1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post screenies of your bae Valkyries!

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by iLuminescent, Mar 22, 2017.

1. CreepingCthulhu

disgusting costumes.

2. Nebulian

2017-10-21_232452194.PNG 2017-10-22_341969333 - Copy.PNG 2017-10-22_308157830 - jpg.jpg
    Valk is love. Valk is life.

3. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

There's no need to be uncouth. If I saw your ugly Valkyrie I wouldn't comment on it because I actually have decorum. We all have our opinions and that's fine, I obviously disagree with yours; however, this is the type of thread where if it is rude and unnecessary then keep your jealous and rude opinions to yourself.

4. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Jealous, for real? It is just funny how some people make ogres out of their valk's with not even human like proportions anymore and do not even see that something is off. Having 100kg legs but a 20kg upper body for example or having an eye distance so far off from reality it starts to become creepy.
    Look at this from Nebulian:
    Looks like a human to me, proportions are not off, no overexcessive use of makeup and yet unique in comparison to the other posts.

And I do not think you would dislike my valk, if I just randomly put tons of makeup over her face for the picture here.

choovanski likes this.
  5. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

There is no need to be needlessly vicious and compare my creation to others. It is definitely unnecessary for you to attack me on a forum too about something I made that isn't even offensive. I appreciate everyone's effort for their uniqueness, unlike you who feels they have to be malicious and attempt to put them down because you have some kind of misguided notion about what they made and the way things should be. I'm proud of what I made and think she looks gorgeous, and I have received compliments about her. And I have no idea what you are talking about - I barely put any makeup on her. But even if I did so what? Who the hell are you to judge? Its a flipping online game, not a parent-teacher conference. What you said made no sense anyway. I didn't put "100kg" legs on my character and a "20kg" upper body on it either.

One thing you said did appeal to me however. She does look doll-like, yes, and perhaps I designed her to be that way on purpose, but doesn't mean she doesn't look human and is some kind of disgusting alien as you made it out to be. I actually designed it to look reminiscent of me in real life, and I on occasions have been told I look like a doll - and I don't wear makeup at all but I am human. The only thing that wouldn't be realistic are the irises - which I exaggerated on purpose by making them big but like I said who cares? Its a game. Like I said everyone has their opinion, but of course I disagree with whatever the hell you're saying. Get over yourself and learn some decorum. Your attempt at making me feel bad failed, and all it earned you is some judgement and admonishment from me. You are very rude and you are not a good person either.

#105 KotoRena, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  6. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

You are rather easily offended for someone who for example uses the words "idiots", "pathetic" or "incompetent" towards other people on the forum or devs in some of his posts. Where is your decorum there? I can not remember a single time where I used those words against other people in the forums. Maybe you are even more rude than me? Or mabye you are just trying to be offended, since you acutally just claimed you do not care about how your character looks?
    I said what the picture of a game character reminds me of. Nothing more. If you decide to get personally offended by it and need to think I tried to make you feel bad, that is your own imagination and exaggeration.

7. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

You don't expect to insult someone the way you did, and make a comment like that to them without them biting back do you? You're a prime example of a bad person who thinks they are above everyone and can say whatever the hell they want to people because they are hiding behind a computer screen online. If you don't know how to properly address people online then I'd hate to see how you are in real life - probably much worse. You don't get it do you? There are much kinder ways to express your opinion and you obviously can't grasp that concept. Like I said, you're not a good person and I'm pretty much done with this conversation with you. Next time think twice before insulting me and my creation and others'.

Oh and by the way I'm a female, not a male, moron.

EDIT:
    For your own reference let me just quote here and remind you of what you originally said to me:
    "Looks like a barbiedoll that got made up by a 3 year old girl."

Hm. Wow. Seems like a clear insult to me and is just riddled with rudeness. My point still stands. Bye.

#107 KotoRena, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    KhaosThanathan likes this.
  8. EmperorKi

[​IMG]

might start playing her now <3

Asurathia, Firely, sasa and 10 others like this.
  9. IIIII

she's beatiful!

EmperorKi and luckfarmer like this.
  10. Khalanne

A screen of my valk
    [​IMG]

ODB3698, choovanski, Fumaito and 5 others like this.
  11. NVG

NVG

12. Ryukenwulf

Ryukenwulf Wulfenz Valkyrie 61 EU

Goddamn gorgeous

13. Leralite

Leralite Valkyrie 59 EU

14. FayeAldridge

FayeAldridge FayeAldridge Valkyrie 57 NA

KhaosThanathan likes this.
  15. Myu_Lys

16. Leralite

Leralite Valkyrie 59 EU

Freckles are the only way to go if you ask me. (─‿‿─)♡

17. Ashanta

~Freckles~
    [​IMG]

ViktoryiaV, Firely, Fumaito and 2 others like this.
  18. Jennaby1221

19. Dalenos

20. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA