1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll Should players be given the ability to change to a new class due to current changes/nerfs?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Ticket, May 3, 2018.

?

Should the dev's give out free character change items after/during all of these changes

1. Yes, please pass out free item/character change coupsons

69.8%
  2. No, nothing has changed with my starting class. This coupons wouldn't affect me

30.2%
  1. crosspath

Yeah, PA should rename to Predatory Abyss.... Preying Abyss?

Ohhhhh sounds good actually....

#81 crosspath, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  2. jangalangz

The thing is.. some of us have PEN Dandes and stuff that we just do not want to sell and deal with RNG again trying to get one on another class lol.

3. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

changing the class with best K/D/A to the worst one. thats quite stupid but i would gladly take this coupon to chance my useless witch to an oneshotting machine like zerk.
    i dont know its enough to get another char with same lvel and skillpoints. changing weapons or gemsetup to fit the new char isn't that expensive.

4. Escapism

The name already fits perfect, its literally a deep, dark abyss to throw your pearls into.

5. BDOMONSTER

This about the most stupid whiney post i have yet to see. Lets just delete all classes but one so we can all be the same, because next week after you swap to your chosen OP FOTM class and it gets changed you will be back crying again. I mean what an utterly pathetic pack of whiners gamers have become. Epic wimps who pile onto every FOTM OP class hoping a broken class will carry them to victory and when it does'nt whine whine whine, and when its nerf whine whine whine, and when the new OP class comes out reroll reroll reroll.

Man I been around long enough to remember all the never ending whining about how valks sucked so bad, now everyone wants to reroll to one, and some day the tamer will reach the the top of the list and again all you losers will cry about tamers and reroll one. Sad pathetic excuse for gamers literally rock bottom cant play the game for crap suck it hard baddies.

6. 6footgeeks

I mean .. If they did they'd have to price it like, 100 quid for a bundle of main awake, offhand exchange to recuperate the price of people not buying weights and ****

7. Kusaragii

I believe people should have the ability to swap classes but by no means should it be free (So really none of the options fit me).

The problem with free class swaps is everyone will just re-roll to the next FOTM classes that fits the meta best, and that doesn't really fix the issue. Nobody knows how the supposed "FOTM" classes will play like after PA has completed all the changes.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

every time i read people requesting more and more p2w options and luxuries i begin to understand why games are gone to ****.

9. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 60 NA

I don't know about that completely. Maybe it's the standard for Eastern MMOs. But for Western MMOs you only have to look at the relevant ones. (WoW, ESO, GW2, FFXIV) Those titles not only have this issues. But also sit heads and shoulders above MMOs that do. (To include BDO)

Just pointing out, the MMO genre have already proved. That this business model don't make you the most money. Nor grant you the most active playerbase. It actually does the opposite.

However this business model allow devs to be very lazy when designing the game around them. Because they don't have to have meaningful well polished content. They just have to have a bunch of carrots leading players to the cash shops.

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

wow became p2w the moment they introduced tokens. buy tokens, sell them, use gold for carry runs. it is sad.

11. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

Here we go again... A thread made and praised by people who don't give a sh*t about their class, just want to play the meta.
    You play a class, cuz you like it more than the other ones, and not because it is a meta.
    I'm genuinely disgusted.

WhySoSeeryus and Ravare like this.
  12. Thanak

So you want to empower FOTM reroller ?

As it is now, there is a difference between someone who nurtured a character for years VS a flavor of the month 10th reroll... that's how it should be imho.

Proud, WhySoSeeryus and Ravare like this.
  13. Ticket

This even more so now!

How can they honestly expect to balance this game, when they make major changes EVERY WEEK... Whenever they stop doing these huge changes on the weekly it will still be a month before they can even properly balance classes, and a month is generous.

I mean do they even think about how each class is affected by these HUGE changes and that they may now need to rework entire classes removing/adding skills to compensate for the fact that the class is no longer even close to balanced in regards to others? Or do they just throw **** on the wall and see what KR reacts to as bad/good and calls it a day?

14. SAMURAIJ4CK

God "BLESS" you all that stay with BDO

15. Kn0xxPT

Kn0xxPT Striker 62 EU

I wonder what EULA agreedment states about this, didn't they have a statement because of game changes ?

Yet i don't think is PA that should give those things..its Kakao. PA doesn't order what Kakao should offer or not, they only suggest... but is up to Kakao to decide.

16. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

3000 pearls for each coupon sounds fair.

17. Novastar

TL:DR my OP main is no longer OP, let me reroll to the new OP class whine.

18. Wispur

My problem with this is how it relates to specifically to Berserkers.

For many of us, this isn't a question of power.

When looking at the unique gameplay mechanics of each class, the things that make it stand out from the crowd, each class has something unique.

For Ninjas, it's Stealth.
    Musa have the super fast Dashes.
    Etc.

For Berserkers, it was the focus on grapples.

That is now gone.
    Berserkers now have no unique niche in the game.

So for us, yes, I think a reroll coupon would be extremely relevant.
    Not because we got "nerfed" but because the class's entire reason for even being in the game, is gone.

19. Ticket

WTF, again why tell them you will pay for this?

20. Ticket

Zerker isn't my main was using it as an example stop being naive and stop making assumptions. And you will never see me move to a class because its OP.. hype trains never last. Example look at this game