1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[POLL]Do you like BDO Mass PVP?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Kurtferro79, Mar 14, 2019.

?

[POLL]Do you like BDO Mass PVP?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

For me is a ****, caos and no sense, only some class can play decent.

2. Nabuch

If it's chaotic for you then you are just too slow and bad. You play Maehwa, your class is all about awareness and skillful flanking. Of course you won't like it if you are bad and can't do your job. Instead of complaining about it you should do more PvP until you know what's happening. Look at the guilds you fight as one big organism, after engage happens start treating them individually and pick high priority targets to ultibomb/kill. After PAs are down and half of your guilds are dead you just stay at the borders and pick off healing Witchards trying to teleport out.

Of course it's gonna be chaotic and make no sense. Fighting is chaotic and makes no sense for normies too. Look at MMA fight and you will see 2 retards throwing punches at each other. But once you start training yourself, your perspective changes.

There's order in chaos. Chaos is just order being executed too fast for slow people.

3. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 61 EU

Bdo is not type of game that lets you jump into middle of the fight. It depends on the class.

I thought so to, im playing Lahn and mass pvp is terrible... Until I realised that my job is kind of being an assasin, killing unawared players and/or a little flanking avoiding the centre cf the battle. With enough AP she's fun. But its more like glass cannon, dying in one sec focused.

Try to watch some YT with your class in mass pvp and you get an idea... If you want ofc

4. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

i play from 3 years i know how is the game and how play flank class

#4 Kurtferro79, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  5. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

I can't really say yes or no. I like it, when it works as it should. Sadly it's ****ed a lot by desync and lags, which makes it no fun.

YajStylez and Tvvin like this.
  6. Nabuch

And you still think BDO PvP is chaotic? Nah dude. You are in some random guild that does T1 nodewars and can't play the flank. If your guild plays chaotic then it's not really the game's fault, right? And if you consider that chaotic gameplay normal and complain about the game instead, it must mean you yourself can't really play. Common sense.

AZzalor likes this.
  7. Naho

It's chaotic if you're playing with an unorganized team (Rbf is a good example) , otherwise it's just like any other mmo i played. One mistake will get you killed .

8. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

I used simple words to summarize my opinion, the speech would be too long, but this is not the purpose of the thread, that is to discuss the opinions of others, but to give one's opinion on the state of Mass PVP, subjective opinion, to do a statistic if the game like it or not, those who want can say their personal opinion but we are not going to make discussions about the opinions of others, thanks.

9. Jexz

The pole is to do a statistic the forum is to discuss. I currently feel the same as you in that it is chaotic and I dont like it. I understand getting your back up as these guys are just being dicks and insulting you for no reason. But I do agree with them that it is because I am not used to the battles and there is A lot of information to take in and a lot of micro thought processes that aren't second nature yet. Mass pvp is mass pvp and you dont have to like it. SA and RBF are available. Hopefully they buff RBF loot to be closer to SA. Or do a 5v5 arena with pvp trail classes and a cash pot or box reward.

10. Andross

I would enjoy it more if there wasnt constant lag

11. Vieilan

I like nw it's fun :)

I keep getting 2v1ed tho D:<

12. Stackbrick

Those mma fighters worked too hard for some chubby cheeked nerd like yourself to compare one to one your actions and planning in a nodewar to there actions and planning in a cage.

13. Nabuch

I've done MMA for 7 years. I know how hard they worked and I don't need chubby fanboy to be salty when someone applies "order in chaos" to MMA. And where did I "compare one to one". I said that the concept of planning that is unnoticeable by untrained eye applies in both cases. Maybe you are just salty because you were too hit too hard, causing you to deify MMA fighters in your head? Your reaction makes me think of the professional wrestling fans.

14. Stackbrick

This forum is always top tier comedy no one cares about your seven years at tiger schulmanns lol keep it to yourself

15. Nabuch

Apparently you do, since you decide to insult me because I mentioned MMA. Notice how you totally ignore the entire post, just bail to ad hominem to make it sound like you have a retort. Absolute retard. :D