1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please fix the sailing system and swimming mechanics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TGK StubbornPride, Dec 30, 2019.

1. TGK StubbornPride

i ultimately don't understand why you guys have a stamina system for the swimming its bad enough controlling the character, find someone who can fix these issues i suggest removing who ever is in charge of it, and the auto pathing system, the boat gets stuck on small rocks, please make it so we pass through them, it ruins everything we try to do in between the slow travel time of the boats, to expensive using up rations, the sailor sea sick issue is dumb, please make the elixir more available if your gonna have it as a thing, its way to expensive and time consumptive to make.

i know your tempted to monetize it and implement a pearl item to alleviate the issue as some cheap price but given how often ti happens your just trying to rape us on the price at how frequently wed have to spend on top of the fact there a 30 day packages that we have to buy monthly its not cool, please don't do it.

and i just had a suggestion for a boat skin, a ghost ship x:::::::D i want to ride a ghost ship..... thank you have a pleasant day please comment below if you read this thread.

Saccharin and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  2. Valruna

I agree, the auto pathing mechanics for boats are close to useless. Regularly, the path is set right THROUGH an island rather than around it. And as you say, you often get stuck on rocks, cliffs, etc.

Also, the swimming mechanics are kinda cumbersome. I'm not a good swimmer myself (in real life that is), but even I manage to make sharp turns in the water and don't have to swim like a 100 feet curve to get to my boat or back to shore. This should be fixed. (The stamina mechanics are okay, in my opinion, btw.)

Phoenixxx75 likes this.