1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Why is game dying

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Marshallx, Jul 12, 2020.

?

Why is this game dying????

This poll will close on Aug 11, 2020 at 10:21 PM.
  1. Its to Pay2Win - I cant even get a rank one house and participate fully unless I spend thousands

17.2%
  2. The Coding Sucks... I cant even get into my house without closing the game and re logging

10.5%
  3. The enchanting and upgrading is skewed unless you want to spend real money.

28.7%
  4. This game is Pay2Win.... just like many other games, this game is just over the top.

21.9%
  5. Choose not to respond.

3.3%
  6. The game isn't dying.

58.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Marshallx

Seems less new players playing and such....

My personal opinion is players realize the enormous time sink the game entails and the only way to keep up is by spending real money. Whats your opinion?

EDIT: I DID NOT INCLUDE THE LAST CHOICE IN THE POLL: THIS GAME ISNT DYING. THIS WAS EDITED/ADDED BY THEM, THE Gamemasters PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SKEW THE RESULTS MORE TO THEIR LIKING. #bushleague #censorship #badmanagement #desperate

#1 Marshallx, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. woots

-recycled "content" since day1 => same grind spot mechanic but reskined
    -more afk """"activities"""" than active content
    -super p2w ( and very expensive ) with no counter part ( or barely ) in game
    -over cancer enhancement rng system as they have to have something to hold players since they bring nearly nothing on the table as playable / fun content
    -poor pvp management
    -company that seem to have no real idea where to go and how to manage a game ( but hey no issue to manage the CS and milking process )
    - PA just have one of the worse gamedesigner team(?) i've saw

no game is perfect, that goes without saying, but that game went downhill for so many things saddly

#2 woots, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  3. Columba

Where is "the game ISN'T dying" option!!!!???

4. Marshallx

I didnt include that option; I want to exclude those that invested thousands, and the GMs from skewing accurate results that casual gamers give and feel like. Thank you.

#4 Marshallx, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  5. JohnnyNails

Could it be that you made this topic for the negative intended side effect? Could it be that you're upset about something entirely other than this topic, like a certain toxic person that was "removed" lol I happened to see the topic you created before this one that got removed I'm both unsurprised by what happened to that individual and also amused, he deserved it, was a long time coming, a lot of people I know are surprised it took so long to "happen".

Hilly, Zakard Evans, Myntiix and 4 others like this.
  6. Marshallx

Thanks for the bump.

7. JohnnyNails

the pleasures mine... friend :)

8. Marshallx

Dont get mad at me ...just look at all the voters that agree with my poll choices .. are they are also mad about the same thing I am mad about ???

MoonDance17 likes this.
  9. JohnnyNails

I'm not mad, I'm amused that this is the tactic you're going with after the incident in world chat, so how long till we see you in world chat again? 24 hours , 48 hours? 2 weeks? a month? never :) ?

not that I really care, I'm just a spectator on the sidelines eatting popcorn.

#9 JohnnyNails, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  10. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

My reason for having recently walked away from the game are only partially to do with the horrendous monetisation which I have tried hard to ignore. It is mostly to do with the enhancing and with the boredom from having no new content that my gear score can do. I will never have the interest in enhancing (gambling) to get from tet boss gear and tri gold accessories as I hate bartering and grinding. I guess what I am saying here is that I finally realised that this game is not for me. I am not saying I will not return but at this point I doubt that I will.

11. JohnnyNails

this guy made this topic to hurt the game because either he or his supposed friend (really doubt it's not him) got banned lol. that's all this topic is.

But umm to contribute to the topic just for kicks and giggles... I think the game is harmed by people being able to run there mouths saying any nasty thing they want in server and world chat with little to no consequences *drops the microphone*

make reporting in game easier so it doesnt take so long to remove garbage attitudes

:)

12. Marshallx

Theres a tonnage of other games to play..... that dont try to control you buy staying signed in ... which results in you playing this game more frequently .... which means a percentage of those types will feel invested and use the pearl shop more frequently. Its a battle for your eyeballs these days.

#12 Marshallx, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  13. JohnnyNails

About the name of the individual that cannot be said because this topic will get removed if someone says it like the previous one...

probably , but then again I really do think and I mean this, that server chat and world chat needs to be cleaned up.

Freakedoutbum likes this.
  14. Marshallx

THE GM'S EDITED MY POLL - TO INCLUDE THIS GAME ISNT DYING; I NEVER INCLUDED THIS AS AN OPTION - THEY DID SO THEY CAN INFLUENCE THE RESULTS.

For them to do this is indicative that this game is hurting bad - and for a variety of reasons.

One thing I can guarantee you; They will never get another penny of my money - No money for amateur, unprofessional games and their management.

If I hurt a "game" That exploits gamers, and if I discouraged people from spending real money on this bush league game, at least in opinion, then I will consider that a compliment. Again, thanks for all the bumps.

I thought you said you didnt care???

#14 Marshallx, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2020
  15. LightningFFXIII-4

No new Content in years, most of the new "Content" are trash or just recycled. Most Grindspots are unused. Game is overrun with RMT just like Asura server in FFXI. PVP is dead because you need at least 620 GS to even remotely stand your own, even 620 GS nowadays is trash.

Dev's are just throwing sale after sale in the Pearlshop, you barely see those back in 2016-2017. Obvious last attempts to milk them cows.

MaxineUK69, Yumine, Blitzball and 4 others like this.
  16. Marshallx

Right - It only takes a few special gamers to spend thousands to make up for things on your accounting report; After all if you are a GM and told you will be losing your job if things dont pick up you might start bending the rules.

17. ODB3698

Besides the terrible enhancement process...trying to artificially milk that to extend the life of the game, I think the recent attempts to brand old content as new is problematic. The season server is literally trying to get us to replay old quest lines and possibly pay to do so via black spirit pass and costume melting/crons. The only thing stopping the seasonal event from being on normal servers was the opportunity to restrict us to quest gear, tuvala gear. That restriction is what opened the door to monetization. This amounted to replay old quests, buy stuff to make it less painful..as you can only do it on a fresh alt that can't wear existing gear. Tactics like that are hurting the game imo.

Kazza, Ofeamoten, Jinoro and 2 others like this.
  18. LeCordonBleu

Two options for P2W and talking about "ENCHANTING" in BDO? And for some reason feeling the need to mention the house bug that happens once in a blue moon? This guy is just out to get BDO and talk bad about it no matter what. Not a level-headed person who could supply objective and logical arguments. OP got blasted in world chat so I guess he decided to come on the forums to collect the votes from his comrades that are as pity as he is (which we know the forums are full of).

Freakedoutbum and Columba like this.
  19. Stealthe

Well it is necessary for them to add the option and by you not adding it kills your credibility and shows your just crying and posting a loaded question with no proof.Active players in the last month shows the game hasnt lost any playerbase.

20. Columba

what was the nature of the previous topic? Yes, some people got upset because the GM enforce the TOS. what a shame