1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: How would you describe BDO?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Fearless V, May 26, 2019.

?

Would you say BDO is more ___________ and why.

1. Gear and level based!

2. Skill based!

3. Cash Shop based!

4. AFK based

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. flukeSG1

Do you take everything literally? He did not literally mean doubled, anyone with some intelligence can see that. The number of PEN items created after they allowed players to melt costumes for cron stones shot up astronomically. The point stands, he was not wrong.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. Fishoid

All of these above...

3. odar

BDO - P2W crap

4. HairaQ

Waste of Time.
    the best description of this game.
    but we love it anyway

5. Soulscar

It is PAY "for a finite chance to" WIN. It is certainly Cash shop based.

You cannot grind without pets, you cannot grind new areas without tents and maids. You can barely function without "value pack" or Kam blessing.

Monthly subscription about 35 euros. (to somebody)
    Initial cost of 5 T3 pets 100-150 euros.
    Weight and slots? I can live without
    New character slots.

Ill break down the cost of using real money to buy certain Gear level level off market.

Tri boss armor, duo AP yellow accessories, tri boss weapons.
    50 costumes approx 1500 euros.

Full tet boss with AP accessories.
    315 costumes approx 9500 euros.

Full pen
    1720 costumes approx 51600 euros

Interesting statistic, it would cost on average 7500 euros in costumes (crons) to get full pen boss armor from TET with 4 x 160fs. It could also end with 7500 euros being flushed in the poo bowl.

I have learned to love this game because of all the BS monetization, how they get away with it is beyond me.

Slow and steady wins the race in the game of chance.

Allan1985 likes this.
  6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Hm... Idk how and why you would spend 35€ per month. It's a value pack and that's 4,5k pearls every 3 months. Initial costs are there, sure. But that's something I expect from korean "f2p" game.

Besides the fact that full pen will not let anyone win automatically, the 52k € (if that's accurate) is not anyone will just pay to "win". Also a 620 gs account can be already bought for 2k €. That's full pen except accessoires. Still won't make a bad player win tho.

Regardless the poll is completely wrong and does not have the right option that describes BDO but the again... was created by a ranger who only knows how to backpaddle.

7. Soulscar

My point is not many people would be able to P2W directly. You pay to increase the the frequency you can gamble. Blessings offer significant advantage and you need 2 per month. 15+12+12 (I think blessings are 1200 pearls). 39 euros a month.

8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

It might offer an advantage for life skillers cause of the extra energy. I don't life skill and I never noticed its advantage for grinding. Castle buff is all you want.