1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Poll] The amount of silver per hour hunting sea monsters.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prochilles, Jul 15, 2018.

Tags:
?

Is the Silver Per Hour at Sea Monsters too High?

1. Yes

132 vote(s)
    46.3%
  2. No

153 vote(s)
    53.7%
  1. Catastigma

2018-07-17_1282922559.JPG

not enought. x( with this i can kill 3 nineshark and after i am forced to return to lema XD

2. elgen

Put your gear in your boat and use the event sweets' plus a life stones that will give you over 1.3k but yes if you don't have a guild boat out there your going to have to junk the common stuff or return to port every 3-5 kills solo. I think they should add 1-3 sea monsters storage slots to both frigates and sailboats.

3. Hard_Head_Azn

i like your style lol

4. Freakedoutbum

Freakedoutbum Tuuseriall NA

As an officer in an XL player vs environment guild we love the sea monsters. We only have between 3 to 5 active sea monster killers, but it gives the guild the opportunity to give weekly bonuses on top of the potential daily 5M pay. This is nice, since we do not do node wars or conquests and we have little interest in them.

As far as 250M per hour... that seems absurd and is probably an artifact of Arsha. Perhaps in a maxed out abuse style 250M an hour is possible but you would have guildies clawing their eyes out over it.
    We have two dedicated morning and evening NA CST groups that do the daily sailing quests and its a nice bonus to our weekly guild silver totals, but few players bother with the Epherian boats from my experience and I personally find sea monster hunting to be boring beyond belief. From that daily but not excessive behavior we bring in maybe 400M extra a week.

If this is an issue I would blame Arsha's server loot bonus. Before they added the loot bonus, it was dead. I know, I did rare gathering there constantly when other areas were gathered, or if the camp I wanted was already taken, or if I was out of town for work with crappy hotel wifi I would switch over to that empty channel. They had to bribe people to use the stupid thing with that loot bonus. If you have to bribe players to do something, I would suggest that the Arsha server is not necessary.

Anyway if anyone out there is looking for a large mature PVE guild, get out of the node war / conquest cheerleader drama, or just want to enjoy BDO in a different way, feel free to send me or any of our other officers a whisper.

5. unitx

LuL i make more money in hysteria....yesterday i got a duo tungrad and only notmal days 1-2 tungrads in total i get in aakman or hysteria weekly around 6 billion....even tho. I grind more than what ill do in sea hunting but ya....fun vs raming a monster..........hysteria and aakaman anyday everyday....! now go buy my scrolls

AllanJr likes this.
  6. Ayesmina

How? Never drop me duo or pri in hystria but i have a lot less money.. :(

My SMH guild pay 4.5b per week only on my frigate +7 gear i have 100-300mln per h dependent on RNG.

7. ZaSlayer

250m/h is average. Well organized smh guild get 800M at T1. The most famous smh guild in EU get about 1B at T1 payout

8. Ayesmina

One of top SMH guild in EU give you payout 7-9b per week, for 100% confirm.

This game so broken :(, 1k+ h spend on grind mobs in one year and i have in 3-4 weeks a lot more when sea monsters hunting..

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

those glorious graphics are there so u can enjoy the gameplay better, right? :D :D :D :D

10. TeRRoRibleOne

People are selling guild payouts for actual money because of sea monsters.... yea, it isn't broken at all. Glad I could paypal someone $150 to get a 2 billion silver payout, that's more than selling costumes will net.

11. Blitzball

SMH needs to be deleted or hard nerfed. The silver inflation needs to stop ! D:<

12. XSkinnyx

if some of you would actually stop crying and play the game, sea monster hunting isnt as profitable as you say now. its been nerfed, and nerfed again, and the monsters also have been nerfed. so try it and u will see. ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IN TERMS OF MONEY.
    Inflation was started by TERRMIAN..........

13. Ayesmina

Lol... yea sure SMH hardcore guilds = 4-10b per week.

14. XSkinnyx

im in a sailing guild and we dont make that much.

15. AllanJr

its not that SMH gives too much money, its that the rest of the content is just bullcrap, smh doest need a nerf, rest of content needs a buff

XSkinnyx and Ayesmina like this.
  16. Ayesmina

True

17. Vafthrudnirson

In relation to the rest of the game, yes it is drastically too high. If SMH is what they want income to look like then the rest of the game should be reworked to be at least marginally competitive. And SMH should be personal funds, not guild funds. They have changed guilds from gaming and pvp communities to silver selling businesses, and anyone not participating in that nonsense is falling behind which is shameful.

18. AllanJr

if i maximaze my payout with many hrs at the sea i get about 2.5 bill/week, but with enhancing as it is right now it barely lets me do the stuff i need and no more than that, actually every saturday i cry for monday to come and get the next payout, and i am not even talking about preordering at insane prices, or upgrading accesories it all washes down the toilet by making fail stacks, buying relic shards for mem fragments and trying to get ready for drieghan upcomming content. i was forced to spend about 1.1 bill in coral rings and earrings just to craft my frigate, why? because underwater gathering is a ****ing joke, i was forced to spend 1.3 bill in sharp stones because i know for sure market will not be able to keep up with demand when drieghan hits, etc. there are many things that lead to the conclusion that the problem is not SMH, it actually is the only content that offers you a high enough ammount of money that allows you to keep up with how expensive is doing anything in this game, the solution is not going back to 800 mill per week or less, that would actually make it worse cause it leaves you with no options, if anything you guys should ask for a improved and stable drop rate in grinding areas and cheaper market prices, in any case as soon as CBT of lost ark announced for 7 november 2018 goes live i am quitting greed desert online, if i am gonna spend my money i want it to be in a game with REAL content, not this pretty but empty of content game.

XSkinnyx likes this.
  19. Srich

The problem with sea monster hunting is that ppl are selling their payout for real money... so ppl who were spending weekly 200 bucks for the costumes , in order to get a couple of millions , now is buying several bilions of payout.
    Kakao should ban those ppl who get several payout in a week and its easy to check.

20. AllanJr

the real problem is PA nd KAKAO have a soft hand when it comes to banning people who spends lots of real money ingame, we are full of hackers in land and in the sea, and they just look the other way, if they dont give a damn very little we can do