1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polly's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Marshallx, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Marshallx

Might not be the best grinding area but it is a bottle neck.

Depending on your gear you can grind here in the 50 level range which is great because you kill two birds with one stone. You get great experience and great silver as well. As the grind begins people get stuck here - Veteran players 60+ prefer Polly's because they can kill the mobs quick, dont have to deal with equal or superior geared peers like at Aakman, and can run lower level players off.

Its the place everyone wants to go.

Is it to difficult to ask for the foresight to come up with equally lucrative grinding areas so we dont have to fight with each other?

Polly's reminds me of this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UfO4gpML4g

Now I know the snakes in the grass with the critical, superior intellects cant wait to say: Bandits!! Or here! or go there! Thats nice to say and think and yet it doesnt remove the simple truth that overrun, Polly's is overrun.

Dehor, Schwertfee and Mimimimi like this.
  2. Eynix

Tbh there's no point grinding for exp at Polly, given it's really easy to go 61 with quests nowadays. But it is the best spot to grind skill points. Money wise, it's really not that good for the AP/AD required.

3. Lord_Xenon

There are enough grindspots around the world for silver. Polly is handy indeed, but the only for silver? Nope. Best for skill for sure.

4. Marshallx

Not in my humble opinion - Not enough to support the current player base - This makes for a bad experience - Did you know most new players quit between levels 56-60? Maybe its because they are being griefed and/or having a hard time of it.

Where do you prefer to grind for silver - where you can get an average amount of silver or a superior amount of silver????

#4 Marshallx, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  5. Schwertfee

Pollys are nice, because of the mushrooms and truffets you can gather from them. Most players don't of course. So there could be a coexistence between grinders and gatherers, but atm some people seem to go there to have PVP.

6. Dehor

I think it is time to buff the grinding areas with more money/hour and SP. Since there is already Black star weapon and will soon come Black Star armors and etc things. Players will have hard time grinding because player will really start to camp in One spot saying "it's taken for next 4 hours-5 hour" and so on. Don't you think that SP should be given enough to unlock all skills when hitting lvl 60? Skill point is some thing ppl now days fight for. Instead of giving (0.04% SP / mob), i think it should be other round. What is quest for if ppl don't complete it?

Advice: Buff grinding place and NERF the SP grinding system so that we can get enough SP to unlock ALL SKILLS from doing quest.

Let's say Mystic need in total 2500 SP to unlock all her skills and Let's say there is 600 Main Quest in BDO then we should get 2500/600 = 4.16 SP / quest.

What do you think? DO you like the idea?

Schwertfee likes this.
  7. Eynix

56-61 can be done in a few hours by questing. 1200sp is also a few hours of grinding in any high monster density area with the right buffs. I've done it multiple times on several characters. The grindfest to 61 is over, it is a complete waste of time to do it. As of money, there's many grind areas you could go other than Polly, and many other ways to earn money than killing ****.

People don't realize how much MUCH harder the game used to be. I remember quite vividly how painful it was to grind to 60 in my time. The game is already in easy mode right now.

#7 Eynix, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  8. Dehor

1200 SP in few hours grinding when lvl 56-60!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me that place, I will grind there no matter the silver/hour.

9. Eynix

At 61, from 300 to 1200sp in a few hours with knight buff at Polly.

10. Lord_Xenon

Sorry most gamers are nowadays braindeads. This game get toned down a lot already. They even recently buffed a lot of low/midgrindspots in silver. There is no need for extra buffs. Player that consider this 'hard' are maybe the problem in itself. They think this is a singleplayer game that you throw away after like 20h of playing as you achieved to defeat the endboss. But sorry, this is an MMO build up for several years of progression. And when newbies have at least half a brain they can easily find themself at 60 with a few hundred millions for gear.

And I don't understand the term grief with lower players. I only know KoS - which is part of being an OWPvP game.

11. Dehor

Polly u say!!!

POLLY fosest => : www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UfO4gpML4g.
    and it's no joke. ppl just come to PVP or SP.
    i have 210 211 276 and random player comes from no where and say "Duel for stop" or just kill you and say "Change server". That's soooooo UNHUMAN. There is 5 rotations in Polly and EVERY single is pack. One random valk comes and say i took them all out because i am 270 Kutum and One shot them. i say "LOL, GO to damm hystria. Why waste time in polly?" HE/SHE says "Charphas stones drop is high" and i say back "Idiot!!! brainless head" and change server and again DUEL DUEL DUEL DUEL... Waste of LS, time, buff...

+ I am lvl 60 and i get 70-85 SP with my mystic in 1 hour. i use in total 50% + 30% +15% +100% +10% = 205% Skill boost. When i grinded around 4AM-5AM morning.zzz

1200 SP in few hours hé!!! (1200 / 75 = 16 hours NON-STOP) sorry bro the word FEW seems to be different to you but not to me. To me FEW means 4-5 hours.

#11 Dehor, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  12. Eynix

1200-300 is 900 and all I had with the mysterious knight buff and the daily skill buff. Now you can flame me but I'm not the reason why you need those SP and I'm not the one killing you you know, just trying to help here.

I recently changed my main from wizard to wicth, and it took me a few days to get to 1200 sp, maybe like 6h. I didn't count tbh. Mostly Polly, a bit of Kagtums. I'm at 245AP ~

#12 Eynix, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020