1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please tell me this is an off season April Fools joke

Discussion in 'Global Test Server' started by Peacekitty, Dec 7, 2018 at 2:50 AM.

1. DarkGG

DarkGG Dobbert DarkKnight 60 NA

Well if Korean is the main language spending the extra day or two to translate could slow things down. It can't really be that bad of a change if they have that extra day to tweak patches so we don't have stupid downtime cause of black stone extractions lol

2. 2monthslatenonamesleft

I mean it is not like they were on top of translated notes anyway. It would sometimes be a week before the english version came out and by then we'd already know about the changes from other people translating or from google anyway (both of which tended to be a better translation then the broken english we'd officially get).

3. Tokigare

Just shows you how lazy they are....they already self publish in the SEA (South East Asia region) in English....and the excuse is like.....wut?

GonG likes this.
  4. Auxey

I have mixed feelings about that.
    On one hand, it can and probably will speed things up. On the other hand, they'll miss out on a portion of the feedback that's pretty much essential to the development of the game. One could only think that the reason they'd not add an English translation in the future is because only Koreans reliably give feedback while the others just use the service to play the game, not caring about trying to provide useful beta feedback at all, which essentially makes said people pretty much worthless for the idea behind the lab itself

Shastalya and Tokigare like this.