1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please don't ruin gathering.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Heartilly, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Kitala

Minesweeper sucks so bad. If I have to do anything regarding some **** ass minesweeper game I won't be doing it. Omg this is terrible news.

2. Kitala

Takes long enough to gather 20k logs... Why the f*#$ would I want it to take longer?

3. Flemeth

xcp9AsI.png

(I LOVE minesweeper, I can see a minigame being more profitable than one click gathering when you put in effort. Bring it on.)

4. Claydough

Yeah lets make a mini game for gathering so all botters can make new bots and cash in more

5. Flemeth

...what?

6. Heartilly

Lol

7. Heartilly

Are you joking?

8. Heartilly

9. devante

I bet you can ship the minigame for 20 pearls.

10. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 61

Well if those minigames cost ten times more energy yield 15 times more materials and are liek 10 seconds long it would be a good speedup to getting down with your energy every day.

DukeEvil likes this.
  11. Heartilly

Yeah they should do it as optional then for people who want to get done quicker but play a mini game then fine they can do that but I just want to gather my stuff in peace no stupid mini games for me. Maybe they are doing this to stop botters I don't know but if they put mini games on all gathering I won't bother with gathering anymore and since I get burnt out on grinding I would just straight up stop playing.

At the end of the day they do what they want with this game its their game i'm just voicing my opinion and my hatred for mini games if they want to ram mini games down my throat I'll go play something that doesn't its that simple for me. I guess only time will tell though.

12. Rayin

I can't even complete the cow milking mini-game because no matter what setting i use the game doesn't register correctly the input of my mouse, therefore that "easy" mini-game is locked behind a "bad design wall" that doesn't take into account that latency, lag, desync or whatever, can disrupt other activities that ain't just player versus player interactions.

If you want to add a mini-game on gathering, at least make it optional and that grants a lot of mats upon being complete with a perfect unlike fishing that at perfect gives you plenty webs, junky shoes and rusty hooks.

Krae and Heartilly like this.
  13. PK_Enabled

Easy solution: Optional minigames with added incentive to opt into.
    Example: No energy used, increased yield, or extra drops.

14. Nits

A mini game would be fine if it saved time. Instead of chopping 20 trees with 10 energy in 40 secs a mini game could give an equal yield for the same energy in 10 seconds.

Pkmdz likes this.
  15. Heartilly

But only if the mini game has some relevance to what you are doing and is not as dumb as a round of mine sweep or solitaire. Even then i'd rather them just keep gathering as what it is...gathering. If I want to play something else I'll go play something else. The game is somewhat realistic in terms of life skills why break that with stupid mini games.

16. DheReaper

Crying for everything bedore happening , same with "p2w" update when pearl marker went to mp then everyone gut ****ed by kakao from behind with low prices ...
    The new system will coome and thats it , stop spam with threads ...

magret likes this.
  17. Lobselvith

think a mini game would be good, if it gives you some control over how well you gather.
    like if the mini game has 3 results for how well you do in the mini game.
    A: bad = below average logs
    B: good = average to above average amount of logs
    C: CCCRITCAL = 2x - 3x more logs.

if the amount of logs we get is the same as now then the mini game is just not worth it.

18. Eric1987

http://minesweeperonline.com/

Heartilly and Nits like this.
  19. Flemeth

Did I ****ing sound like I was joking?

20. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 60 NA

Adding a minigame will make gathering far worse than what it is. We don't need to make it more complicated. It just needs to give rewards. So unless this minigame is huge and makes your received items significantly better at a rate that's equal to the extra effort and time you put in, then sure. If not, then heck off.