1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Please Try Again in a Moment" ... Boating Messages

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Belle Atwell, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Belle Atwell

When using a character below 50 on an upgraded boat you get a message that says, "Please try again in a moment" with Cannons.

It would be good to indicate that the length of the moment is "Character must be level 50 to use cannons".

The other night me and a guildie spent a good hour trying to figure out why the cannons wouldn't work before we realized it was a level issue.

After that the boat was in open water, near a dock, but still open water. No matter what I did it wouldn't sail OUT of the docks to the ocean.
    - this has been going on since the ocean update.

Please have a second look at the bugs with the ocean and give a second look at what the boats do this.

Nicci likes this.
  2. Nicci

This is a part of a much bigger overall problem of messages not being intuitive. It happens all over the place. Have too much weight in your marketplace? It will just tell you to try again later as an error message instead of letting you know you're past your maximum weight capacity. The messages are not well designed at all - there's a lot of communication problems, and it's my biggest gripe with BDO.