1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Differentiation of Mounts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheHero, Mar 5, 2020.

Tags:
?

Have More Mount Variation?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheHero

Due to the obvious mounts in-game, such as a doom horse, pegasus and ships, elephants and camels. I think due to game content expansion having some more variation might be applicable.

For example, Ferrica's are clearly closely related to the elves. A similar idea to chocobo's in Final Fantasy would be awesome to have in BDO.

I believe other mount variations would add to the pleasure of BDO without interrupting it too much. Think about all of the towns that are related to mounts who have them as "pets" in the lore. It makes sense!

2. Findubar

i want teleports.

3. TheHero

Teleports? Like the map and compass or...? Cause that already exists in some sense.

4. KaoriKat

KaoriKat Shai 64 NA

Being able to teleport anywhere on demand would make the game feel so smol and bad.. and being able to war wherever and having guilds and what not teleport so fast all the time.. that would be awful. I enjoy the once a day teleport for that since that means it’ll be used tactically.. or the 6 hour cooldown map thing.. tis nice. But too many teleports is like eh.. makes mount pointless too if teleports .-. Bad deal

TheHero and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  5. PurplePumpkin

I'd like to see them add a breed and tier system for donkeys and camels; so that their on par with horses. Just with different skills and benefits. I've never been a fan of the bird mount for bdo but, I think oxen would be cool.

and yeah I know the npcs have them in kama but, I think outside of kama they would just look weird. That's just my take on it tho.

6. DafuqYouLookinAt

In regards to new mounts,
    I'm cool with the hot air balloon travels we now have had for a while, more variations in mounts would be nice too.
    Lots of people have requested the BDO chocobos - "Ferrina", there's a lot of threads already open about them!

New T9 Horses would be sweet too - Ice, Water, or Lightning
    New Tiers for Camels & Donkeys - let players upgrade them if they really want to
    Maybe add a system where we could awaken beyond T9 to T10? Idk, random thought in case people are bored of their current Dream Horse.

Edit: Can Mystic ride Banha...? I mean she is a "Mystic" which is a way of life - she harnesses her power through a deity God/Goddess who is a Dragon.
    A summon skill much like Tamer + Beast.

Pls no teleporting,
    I don't want direct teleportation throughout regions of the world or way points set in specific areas to quick teleport to.
    It kills the travel immersion and the realism fantasy BDO has in place. I'd imagine the loading screens to be an issue following that...not a fan of those, ever xD For those who do wars this could potentially be an issue too.

We already have some teleportation - to arenas.
    If they added a feature where we could teleport throughout the world map I think there should be a cool down, a-day restriction, fee to pay in silver or something else? I don't mind traveling by horse, I love my Doom & even before T9 I found it kinda fun.

#6 DafuqYouLookinAt, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    TheHero likes this.
  7. Corrus

I really Wish they would give us more camel variations, like with horse breeding. More colors, maybe even tiers, make them interesting, also breedable. Also for donkeys

TheHero and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.
  8. TheHero

I'm in agreement here. Too much teleportation would be bad. Addition of new mount skins with minor new skills would be awesome. Nothing insane, just an add on to the game.

KaoriKat and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.