1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

possible solution to the weapon exchange limit

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Claydough, May 8, 2019.

1. Claydough

KR patch notes

2. Claydough

Main Weapon Exchange Coupon, Sub-Weapon Exchange Coupon, and Awakening Weapon Exchange Coupon will now have a purchase limit of 1 per Family.

• We wanted to make the process of re-rolling your class a bit easier, so we introduced the Main Weapon Exchange Coupon, Sub-Weapon Exchange Coupon, and Awakening Weapon Exchange Coupon. Unfortunately, it came to our attention that it was possible to abuse these in order to increase profit over the Central Market. As this was not the intention of the system, these coupons will now be restricted to a one-time purchase per Family. We will continue to monitor the Central Market and all other game mechanics to prevent unintended use of the systems.
    • The one per family limit will be applied from 8th May 2019, allowing all adventurers to make a purchase from this date.

3. Yuusayn

Lol are you a dev? Are you trying to get more money for them, wants to be able to switch weapons but somehow try and make it still profitable, so everyone would have to get 2 tickets one to change and one to make sellable, this is about as bad as the other person who said that weapons should be sellable without a class

4. 2Cents

I suspect you have spent money on the game. If you really care about that issue I would suggest not spending anymore and recommend the same to others. The problem won't go away until people start to educate themselves and stop feeding the problem.

5. GreyRebel

as i said in another thread , i think the solution would be that , market turns the class specific weapons to none class specific weapons , and when someone want to buy it , they can choose which class do they want weapon for , just like selling / buying 0 to +5 armors .

selling dand vediant to market >> 1 more dand weapon ! in market >> a warrior buys it and it becomes dand great sword

6. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

They already gave us what their solution is. Why are you trying to suggest a "solution" that will not be implemented? Give it up already and deal with it. We only have the abusers to be blamed for everything PA fks up and implements to cripple our fun.

GreyRebel likes this.
  7. Schinrah

Ofc it is, but we can't have people doing "smart" things like buying, exchaning and reselling PEN's for profit if the real money spent on that is the same or less as for an outfit but yields more silver.

Cause y'know that'd mean PA losing out on all dat extra outfit money, least that's how they think.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  8. Claydough

No if you read what i said, i said you get a second coupon that will revert the weapon back for free should you need too sell it

But even if we have to pay for it to go back, its still better than this solution

9. TeRRoRibleOne

So let me get this straight. You undercut someone and then they undercut you using the next level but THEY are the idiot? Had you actually felt that way you would have posted it at the same price as them. Go think about what you wrote for a solid 10 minutes and then smack yourself in the back of the head because you just called yourself stupid.

10. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Maybe you go and read it again what i wrote and then think about it for 10 minutes too. Maybe then you realize that i did not wrote that i undercut someone.
    But people seem to have the habbit of looking every minute into the listing and seeing "oh someone undercut me by 10 million, i take my listing off and put it back in 10 million lower so my **** gets sold first."
    And i can give an example, which is based of a real story, i bought a tet dande for 2.5 billion. The last one for that class that was on the market before the weekend. After playing it i wanted to sell it and saw 5 tet dande listed. I listed mine at the same price as the current lowest offer which was about 2.4 billion. But then the 5 other people that listed their dandes started the undercutting bullsht. The price went from 2.5 billion silver down to 1.9 billion. Because those 5 people were seemingly sitting on the marketplace and watching the list prices and doing exactly that, being impatient.
    Of course i did take my dande off but i have not put it back because i wouldn't like a loss of nearly 1 billion silver on that one (1.9 b + tax).
    I sold it for 2.6 billion as another class weapon where not a single tet dande was listed. So my loss wasn't that high and someone was (somewhat) happy to get their dande. Was a win win win situation. Pa got money, i got most of my silver back and someone got a dande.