1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post what buffs you want to see for your class

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GamePois0n, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62

I hope they'll continue to do QoLs for all classes now that they started from the worst cases...

All I want for zerker to have an usable main hand kit and protection on our fantastic skill Titan Blow... They gutted it.

Give it a reason to use the axes not just for 16ap buff and grab FD

Predatory hunt, the skill would be ok at best only if it was 3 times faster animation wise. The zerker dies in the jumping lol

Make weakling hunt, and those other two trash skills usable somewhat.

The overall cooldowns are really stupid too. Decrease the cd of ground lifting to 4s and keep general disarray to 6.

Btw we can't use Split Shot by itself, WHY???

Why is Slugfest so damn good looking and badass yet so trashy in pvp and average in pve? WHY?

Why Ancient Power needs 5 ****ing seconds to charge without Q buff?

Ancient wave and titan blow, why these cooldowns timers anyway?

Why our Rabams are upgraded versions of the original skill with only 1 digit more damage?

I got used to this bullshittery now but honestly zerker could use some improvements .. Sigh

Might aswell remove the kd amd down smash from Q buff but give us some actual damage skills in exchange...

More rage I forgot... Why Mystics bug the **** out of my skills with vacuum??

Why do I die in my only iframe??

This is not the best feedback but my points stand if you want to share it to the global. Lab devs

#21 Rizzly, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Simple..Put Dk where they were before the grand class butcher.
    That's it.

3. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

i said nothing ridiculous :|

Kynreaa and Ubbles like this.
  4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Pretending this thread is anything but ridiculous is also amusing.

Iv not seen a suggestion yet, that is less game breaking then mine.

5. Joshh

I just want strikers end game pve to be better. plz

6. Ubbles

A + AP buff for dk like all the other magic classes witch and wiz have it as a passive, sorc has it on Q, tamer has it on awaken side step.

7. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 59 NA

Tamer
    -Make it so heilang does NOT despawn in shallow water.
    -Fix Jumping mechanics, while riding Heilang, so he can actually jump over rocks/fences/boxes etc..
    -Decrease stamina consumption while riding heilang during sprint...
    -Remove the 1 second CD on our dash skill.

This would all just make, my PVE/Lifeskill grind life, a whole lot more enjoyable.

Thelemna likes this.
  8. Waco

Berserker
    - Puff Mini Costume

that is all

Evil Wood, SyrioX, Nohimeh and 7 others like this.
  9. Netreiam

Saw the valk changes on stream and they were pretty cool but don’t address any of her biggest issues sadly.

Some buffs that would go a long way:

Decrease Death Line Chase stamina cost to 100

Change promptness to SA off CD and remove stiffness

Standardize shield chase travel distance and change usage from 3,2,1 to 1,2,3.

Add I frame to DLC back dash off CD and shield chase 1

Remove bound from celestial spear and add SA. Keep bound on celestial smite with no SA added.

#29 Netreiam, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Rayin, Sorrow4u/Mazur and Karma555 like this.
  10. Karma555

Karma555 Tamer 62 NA

Agreed. Zerkers need some serious love.

Rizzly likes this.
  11. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Where do I send feedback again?

12. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

with the direction the game is heading iframe will be very limited so I doubt that will happen same reason why they wont make valk space cancel a SA, even if they does it will be on attack SA off cd

13. Netreiam

What do you mean? Have they been nerfing I frames? I don't remember any changes to them.

Also space cancel being SA off CD only (5s) was automatically assumed, but I'll add that detail.

14. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

i'd like to know this too

Tvvin likes this.
  15. Sandpit_

I would like to see sorc more forgiving of an error. People complain about iframes but don't realise that sorc is made out of tissue paper and gets killed by "accident" in any large scale PvP even when they are in iframe. Sorc is good in the hands of a good player, but for the average player they just die. Also easy fodder to any gillie ganker in open world.

Oh, and a bit more accuracy, sorcs often have to sacrifice quite a bit of AP just so they can hit with any of their skills!

16. Tozenji

Sorc:

Pre-awaken This is great only thing hate is stamina cost for Night(iframe:250) and Storming(SuperArmor:150) crow is high compared to other classes on top of almost all our stamina regeneration was nerfed away patches ago... but overall pretty good....

Issue is more so awaken kinda sucks outside of grim reapers judgement...

Awaken:
    Violation III
    Accuracy Rate +0% -> Accuracy Rate +10%
    Stamina 300->100 //Why does this cost 300 stamina...

Dead Hunt
    Gain Super Armor or Frontal Guard
    Remove Down Attack

Nightmare
    Gain Frontal Guard on animation

Flow:Requiem
    Cooldown 60sec -> 45sec

Black Spirit: Cartian's Protection(Known more so as SorcBall or Black Hole)
    Accuracy Rate +0% -> Accuracy Rate +10%
    Orb Hit Damage 467% x 5:Max 7 targets -> 778% x 5:Max 10 targets // 67% damage increase
    Orb Blast Hit Damage 852% x4 -> 1420% x 4 //67% damage increase

17. Rayin

Those for Warrior, the recent changes on Test Server instead are QoL, i'm fine with those. A bit more love in future when even other classes will be reworked, because with those QoL Warrior will be able to fight those in the current meta and be "ok" even in mass, but if there will be significant buffs like in PA's style for others, then i'm all up to solve Warrior issues and give him more freedom to face any situation, as from Front Liner he became a decent frontliner and brawler, then an old retired mercenary on a wheelchair with March PvP changes.

Other suggestions to give some optional use to some skills:

- War Cry: change the upcoming FG to SA, debuff the opponent of -20 DP, recover WP.
    - Increase Upper Shield Strike range of the movement, not the strike itself.

I can go ahead but i'm already happy with what we're getting and what i suggested, so if they rework the classes in a smart way we don't need anything else.

For Wizard: (pre-awakened effects shared with Witch)
    - A 10% casting speed increase would work wonders.
    - One of the two TP should be slow as heck like Requiem of Sorc, just a bit faster than that because Wiz has less mobility: it should let you move furter than that and choose the direction you want to pick as if you're in V state. The other one should be quick as hell but you shouldn't be able to change direction and it should be shorter than the other one. Make their use independant from each other.
    - Reduce Wiz damage of 6%.
    - Increase the attack of each AoE except Blizzard of 6%, make it visible even if you have effects off.
    - Make Ritardando a Dot that drains 10 stamina every second for 5 seconds, slows you down of 10% attack speed and removes a static 75 HP every 3 seconds for 10 seconds.
    - Make Dagger stab drain 5% of maximum WP/SP/MP from the target in order to recover it to the owner, increase its range and add bleeding effect to its current effects. Bleed should apply always, even on cooldown, but shouldn't refresh the current debuff.
    - Make Mana Absorption be usable even when in cooldown, you should be able to interrupt it and resume it when you wish. Out of cooldown it should have its current effect, but in order to proc the Stun you need to press RMB too. In cooldown it won't have any effect other than slow down an opponent, with reduced damage.
    - Merge PA & Speed spell, increase of 10% the attack speed of allies, increasing their defense of 50 DR or EVA (depending who's the targetted ally and what he uses), remove the increased resistance and make it last 15 seconds.
    - Reduce the effects of healing skills.
    - Change Earthquake so that it has SA while casting and no protection when released, applying float on first hit during its charge at the end and air smash when it's unleashed. Increase the damage consistently, it should hit pretty hard.
    - Change Magic Lighthouse so that it should bump on enemy damaging it a bit, but the orb should have its own (low) health. It should be always usable if you have MP and it should have that effect, having it chase a target or multiple one and it shouldn't be targettable so that it doesn't disrupt the skills of the enemy player.
    - Earth Response range increased.
    - Turn Cataclysm into FG, since Wiz will be a bit more ranged and hitting slightly hard.

#37 Rayin, Jan 12, 2019
  18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

few comments on bolded parts

further decrease of damage? i dont think its acceptable. we already deal crap dps, even if u give few % of cast speed. specially if u gonna take away group utility. it should even go up in that case. and in pve it should go way up nontheless as we kinda suck there.
    ritardando is fine as it is, thank you. others have offensive skills with slow debuffs and ours is only slow without any other effect and can be blocked. dots are a joke in this game unless they make them %total HP based.
    cata is our only truly good awaken skill, sa is needed there considering how easy we are outflanked and outmaneuvered and this being one of our main skills(well, one of the rare ones people should actually avoid if they know whats good for them).
    hellfire needs fg and/or way faster animation execution.

19. Rayin

I don't know if you considered mobility, range, attack speed up.
    Since i suggested other stuff, along with those like the self-sustain cropped for every class, Ritardando as dot that does the jack of all trades seems good to me, especially since it does plenty stuff at once and they don't need to make dots HP based, else they'd be OP and this game would shift from OneShot-Meta Online to StackDots-Meta Online being even more disgusting than it is.

I play Wiz too, not my main, but in my mind with more range, attack speed and mobility and a small trade as damage, it'd be good in every scenario, from 1 vs 1 to mass PvP, i thought about both scenario and even in PvE, where he could farm even better, because PvP reduction is something different. They could boost the PvP damage of a skill that has 705 x 3 and it'd still suck in PvE, but you could see how hard it hits in PvP.
    Unless you want your main class to excel everywhere instead of being good everywhere, including 1 vs 1. Damage can increase, but in some attacks, for example i don't think that further buffing Blizzard would be a good idea because of the slow, split damage is the last of its concerns.

Boosting one or two skills with no drawback or the "long" cast animation that can be simply avoided with sage memory/controlled madness even if once in a while isn't the solution, else you'll have static nukes that once in a while will be fast nukes, a bit like Ninja Serpent Ascension.
    The issue with Ninja - and i understand why they don't remove the damage of forementioned skill - is that he doesn't have too many protections like people describe per se, he has some in some attacks like the grabs themselves: take those away and you'll have a character that is far from being relentless and is far from being a Ninja.
    Take away damage from Serpent Ascension too and it won't have any feasibile way to kill opponent, but instead it'll be forced to do 40 combo instead of 15 just to kill you, but the toolkit won't allow those 40 combo.

And about the utility: if the self-sustain is reduced, your heal heal less but everyone heal less with potions and self-healing skills, you'll be needed more than ever. Speed PA (Let's call it like that) will be a tool that can stack with other buffs, but it won't be gamechanging as now.
    You'll be badly needed for the utility (range, heal, aoe) and for the ability to CC multiple opponents at once with more effectivity.

#39 Rayin, Jan 12, 2019
  20. Despins

Stated in a different manner, casting speed increases could be resumed as such:

1. Remove the level 82 requirements for max ranked Mind Training, so you can max this at level 60. This is an extra 4.5% cast speed in total if you were level 62.

2. Then, the usual suggestion is take 10% cast and attack speed off the speed spell and make that 10% cast speed default to Witch and Wizard. The supportiveness of this skill gets slightly nerfed, but we do keep the movement speed buff to 20% for allies.

So effectively, it's a final buff of 4.5% cast speed in total, without the problems of not having Speed Spell effects on you anymore, which cripples combo applications. Furthermore, this promotes the 10% cast speed boost of Cataclysm and Voltaic pulse for 10 seconds, effectively granting you the equivalent max cast speed as if you had speed spell on.

The teleport idea you bring doesn't seem to consider the PVE mobility problems of Witch and Wizard. It seems to adress some maneuvrability in heated zerg versus zerg with a slow teleport, but then it manages to nerf the 'get the hell out' mobility of both classes. At least, from what I understand with what I read.

I wouldn't be in such a rush to reduce the damage.

On the Ritardando changes, do you mean the caster (the wizard) will get the 10% slow? I hope it's not it. Because you just managed to turn a essential skill for the effectiveness of Wizard into a very stale, neutered version of it, with no logic. Draining 50 stamina in total (does this prevent stamina recovery?), a minuscule insignificant 10% attack speed slow, that even doesn't seem to match the time lost for the wizard casting it, then a DoT when we already know how meaningless DoTs have become. So effectively, casting Ritardando, you denied maybe 1/3 of a dash, applied a joke slow, and did one potion equivalent of damage over 10 seconds. This is so bad, it's copypasta worthy. If you cast ritardando in this version, you'd definitively be a retardando.

I can't understand the increase attack of each AoE. Are you talking about the Area of Effect? Are you talking about damage? Why is blizzard an exception? Do you think it's remotely good in the current form that a 6% something is not balanced?

I do like the ideas you put on the Mana Absorption skill where the skill could be stopped on command to attempt to apply the stun. However, the current version is bugged for the draining effect on the target and doesn't not drain the proper amount by a very large margin. It reads 40% of the mana should be drained when it's more about 100 ish points of mana that is drained. However, you can't have this skill spammable. It's a very strong skill, and making the usage off cooldown have a reduced damage is naive and cute. As if this skill is ever used for damage and not the massive 50% movement slow for 4 seconds.

Daggerstab change is fine. I'd prefer a cooldown reduction instead so it could be used at every aakman / hystria pack in the pve rotation.

Merge PA and Speed spell. Here, I could see a flow added on Spell Spell so that you can cast speed spell for longer and add a DP buff. But, it's such a nightmare to balance. You wouldn't want Witch or Wizard running around with an accessible 25+ dp buff, I am sure.

Reduce the healing. What values? Why? You nerfed PA and Speed Spell already, made ritardando useless, reduced wizard damage by 6%.

Earthquake used to have a super armor only on the casting part. Hint: it was a terrible skill.Earthquake is not an issue in its current state. A slow Super Armor + CC skill, especially when it's a Point Blank AoE is not a problem.

Magic Lighthouse. Cute, but waste of developper time. You want it to have a small hp pool, so you just killed it in the egg.

Earth Response range increase. Define what you want. Do you want a larger AoE, or do you want a longer dash range?