for gsync you need just simple double buffer i think, dunno what kind of buffer bdo is using, also i dont know what other things might trigger this built in vsync of bdo, anyway vsync inside game is just a simple yet needed option

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS

PS: implementing a fps capper inside game would kill anyone also, these things are basic necessities to players, please understand and implement this already, its almost 2021

2. fanatycme