1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Why is game dying

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Marshallx, Jul 12, 2020.

?

Why is this game dying????

Poll closed Aug 11, 2020.
  1. Its to Pay2Win - I cant even get a rank one house and participate fully unless I spend thousands

17.2%
  2. The Coding Sucks... I cant even get into my house without closing the game and re logging

10.5%
  3. The enchanting and upgrading is skewed unless you want to spend real money.

28.7%
  4. This game is Pay2Win.... just like many other games, this game is just over the top.

21.9%
  5. Choose not to respond.

3.3%
  6. The game isn't dying.

58.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Little chance that it will not just be another pay to win/ pay for convenience nightmare and I for one will not buy it.

Marshallx likes this.
  2. Ben Phoenix

Sorry saw your reply only now.
    Hmm, 4 years seems a bit pessimistic ;)
    I won't buy it as soon as it gets released. Maybe I will later if it doesn't get just like BDO.

Jinoro likes this.
  3. Amirite

Why do I still see post likes these as it was 2016.....

4. Ben Phoenix

Cause things haven't changed much since then? :P

#324 Ben Phoenix, Jul 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  5. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Nah, a very kind person answered me very quickly, so its ok :P

Joungf and Ben Phoenix like this.
  6. LilithDragonFlower

Ashes OF Creation
    CrowFall
    Fractured

There will be soon a lot more to check out, but for now BDO is pretty much dying in my eyes due to dumb things like "Season Pass" forcing new characters to try to make more money, and offering no way to transfer pearl items off the character once your done with it, or anything.

Also the amount of exploiters, and cheaters that caused Drama, even though what they did was the fault of the company at oversight so technically they still didn't do anything wrong in terms of the fine print, heck so much Drama got caused that my EX. Entire guild no longer exists on the game, not sure what happened after the whole Drama, but this is what BDO is full of "Drama", Care-Bears, and eventually people start to leave.

I've pretty much given up on this game for now, just no point in playing with new titles coming out and mistakes the game has made.

Jinoro likes this.
  7. Columba

I have a founder's account for crowfall but not seeing much hope right now

8. JohnnyNails

same lol... it doesn't have enough content imho

9. LightningFFXIII-4

Dead game. The only reason why ppl play this game is because the game hooks them into this with the hundreds of mechanics that gives you the reason to keep logged in.

When your at the point where the only way up is PEN Gear you'll realize how pointless this game is lol. I mean, why would anyone waste weeks/months grinding like your allergic to the sun just to get 1 PEN item. Then do that 13 more times. Good luck.

Everyone i know, including everyone here on this forums hates this game, but they still play it anyways to not waste their efforts and all that pearl items they bought.

crawlord and Marshallx like this.
  10. JohnnyNails

I'm glad you said this my follow up to your comments is really easy,

if you enjoy the game like I do, life skilling , grinding etc doing almost any number of things in game generates large amounts of silver, the pen items come with time, the game was never ment to be defeated so to speak in a day or week, this game is ment to last for years progress wise.

Thanks for the set up in response :) <3

11. Khondo

The PVP community may be dying, due to them finally waking up that BDO is not a PVP game.

12. JohnnyNails

I don't think its dying , I think people who've done siege since 2016 though are largely looking at other aspects of the game for enjoyment like life skilling though to push gains for future , at least that's what I"m doing currently rank 2 wealth baby <3

13. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Rank means nothing. Most people have all their silver in the central market. Only the silver in your storage's are used to create the wealth ranking. A hangover from before the central arrest.

14. Columba

your opinion. thanks for offering it.

15. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

It's dying because all things die. It's bad because it's a highly unrewarding game designed for a handful of masochists to enjoy and for everyone else to slowly realize it's not worth your money or time and eventually move on to better games.

KhaosThanathan likes this.
  16. JohnnyNails

oooof way to steal my thunder Moon [​IMG]

17. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I am really sorry to rain on your parade but sometimes reality is required even in a video game. That aside good luck to you on your wealth creation drive.

Marshallx and JohnnyNails like this.
  18. JohnnyNails

sometimes a slap of reality is good, I went outside for the first time in 3 weeks today lol, quarantine life good times

MoonDance17 likes this.
  19. Marshallx

You're like me ... lesson learned ....

A poker strategy is to raise a person so when the flop comes and his hand sucks you bet and he will call because he has so much invested already. Same strategy used by Kakao.

Drama is why the NFL is so successful - Most movies you can watch the trailer or read the Title and already conclude a likely outcome - Not true with the NFL .... Its just like that movie with Al Pacino ... Any Given Sunday .... you want to stick around and see what happens and what the outcome will be ... thats real drama.

#339 Marshallx, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2020
    Jinoro likes this.
  20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

BDO is so dead that people make topics to compain about overcrowding...