1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[POLL] Combat XP and Skillpoints Coupons for Pearls?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ArcherSpielt, Jan 15, 2019.

?

Should Combat XP / Skillpoint - Coupons be available for pearls?

Poll closed Jan 29, 2019.
  1. Yes for Combat XP - Coupons

16.7%
  2. Yes for Skillpoint - Coupons

25.0%
  3. I don't want Combat XP - Coupons in the game

33.3%
  4. I don't want Skillpoint - Coupons in the game

33.3%
  5. I Don't care about it.

41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ArcherSpielt

Would you like to see them in the game available for pearls?
    Please write down why you would like to see them or why not.

Also please tell me how much silver you would be down to invest into them IF you want to get them ingame!

2. Vieilan

So I guess you're talking about reroll coupons for XP.
    I personally wouldn't want them in the pearl shop. Since it would put people on classes that they have no experience on.

On the other hand re-rollers might want them.
    Would be cool if they put them in game instead for maybe 500mil or something.
    Better yet put them on the loyalties shop for 2000 or something

3. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

bad idea pleas no.
    the game is already super easy to lv your toons
    and you can buy weapon rerolls which were i thought originally meant for imperial auction house only

and any and all of these coupons should have been limited to one per family anyway
    its such a powerful feature and should be extreamly limited
    the shakatu seals should have been the only way to get the reroll things imo

4. ArcherSpielt

I personally would like to see both in the pearl shop, limited to 1x per Family though. People could Re-roll to a class which they want to main.
    Yes you can grind fast up to 60 and 61 or even 62 again but for me personally everything above that requires alot of time which many people don't have 'again'. For casuals like me back to level 62+ it would take me probably (atm) half a year to a year. Skillpoints like with my main (2100sp) are just as hard to get up to that number.

So i can't main another class without losing all the XP and Skillpoints i grinded for. You could say, well don't Re-roll or deal with it but that's why i made the Poll to see your reactions about that topic. I could deal with it but i rather would not.

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

I'm guessing you are an Archer re-roller of FOTM. I would wait until they nerf him in a month or two.

Regarding the in game silver price of them it will all depend of how much RL money it will cost. If lets say I would be ok with buying it for 10bil, there is not way it would cost $1,000 in pearls. And if it cost 10bil in game and $100 in pearls that would be a big mistake. Just an example. Prices between RL and In game money have to be relevant.

6. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

Its 1 coupon XP&SP transfer, yes would like to see it in perl store for its original price ( like in RU by old publisher) for 150$, special gift for FOTM rollers.

7. Lepercy

Would these coupons be used to roll current exp of the entire character you choose to another different character of your choosing?
    What restrictions would this allow?

Because right off the bat... I myself loot at my level 60 Kuno, who is getting the nerf anvil dropped on her face, and think, I could take all her EXP and get one of these and stack it on top of my level 60 Musa correct? IM IN!!!

8. ArcherSpielt

You could swap the XP / skillpoints between 2 characters.

I'm a main Sorc since 2,5 years. Also i'm not planning to Re-roll my class to something else.
    I just took myself as an example some posts up there to show how it would be im my special case if one day i would decide to play something else.

9. TankFu

Please bring the XP/SP Transfer coupons to pearl shop. Thanks!

This helps the player to feel their time spent grinding holds value since you can roll that "time" into another character periodically if you enjoy changing.