1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please put reblath in all cities!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dremlock, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Dremlock

I'm tired of living in velia. the only reason I live there is so i can failstack with reblath. Please make other black smiths sell it so i can move

2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

dave can store worries but can't store extra reblath :(

#2 GamePois0n, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  3. RipVonBongle

4. Saphirah

Saphirah Breeya Witch 66 NA

Real issues.

5. MaIefic

MaIefic TwinTaiIs Witch 62 NA

Would be a nice QoL buff :3

Coeprandua and Tvvin like this.
  6. Andaro

Ambassador

Not everyone Failstacks on reblath and if you make available that set then you might as well make available all the other sets, but if you did that then the shop keeper would get really really cluttered and messy, because there is more and more armor coming as the game moves forward.

It would definitely be a nice convenience for a niche that uses reblath, but I don't necessarily believe it would benefit the game as a whole.

Certain things are in certain cities, even at the beginning, to encourage players to roam around , or "be seen" in those areas, mainly to prevent "ghost towns" and allow the game to appear more trafficked. (My opinion)

Fateneko, Sandpit_ and Smileybones like this.
  7. Korvgubben

Also make that lazy bum Techthon work full-time. SOOO annoying to come back to Heidel with loads of +1-14 green items from a grinding session and not being able to extract the black stones cuz this particular blacksmith doesnt work nights.

I dont think 95% of the playerbase that do enchanting could be refered to as "niche".

R.Prescott, Mido and Dremlock like this.
  8. Andaro

Ambassador

95%...........
    We can find out ;)

#8 Andaro, Oct 13, 2018
  9. Wildcard

why should you use anything else for the low stacks???

Mido and Dremlock like this.
  10. Andaro

Ambassador

why you should or shouldn't is irrelevant, but it does give me an idea for future purposes .....

11. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

If they're not using reblath, they're wasting resources, period. I really don't care whether 1% or 99% FS with reblath. People who know how to play the game FS with reblath. Why should whether the mouth breathing masses do matter?

If the metric is whether it'll benefit everyone before something is implemented, then virtually nothing would be implemented.

Dremlock likes this.
  12. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

how about put a marketplace in every minor city, so i can also life there?

13. Sandpit_

While I agree that this would be more convenient (had that very annoyance many times) I actually think it would be a better game if ALL npcs had time off through the day/night cycle, mostly at night, but other shifts to support essential services.

Much like a lack of world teleport that many games have, you trade off some player convenience for a better game world. I personally would make that trade.

Smileybones likes this.
  14. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

...Actually using Reblath is wasting resources...Especially before the implementation of the instant degrade system. And I never had to waste time making a negative karma char to degrade...ever. That was dumb.

Gdanmit, I find myself in the rare instance of agreeing with andaro....But it could in the past be argued for immersive purposes, but that time is long gone.

I'm not going to get into how I can fail on Rocaba, or Heve armor faithfully using +13 or +14, to 18 FS ...But that is a side issue, not only that, but if it pops, I can sell the +15, buy a duo, and bump the +18 to 27. rinse an repeat, everything that pops I would sell, then use valk crys to start on Boss gear.

What it takes most players billions to gain items, has only costed me millions for this purpose alone.
    So yea 95% can remain at less then 530 GS for all I used to care back then.

15. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

So you choose not to degrade and sell an item, that's your choice in wasting the resources. Negative karma alts cost nothing. And when you start with another grunil, you lose all the stones from 7 to +14 since it's so easy to pop.

16. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Cost nothing but time..The most important resource. The one that cannot be bought back
    Aside from that...do, what you do your own way. It is all gambling, afford your addiction.
    Who typed anything about grunil?

#16 Kynreaa, Oct 13, 2018
  17. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

That's the whole point of this thead, some people want to do things their own way and can't. That's why Dremlock asked for reblath in every city because a lot of people don't want to be tied to Velia as a base.

18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

...And what is stopping them, laziness? Or game mechanics?
    Is why I hate to agree with Andreo...But gdanm, with immersion, comes the point of an RPG.

19. Dremlock

the game's ****in dead anyway and RU literally is about to get their server wiped. Common PA! Do us a solid and put reblath on all blacksmiths! At this point you're only trying to please like the 5 or 6 remaining players.

Help a brother out!

20. Korvgubben

The game has as much immerson as a racing-striped pink unicorn farting fire and pearl shop updates while running backwards.