1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible New Class in the Future (pls?)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pandaris, Apr 16, 2020.

?

Would you like to see something like this?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Nope

18 vote(s)
    78.3%
  1. Joungf

Something like e.g. a male dark elf (counterpart of Dark Knight):
    necro_x1.jpg

But I would also love to play a non-human demonic evil class / character:
    hqdefault.jpg

2. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

This obsession with needing a "counterpart" class. If they were to release a male class which you can not really link to an existing female class you would go crazy I guess.
    We do not need any new classes, they do a terrible job at handling what we already have, especially with succession and the classes essentially already being doubled. But maybe in 15 years when we have 85 classes with 8 different "skilltrees"(succession/awaekning..) even you would realize that it is impossible to balance this ****.

3. Dehor

This truth is that BDO never gonna make balance class. They will nerf and buff every time so that you re-roll and buy there coupons/inventory/weight etc...etc...etc. The second Truth is that they will release all counterpart to there classes because many people just don't play BDO because there is no male/female counterpart of there favorite class. eg: they want male sorc and if they don't they play other class but they truly need male sorc because they just watched a nice OP anime or movie. So Dev doing there best to release all counterpart classes.
    Then Nerf and buff and nerf and buff and so on until your pocket says NOOOOooooo!!! thenn u decide to go away from game for 1-2 years or just doing life skill or sell game account on which you spend maybe 2000 euros.

4. Sayokhan

i want a 2nd assassin classe. "bounty hunter" a real assassin class. not katana like a ninja, but discreet and fast weapons

5. Ksein

Bring us a Invocator / Necromancer, there will be nice to deal with skeletons/ghosts to reach the player

Shokionine likes this.
  6. Aurasormr

The first onr is a rapier rho - if my tired eyes see that correctly. That ll be some nice idea - a parry/ counter class, similar to leagues fiora.

7. ۜSиσω

I want a leebur class already q.q