1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Why is game dying

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Marshallx, Jul 12, 2020.

?

Why is this game dying????

Poll closed Aug 11, 2020.
  1. Its to Pay2Win - I cant even get a rank one house and participate fully unless I spend thousands

17.2%
  2. The Coding Sucks... I cant even get into my house without closing the game and re logging

10.5%
  3. The enchanting and upgrading is skewed unless you want to spend real money.

28.7%
  4. This game is Pay2Win.... just like many other games, this game is just over the top.

21.9%
  5. Choose not to respond.

3.3%
  6. The game isn't dying.

58.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Joungf

Maybe it is just an opposite reaction of a person know as some one who has the intention to spread negative posting because of personal issue with PA/KAKAO? It is more a reaction to OP showing that his poll is not being taken seriously.

#301 Joungf, Jul 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  2. Marshallx

Actually after countless hours, days, weeks, months ... years !!!! Grinding and devoting myself AND spending over 2k I have two TET Pieces to show for it. Then I thought ... well if spend more real money ... then I realized thats exactly what they want you to think/do. Then something triggered me and thought "I cant be the only one that feels this way". Then I put up my poll.

gurghul and crawlord like this.
  3. Ternezia

Ternezia DarkKnight 61 EU

There are free-to-play players who say they have PENs (heck I am also close to buying a PEN once I get a few more billions and I am f2p without even using VP), so it's possible, haven't you thought that since this is possible it's not the game's fault?
    I agree that the game has "subtle" ways to invite you to pay if you're unlucky with enchanting, get angry and/or want everything to happen very fast. But hey, we all have brains to think with, don't we. Why not use our heads instead of going on a holy crusade to have revenge. Think how much energy and time this crusade costs you, is it worth it? Aren't there plenty of other games out there? You realize your temper and the game do not match, just quit, or you realize you can play in a smarter way and get PEN, all is fine.

JohnnyNails and NoobGamersBerlin like this.
  4. Joungf

OK. Beside other things you did or still doing (I can not say anyting about those activities because I have not log in and playd the last 3 weeks), the result of your poll say: The game isn't dying. 160 vote(s) 62.5%
    That you have to accept.

JohnnyNails and MoonDance17 like this.
  5. Ben Phoenix

Clearly you aren't the only one, the Forums are full of complaints about pretty much the same reasons you complain about with your poll. The issue here is your incident in the in game chat, for what I got, and your reaction on the Forums, that's mostly why some people are flaming here and also why our senior moderator adjusted your poll imo.

#305 Ben Phoenix, Jul 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    JohnnyNails and MoonDance17 like this.
  6. Marshallx

Look I accept that ... and yet that last choice is misrepresented by what I term investors. IMO Investors are those that have spent hundreds if not thousands of real dollars into this game. The average person has a certain level of pride. Again IMO they are going to vote they love this game no matter how much they hate it and Im not saying all those that said this game isnt dying fits this category but enough do IMO to misrepresent the poll. If the poll was just for new players or casual gamers most would probably agree with the gamer that whispered me today that its stale as f*** and is only survives because its the only MMO out besides WoW.

7. Columba

I guess you stopped buying megaphones. At any rate, the original poll was misleading. YOu could have fixed it by stating "Of those who think the game is dying, what is your reason?" That doesn't make a false statement and skew the poll. You misrepresented your opinion as fact in the way you created the poll...we all know why. It's not the only MMO out, lool.

I am gratified to see the not dying option is in the poll, and even happier to see that it's nearly 3x larger than the next largest choice.

Tolmos and JohnnyNails like this.
  8. Marshallx

Im happy I got my message across - and most agree with me - hopefully changes will come that will make this a better game.

9. Columba

hmm ok. we are happy too. and without megaphones. at any rate, it's a win win since I am happy to see a clear majority agree that the game isn't dying.

10. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

me = THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^. i got to Tet armors tri accs casually then wondered why i has to hamster for full tet accs before even pen atts .Meh ill be back when deadgod is cheap and pen c20 is like getting +15.That may be never.

11. LilithDragonFlower

I'd vote for enchanting, the game isn't Pay 2 Win, but it's Pay 2 Advance, if your willing to spend "HUNDREDS / THOUSANDS" of real dollars on the game you can progress faster, even buy a Dream Horse on a level 1 character if you wanted assuming you spend thousands of dollars and sell costumes on the market over a month or more and do nothing.

Also i've pretty much given up on the game due to Season Pass, I hate it, it makes no sense to have to make a new characters and we cant

Buy cosmetic gear if we have two ninjas or whatever cuz its bound to t hat character.

Have to repeat the same damn quests over and over again.

Season pass would have been okay had it been able to be done from any existing character.

Over-all not liking the direction BDO is going pretty much haven't logged in the game much a little over a week now.

There are better games coming out as well later 2020.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  12. Columba

which games?

13. Ben Phoenix

This game will probably die when CD gets released. I'm sure the majority of people will try CD and if PA keeps it decent and makes it fun, BDO will lose a lot of players. My 2 cents.

crawlord and sajdas like this.
  14. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

CD?

15. orfeaskarman

Crimson desert, upcoming mmorpg by PA

crawlord, Ben Phoenix and Jinoro like this.
  16. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Ok, thanks :P

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  17. sajdas

true, but it will be ready in probably (and im being generous) 4 years more or less

18. MamoruKin

to much RNG/P2W what else you want !

19. Mattys

No content to play with friends, grinding gets boring because its the same repeative activity.
    Only solution to this would be more complicated pvp content that you would be able to play with friends, since players are not npc's and every game is different.

sajdas likes this.
  20. Reywhisper

Imagine creating hate topic with poll... and then 60% of people telling you they actually like the game.

Yikes.

Columba likes this.